TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Auditions and Battle Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 10: Auditions and Battle Rounds users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cristina will be back, Gwen will be a consultant for Blake and Miley Cyrus will be a consultant for Cristina.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Bump up: starts tonight

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It will be fun. Love the blind auditions. Miley must be trying to change her image.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's amazing how this show is retaining its popularity despite having two seasons a year (compared to other vocal talent shows that have stuck to one season per year). I guess it is because it is mostly about the judges.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I decided to delete this show from my DVR this season. The banter between the coaches is entertaining, but I'm tired of becoming invested in a singer that is never heard from once the show is over.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel like I can't add a show right now that wants 4 more hours of my time every week.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching this instead of the mushy 1 on 1 Bachelor dates.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
This is one of my most favorite shows. And yes, the judges do add a lot to the show. There is a lot of talent, as usual, and it's only night one. I'll watch the 1on1 mushy dates later.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I enjoy the show (watched the fantasy suite dates first, though) and really don't require that anyone becomes a star, though that would be nice.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy the bantering between the judges, the judges on this show are by far the most fun of any of the vocal/talent shows and I enjoy it when the judges perform with or without the contestants. And many of the contestants are very good singers. So I'm still watching.

However, I've pretty much given up on them producing any serious star. Ten seasons and no one even close. Is it necessary? No. But it would add some needed validity and credibility to the show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how beautiful Curly Sue grew up to me! Wow! I loved her movie when she was little, and she really is a great singer.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Christina is so funny with the guys. I was giggling all through the show with their antics. It seems to me that all the judges are more animated than in prior seasons, except Blake, which is funny that he's the normal one this season.

Christina kissed a girl.... I thought Pharrel would fall out of his chair!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Yes, the judges & their chemistry sure set this show apart from others.

This show really gets some talented folks as well & I agree w/Jimmer that it's surprising that nobody really famous has came out of this show. Yep, I'm sure that the show has benefitted many as far as their ability to get work in music & what they get paid! However, there is still no Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood to come out of this show.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I'm excited my son's kindergarten teachers daughter may be on it. My son is 21 now but I'm fb friends with his old teacher and her husband kept posting that Hannah was auditioning for the show and they posted pics that showed her being invited to next one then the next one then said they had to sign a contract saying they could not soak about it anymore so I think that may be a good sign. They are from Mississippi

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There is a Hannah Huston on Pharrell's team....she hasn't sung in the battle rounds yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, I've picked my fav. Alisan Porter. I've loved her since she was a little kid actor, and now I love her as an adult singer.

I do want her to quit with the fancy throat crap and just sing.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Lacy is from my hometown. We were all happy Blake saved her. Hope she continues to grow and do well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In September, the Voice judges will be:

Adam and Blake

Alicia Keys and Miley Cyrus.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm sure many people dislike this choice but I'm very curious to see what Miley is like as a judge.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not a Miley fan, but I guess we'll see what she's like as a mentor. Hope she keeps her clothes on....

I would like to see Shakira on again.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
She's not judging this week right?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am curious but I wish they would have waited to see if she is really over the wild child crap and maybe keep her tongue in her mouth.

Oh, right, and stay clothed and stop being public with her pot habit.

I realize she has been trying lately, but also wonder about being a mentor and role model.

Next thing we will get Beiber and Eminem.

I just remember Demi Lovato on the X Factor and wasn't so impressed with her mentoring.

But, we will see....

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
When I first heard Miley was going to be a judge I thought that is it, won't watch next season but I was pleasantly surprised last night. She gave good sound advice and was serious and subdued. She may just do great and I will change my judgment about her (somewhat)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is a mentor this season and did a great job last night.. silly clothing choices but nothing revealing.. no sillier than CeeLo's outfits for sure.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: