TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 7: Battle Rounds and Live Rounds..: Archive through December 15, 2014 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Matt just did his final #. Don't think anyone will be able to top that! Wow!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm 57. Age is not an issue with like of music! preference is big though. I don't normally like country music, I do like progressive country music. I do like pop & I do like jaz.......

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
got a phone call & missed most of Craig.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Craig is my favorite overall, but didn't care for his song choices tonight and don't think they will have wide download appeal in iTunes.
Matt is very talented, and IMO, the overall one to beat.
I thought Taylor's first song was terrible and his worst performance of the season. I didn't understand why none of the coaches offered any criticism.
Damien is technically good, but for some reason he bores me.
I don't tend to like the songs Chris sings, but love his voice and think he has the most star appeal.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Snoops: Matt has set the bar high!
Craig didn't "wow" me either tonight but I'm hoping he will get through.
Damien has never done anything for me & didn't get my attention tonight.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought Craig's second song was super. I became a country fan partially because of this show and Blake Shelton.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Taylor didn't get me either........

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris did a beautiful job on that Bruno Mars song.
This is such a likeable final 5 it will be hard to see any of them go home.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like them all so well (except Damien) & am thinking that Matt & Chris had the best tonight. I guess, we will find out tomorrow.........

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow night we get to pick one out of the 12, who were sent home, to come back in the F4.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris and Matt were fantastic, didn't like Damien's second song (too messy), didn't like Taylor John's second song (also too messy) and didn't like either of Craig's (although he sang okay, just no appeal to me).

I really hope Chris stays, he's proved his talent.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Based on tonight's performances....Chris, Matt, Craig, Taylor John and Damien. Of all the artists, I lean more toward Matt and Damien's type of music, but as Kitt said, Chris has proved his talent.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Only men left? It got too tension-provoking for me for a while as my favorites fell by the wayside. Can someone explain to me which of these belong to which coach? Thanks.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Beth, the contestants and coach is as follows.
Team Adam:
Matt
Damien
Chris
Team Gwen:
Taylor John
Team Blake:
Craig

Some really, really good performances last night! My top 3 for the night were Matt, Chris and Craig.

Damien has a great voice, but he's just never really wowed me.

I've always liked Craig Wayne, but didn't care for his first song last night. However, his 2nd song of "Old Rugged Cross" may have saved him and got him into the final 3.

I thought Chris had his best performances all season last night!

Both of Taylor John's songs were just awful, IMO.

ITunes ratings are as follows as of right now, but could change a bit as there are still a few hours left to vote.

3. Craig Wayne - Old Rugged Cross
5. Matt - Make It Rain
6. Chris - When I was Your Man
16. Chris - Sugar
17. Matt - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
23. Taylor John - Falling Slowly
26. Craig - Workin' Man Blues
28. Damien - She's O(ut of my Life
31. Blank Space
59. Damien - I Don't Want to Wait

The Wild Card will come into play tonight. After the 2 are eliminated, the 9 that were in the top 12 will sing again for a chance to go straight to the finals. You'd think one of the ones eliminated tonight would be voted back in, but who knows? I read a lot of reviews of last nights show and many wanted Anita to come back. We shall see.

I think song choice is so key in this competition and Adam seems the best at picking songs for his team. I've often thought the coaches could have picked much better songs than what they did.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hadn't watched since the auditions. Craig Wayne has a powerful voice. I can see him winning this. I think Damien and Taylor John will go home.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Update:

ITunes ratings - voting should be closed now.

2. Craig Wayne - Old Rugged Cross
5. Matt - Make It Rain
6. Chris - When I was Your Man
10. Chris - Sugar
15. Matt - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
18. Taylor John - Falling Slowly
24. Craig - Workin' Man Blues
26. Damien - She's O(ut of my Life
27. Blank Space
58. Damien - I Don't Want to Wait

Chris ended up with both of his songs in the top 10, so he should definitely be safe!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The iTunes ratings look pretty accurate to me.
I think Taylor John is an adorable, sweet kid, have enjoyed him previous weeks but thought his performances were the weakest last night.
If Taylor John and Damien are eliminated tonight I'd say America got it right.
Chris was the standout last night so deserves the final 3. Matt and Craig have been my final 2 picks all season.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom....America got it right.
I threw my save votes to Damien. He won't win but did it anyway.
Carson Daly will announce the 4th. wild card finalist tomorrow morning on the 'Today' show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't voted all season, but tonight I gave my votes to Danica to come back. I thought I would want Taylor to come back for Gwen, but I just thought his performance was lacking tonight in the wildcard song.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The wild card pick was just announced on the Today Show. Congratulations to Damien! I was kind of hoping for Danica, but Damien is very good too. At least it isn't Sugar.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Damien won the Wild Card spot. Wouldn't have been my choice.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I couldn't watch last night as I was afraid Damien would be eliminated..... and he was. Glad he is back in this, but sorry Danica is out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, wouldn't be my choice anyway. But then I liked Blake's girls and threw a few votes in for them, but didn't expect them to come back. Glad Sugar didn't make it back and while Damian wouldn't be my choice, he had lasted longer so it makes some sense, I guess. I don't think he should win it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Not my choice either. Taylor john would have been my pick just on how I like them but Danica did the best IMO in the sing off.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Damien is up first singing Leon Russell's Song for You. Doing a good job, sounds strong. This is a beautiful song, but IMO, nobody will ever sing it as well as Elliot Yamin did on American Idol.