TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 8: America votes.....: Archive through April 13, 2015 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Let's get this party started!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Sarah from team Blake went 1st (she's the gal that wears the big framed glasses & has a bit of Janis Joplin sound). She sang one of my all time fav songs.........Freebird! She did great on it & changed it up a bit.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for getting this going! I'll have a banner soon.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Sawyer sang "Trouble". I love that kid.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Just checked the ITunes charts and no one is getting any help by being in the top 10 this week.

20 - Sawyer
54 - Mia
81 - Koryn
85 - Cory
109 - Meghan
134 - Hannah
151 - Sarah

Sawyer is leading the pack as far as popularity. His performance of Trouble from last night was the #20, but there were also 3 of his other performances that were in the top 200.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
That Sawyer kid could win this...........

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The only ones I liked were Sawyer, Koryn and Meghan in that order. I can't wait to see Joshua tonight (Team Adam)--he's one of my favs also. I'm a country music fan and I thought Cory (Team Blake) really didn't come through as sounding country. Just do not like Sarah (Team Blake). JMHO

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So tonight is another new show?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm not a big fan of Sarah either. And her glasses make her look like Dame Edna. Freebird was just ok, but I'm never keen when contestants take classic songs an "make it their own." But, maybe I'm just old-fashioned that way.

One thing I did notice about Sarah is she's lost weight since the taped shows. She looks good...except those Dame Edna glasses. They make her look so old. I know their her "thing" but someone should tell her that her thing ages her. Her voice is fine, just not the best of the bunch.

I liked Koryn the best last night. Hoping she keeps on keeping on.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....tonight Adam and Christina's Teams perform. Then tomorrow night is elimination.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jag. I think I've got it sorted out. Our guide incorrectly said that tonight wasn't a new show and that had me confused for a second.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Great to see the banner up there. It's really helpful since the only one I can remember by name is Sawyer. Such a raw, natural talent that boy has. He reminds me of the singer/songwriters of the 70's that I still love and follow today. Would love to see him do some Jackson Browne or James Taylor as the weeks progress.
Hope he has a great future ahead of him despite the fact that no one seems to really make it from this show.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Great banner Jimmer. Thank you!!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the banner Jimmer!!

ITunes chart as of 11:00am. I'm listing only team Adam and Christina.

18 - Joshua
26 - Kimberly
31 - Deanna
61 - Brian
71 - India
121- Rob
191- Lexi

I was surprised that India didn't do better as I thought her performance was great. We liked her better than Kimberly.

Contestants that didn't make it to the top 200.
Lowell
Caitlin
Brooke
Nathan
Sonic
2 from Pharrell's team and 1 each from the others.
Will these be the ones to go tonight? Probably.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Isn't the top 200 advantage within teams?

Otherwise it seems super unfair since two teams sang the first night against Dancing With the Stars and the other two didn't have that going on (another show with viewer voting) and indeed, there is a difference between the two nights that simply cannot be from that big of a difference in teams.

Love the BANNER!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Interesting... the singers that I remember most from last night are Joshua, Tonya and Kimberly.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Final 12:

Team Blake -
America voted for Corey Kent and Meghan. Blake chose Hannah.

Team Christina -
America voted for Kimberly and India. Christina chose Rob.

Team Pharrel -
America voted for Sawyer and Mia. Pharrel chose Koryn.

Team Adam - America voted for Joshua and Deanna. Adam chose Brian.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Those eliminated....
Team Blake....Brooke and Sarah
Team Xtina....Sonic and Lexi
Team Pharrell....Caitlin and Lowell
Team Adam....Nathan and Tonya
Since I was looking up the results while Snoopsmom was posting the saves I decided to post the ones who were eliminated.
I ok with the results soo far.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I ended up recording American Idol and Survivor. Really ticks me off that they pit three shows I watch against each other.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Wow! The eliminations went exactly as the ITunes charts showed, even down to who the team leaders chose.

I don't know how they work it out when groups are singing 2 different nights. Seems the first groups ITune numbers on the first night would be the ones that counted for them. Of course, none of them get any extra points unless they get in the top 10.

I was very ok with all of the eliminations.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sarah did not look happy when Blake chose Hannah to go forward.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just seems like there might be more voting the second night since it wasn't up against another show with voting but I really don't know.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm watching this live. Show is really good. I'm also doing some major cooking so I'm not able to report my thoughts. However, @ this point, Hanna from Blake's team was really good & would be my fav. @ this point.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Is it sawyer's to lose thus season?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, Sawyer did great but missed a high note & covered very well. The young girls just love him & so do I.......I think he's my fav to win!