TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers (Top 24 etc.) Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XV: Caution Spoilers (Top 24 etc.) Caution users admin

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2016-spoilers-top-24-season-15-contestants.htm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2016-spoilers-wildcard-results-and-songs.htm

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The final season. Naja has some spoilers for the top 24! :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer. can you include Naja's link if its being moved to spoilers?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Here is a copy of Naja's original post (thanks Naja!). I'll also add the link to the top of the thread.

-------------

And in real time they have already chosen the top 24. They are listed here. Don't look if you don't look if you don't want to know yet.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2016-spoilers-top-24-season-15-contestants.htm

(you may have to choose an answer to a question for the article to show up)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised some of the acts didn't make it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have trouble remembering names. Anyone know which of the top 24 we've seen already?

Robinm

01-31-2006

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Last night, the girls I remember seeing were LaPorsha (w/baby that Jen was holding), Olivia (Blonde with pink stripes (mom and dad both musicians), Tristan (15 year old that mom came back from military for her).

Boys Were Dalton (blonde w/bright blue eyes), Trent (family had cattle ranch with restaurant on ranch) and Jordan was from the previous night that tried out with sister and the sister didn't make it.

The rest I don't know of or haven't seen yet. Hope that helps.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It appears me that AI is focusing more on the good singers this year. At least, up to now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Robin. That helps a lot! :-)

I'm also happy that they are focusing more on good singers and not stupid acts.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Too good not to post in here, just in case someone wants to discuss.

Seems like their four they sent through tonight without singing were actually ones who probably would have gone through anyway. Certainly my top two are in that 4. (Olivia and Dalton for me)

Thanks to Naja..

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:20 pm Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post
ok, I think you are right, they call the top 4 tonight.

The spoiler from people who attended are at MJ's blog.

Don't look if you don't want to see the names! It was all taped.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2016-spoilers-wildcard-results-and-songs.htm

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The spoilers already aired, just now.

eta: well, except the song choices.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Only 5:23pm here and I wanted to discuss but yeah, guess it is old news by now. If I'd been home this afternoon..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: