TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Knock Out Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 9: Knock Out Rounds users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ready for those rounds.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Blake put Barrett against Blind Joe. BJ was nervous and didn't sound his best and Blake picked Barrett and BJ went home. The judges only have one steal and nobody stole him.
Adam put up Blaine against the Twins and Blaine won hands down.
Gwen put the 15 yr old kid Braiden up against blue haired Ellie and Braiden won hands down also.
Pharrell put Amy against Madi. I wasn't impressed with either.
Pharrell picked Madi.
Adam stole Amy. Now Blake stole her also. Amy picked Adam.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Adam put Jordan up against Victor. Adam picked Jordan and Gwen stole Victor who was really great.
There was another round before this last one but I had a phone call.
I like everyone who stayed tonight. It's a powerhouse of voices this season.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I agree. I think the folks that weren't stole should have gone home this round.....except, Blind Joe! His nerves did get the best of him. Why did Blake put him & Barrett together? Then, the round that Jag missed, Blake put his 2 steals together from the last round. The boy he stole from Adam in the last round just didn't cut it & the gal he stole from Phyrel (you know, the gal that auditioned a prev yr w/no chairs & then, this yr got every chair except Blake). Anyway, she was good - but, not as good as Blind Joe. Why didn't Blake pair them differently?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I was scratching my head also wondering why Blake put Barrett up against Blind Joe. I think Viktor, who Gwen stole in the last duo was really great and couldn't figure why Adam put him up against Jordan Smith, who was staying no matter what happened. I also felt Blaine was really, really good.
I'm not too familiar with a lot of them yet and have to have 2 iPads going to know who's who.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Is Victor the polished Singer from Europe? Sometimes Adam just doesn't feel like he can help a singer anymore. In the past, he has chosen people that he thinks he can offer more guidance to. Victor was rather professional already.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Viktor is from Hungary. I don't know what his background is.
Blake is on Jimmy Fallon tonight. A must see for me.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
All the judges are on Jimmy Fallon to play Spin athe Mike and Adam has quite a bit of hair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Viktor is from the US but his mom was from Hungary and they moved there so he is popular there.

I was happy to get to know Rhianna a bit and was impressed with her suggestions.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Gwen put up Korin against Summer. Gwen picked Korin. No steal. Summer went home. I wasn't impressed by either.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Adam put up Dustin against Keith. Dustin was stolen from Blake in the battle round. Keith is the guy from Ireland. Adam chose Keith. No steal. No contest there.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Pharrell put up Darius against Morgan. Both were great. Pharrell picked Darius and Blake stole Morgan, who I think is a good fit for Blake because she sounds country.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Blake let Morgan go in the battle round and now has her back.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
To have to sing after Darius, you could tell that Morgan was shaky at first. Then, she just belted it out at the end. I think Blake was waiting for this matchup to get Morgan back.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Keith sang one of my all time favorite songs. Just love Foreigner's "I wanna know what love it". I was worried that he would not do well with it. He hit all the high notes just fine.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Rihanna was a good coach. She really went into detail on how to improve a song. I could tell the difference.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was impressed by Rhianna, too. Actually I really enjoy hearing the coaches and mentors talk music technically with them. Talented AND they can teach.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Adam has his F5 to go to the next round: he put Shelby up against the country guy & he chose Shelby. Nobody stole the guy.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm behind about an hour on the show but I'm really liking Pharrell's Mark. He has a big stage presence and loved his version of "Stand By Me".
I think Rhianna is just great with the singers and gives them really good advice and....I love Blake's interaction with her.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Rhianna was an exceptional win for this show, wow. She's such an asset. And approachable!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They all have very talented singers this year. Blake and Rihanna were hilarious. At times, I think she just didn't know what to do with his corny humor.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I think Pharrell has picked a great team for himself.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Looking at them as whole teams, I believe Pharrell & Adam have the better teams. Although, anyone can have the winning individual. For me, it's just too soon to tell who that might be.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I feel that Pharrell has a very strong team also but you never know with the country fans. Gwen has the weakest because she picks on emotion not talent in some cases.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Gwen does have that young guy that can sure croon. Not feeling anyone else on her team though. Blake's strongest chance is Barrett & I'm not feeling anyone else on his team either. Adam & Pharrell both have several strong contenders.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 06, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What is the name of the next phase? Live Rounds??

I loved Rhianna!! Good for the show and being on the show has to be super good for her, too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: