TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XIV: General Pre-show Discussion: Archive through February 06, 2015 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You can follow him on Twitter, Auntiemike at

@codyfry

He is interesting for sure.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Casey Thrasher was on the show last year, right?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loving the show again.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl631, yes to your question about Casey Thrasher. I was surprised they didn't mention it.

I have to wonder what they were thinking with that last guy on Wednesdays show though.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing Adam Lambert on the show tonight. I wish I could once again see his performances when he was on American Idol. So great.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I thought Adam Lambert made a great judge! And I'm really getting a sense of silliness and corniness from Harry which I find kind of endearing. Both guys really know their music!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Granjan, You should look in youtube, most AI performances are there. Or look for an Adam Lambert Vault of performances. We have them for Clay, I am sure he has one, you just have to find it. It is probably on the biggest fan board.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved having Adam Lambert there.. while I'm not a fan of four judges, if they added Adam to the other three, I wouldn't be objecting.

Harry and that bear were cracking me up!

And yes!! Corny, cute, FUN..

WHAT a contrast to the constant sniping of the Carey-Minaj era!!! That was painful and intense..

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Adam, too. The show is back to being fun.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think that The voice has had a great influence on American Idol as well as the change in judges. Now we dont have to suffer these ridiculous auditions and it is now all about the singing.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to watching tonight

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I smiled and laughed often tonight while watching.. Harry just cracks me up.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
loved it!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They have a great group of judges now. What a huge difference!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also think Jennifer has matured this time around and is enjoying the other two and Keith I am sure is enjoying not being in a combat zone as he was with Mariah and Nikki. Harry is Harry and I love him and he seems to get along great of course.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read Paula Abdul is going to be one of the new judges on SYTYCD.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/22/paula-abdul-jason-derulo-join-nigel-lythgoe-as-so-you-think-you-can-dance-judges/354184/

I miss Paula so much.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know most of y'all hated in the past when they made fun of the bad singers, but I thought it was fun.

And tonight I was so happy to see the segment of bad singers.

To be realistic, my goodness, of course a big percentage of them are bad singers, otherwise they would all make it through.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, other than for entertainment value, the bad singers would sing for the screening crews and not be sent through to the four judges.. there are thousands and thousands at those auditions.

And then there are some I am sure ARE the bad singers and they put them through to Hollywood!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, the other day when I saw the young mother of a small child and an infant, I had to wonder - there is no way I can see her leaving her family for 4 months to live with other singers, 4 months are such a big thing in a child's life I know mothers have left small children before but I don't think any of the mothers left an infant under 1 year with her family before. There fore I am assuming she does not make it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying the show so far. Lots of interesting singers. Loved how they said Ricky Dale was a Talledega Nights name. I have a brother named Ricky Darrell. Liked the guy who sang "Royals". The drag queen was interesting. Thought Carlos Santana's nephew was good and funny. He told them he had a robotic pancreas, and they said that would be a good punk group band name. Hilarious. We are always saying things like this too.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Nice article about Kohlton James (the "traveling man"). Was in Syracuse.com.
http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/
2015/01/singer_kohlton_pascal_gives_back_his_
american_idol_ticket_to_hollywood.html

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really like that kid that says he would be the new Bill Nye, the science guy, if he doesn't win AI.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I really felt for the girl who was having the panic attacks, knowing she's her family's road out of the "hood". I don't know how she'll take it when she gets cut.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Loved the group called The Dimples. Great singers , lots of stage presence, and most especially, when they all got passed through, they turned around and thanked their band.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Me too, Missyb! What was up with the young lady who was last to find a group and now she is having some issue with her health? I think she might be having panic attacks also.

lots of good singers last night