TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 8: America votes.....: Archive through May 20, 2015 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
India was in the B2 or B3 for the last 3 weeks so, yes, it was no surprise. I think India was better than Koryn but when you have us voting it's just as much a popularity contest as voice contest. Just like DWTS.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm ready to see what Sawyer is going to wow me with tonight! Not really vested in any of the others. However, prior to tonight......I would have to say Meagan & Josh are my other 2 fav's to make it to F3.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that nobody is commenting on tonight's show...........I think, it's a done deal that Sawyer will win & possibly go on to have a noticeable career. I love this show & wish others would comment.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There's just too much on TV tonight.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
You are sooooo right Jimmer. Too much on tonight. I did DVR this show and The B'ette and deleted them both. I'd rather read my book.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Christina seems like she's checked out. Her comments are beyond generic. She says nothing helpful or encouraging and seems like she really doesn't care.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm all for Sawyer winning. He's wonderful. Koryn has a really good voice also. Don't care for the other two.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
That's so funny. I felt like there was nothing on last night so for once got to watch the voice live in real time.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I have my fingers crossed for a Sawyer win tonight!! :-)

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Loved seeing Sawyer sing with John Fogerty, especially since Sawyer reminds me of all those guys with guitars from the 60's - 70's.
Sawyer looked star struck. John Fogerty looks great at 70 years old, though a little tight and shiny. Must have had a bit of work done.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, funny that you should say that Sawyer reminds you of all those guys with guitars from the 60's - 70's. Sawyer has always reminded me of John Denver...that FABULOUS smile of Sawyer's and that folk singer SWEET vibe of his. Denver is one of my all-time favorite artists.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom....I think Sawyer was soo star struck with John Fogarty. At the end Sawyer really couldn't contain his glee.
That's the first time I've seen Sawyer perform with such enthusiasm.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Sawyer reminds me of Arlo Guthrie.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Sawyer and the other guy bore me. If this is based on vocal quality alone Koryn would win. That girl has some serious pipes and raw talent to be so young. Sawyer will probably win with millions of screeching teeny boppers voting for him because he is so cute.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Jada, I think Sawyer has as many fans old enough to be his grandmother as screeching teeny boppers. I stopped watching this show regularly weeks ago, but dvr'd and watched all of Sawyer's performances. Think he's a natural born talent.
Just wish these shows weren't so dragged out.
I fully expect Sawyer to win, but will have to find out in the morning as I have to get to bed.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
You are right Snoops, Cougars love him also.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Sawyer won.
Meghan second place.
Joshua third place.
Koryn fourth place.
No surprises here!

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Yippee!

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Not even going to waste my two hours on this.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I don't think it even aired in Vic Canada, it never aired here I am still waiting...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My cousin, who is in her 70's, voted and voted for him. She loved Sawyer. I'm not sure his style will have an ongoing sales appeal. Although, I did enjoy him singing John Fogarty's song... but, that's not really the style these days.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so Universal gives him a recording contract, does that mean they have to produce his album? do the winner's albums ever come out?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Sawyer is a pleasant, well-adjusted guy but he does seem almost too mellowed out. No surprise that he won and I wish him well. I didn't watch the shows this week, well I saw parts here and there.

Dobiheart

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dobiheart a private message Print Post    
I have heard that Sawyer does not want to do anything but go back to the farm. I heard some interview this morning about it. Doesn't even want to do an album. What a shame! If this is the case, he shouldn't have even been in this competition. As I said IF this is true! Then he really let a whole lot of people down.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
So sad if that is true D, remember on the trip back home his father said he missed his hand on the farm, and Sawyer was glad to be back on the farm; doubt very much Sawyer could ever relocate to live the studio life...