TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 7: Battle Rounds and Live Rounds..: Archive through December 16, 2014 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
F4 will ea do 3 songs: mentor's pick, sing w/mentor, & an original that has been written for them.

Damien 1st & he has does a good job. Just sounded like church to me......

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Craig just finished his orig song. It's a song that I think Blake wrote but had not recorded yet because he says the vocals are better suited for Craig. Blake's in it to win it........this song sounds like a hit to me.....

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Chris & Adam doing their duet now. Their voices are very similar & most of the song is in falsetto & when they harmonize it is really good!

(Damien must have did his mentor's choice for his 1st #)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Matt is doing his original (and he wrote it!). No guitar either........This is really good! WOW

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Craig & Blake doing their duet now. They are having lot's of fun & Blake is letting Craig do most of the singing. Their style is very similar. I liked it!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Damien & Adam doing their duet now. I just love Adam! They did the whole "church" spin & they did harmonize pretty good together. I liked it but wouldn't buy it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Chris is doing his original. The young gal voters are going to love him w/this song & his stage showing in the tight blue pants. Song kinda has a little Jamaican beat.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Matt & Adam doing their duet right now & they both have guitars & it is really good! Who knew that Matt could do that kind of falsetto!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Craig doing his mentor's choice song. He is sitting down & it is good. He does already look like he should be doing concerts.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Damien doing his original. Don't know who wrote it but it does fit his style. It's actually a very pretty song & he is putting his "church" style on it.

(I would have liked either Matt or Chris on this song better than Damien.)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Chris is doing his original choice song. He is doing great & again, the gals are going to love him! He sings so in tune when in falsetto & he is adorable. He has a face that is attractive. He may very well have the "it" factor!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Matt doing mentor's choice: Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I would want that version!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Hard to say where the votes will go (I don't vote). My fav of the night was:
Mentor's choice - all equal
duet w/Mentor - Chris/Adam
original - Matt

My overall fav of the night was Matt's original! He is the only one of the top 4 that actually wrote their own original song so I want him to win!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Matt just sang his original. Wow that was really good!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
On the Chris / Adam duet, I was not watching the tv and could not tell the difference. So far, I think Adam will have the winner. It will be between Matt and Chris. Blake's guy was good too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This is an Adam Levine concert. It makes me happy. Love his singing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't choose, they're all too good.

What makes me sad for them is that we never see or hear of a (non country) The Voice winner after the final.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I think Matt's got it in the bag. He was #2 for "Wasted Love" (now #1) on the ITunes charts only an hour or so after the show ended.

Craig has the #2 spot with "My Baby's Got a Smile on Her Face".

Chris #4 - Velvet
#7 - Lost Without You (Chris & Adam)

Damien #8 - Soldier

Matt #10 - Lost Stars (Matt & Adam)

Kooklie, I agree about the Chris and Adam duet. In fact, I think Chris did better than Adam on that song.

Chris has really won me over these past 3 weeks and, to me, has the best voice of any of them. I wish he would win, but think Matt will take it.

Damien will come in last of the 4.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So.... I have to admit that, after the Adam Levine show last night (I mean, he was even in the commercials!!), I had a dream that Adam and I met... it was great!! I know he can be douche at times, but, to me, he is soooo sexy. LOL.. I'm about twice his age or more..

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
adam is my neighbor. dh almost hit him on his bike (with wife in tow) last saturday. he rides the same bike home from most of the shows on monday nights.
as for being a "douche"...i don't think so. he's just always been so intensely focused on the music even in junior high.
i've been a fan of the maroon five since they were known as "kara's flowers" in high school.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Dovez, you are so lucky... if I lived anywhere near him, I probably would have been arrested by now as a stalker.

BTW, I have friends that say he's a douche and don't like him. I don't really think so myself. Love his music and passion.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Same Kookliebird. The cops would bust me in his home with one of his t-shirts wrapped around my head, inhaling the sweet Aroma d'Adam.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
Whoa... That is some crazy fanship there

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    

Maybe I got a lil carried away on that one. Besides, it'd probably be one of those funky sweaters.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
Well we are all friends here... it is true. But now we know your innermost fantasies.