TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 7: Battle Rounds and Live Rounds..: Archive through November 25, 2014 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ryan saved....Bye Bye Sugar and Jessie!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate that Twitter East Coast Save :-( .. hasn't even started here, yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I liked Jessie.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
When Jessie and Team Blake sang tonight I felt that she had the weakest voice and during the Save she didn't sing great. Both Sugar and Ryan did better but I'm sure it was just nerves. Jessie reminded me of the girl from last year who had a very soft voice. Glad Sugar is gone.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
That song that team Blake sang didn't suit either of the girls, IMO. More of a strong male vocal.

So glad Sugar is gone! I like Jessie, but she didn't do well in the sing off, so can understand why Ryan was saved.

Gwen is just stunning! And I love that she dresses in a classy way.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Ryan sounded horrible during the sing off, but figured he'd be saved due to the cute boy factor.
Thought Sugar did the best of the 3. IMO, America got it right with the top 9.
Too many people for me to remember who they all are, but my favorite is Craig Wayne Boyd. He is a man among boys with charm and personality as well as singing chops. He seems the most ready for a professional career and isn't hard on the eyes either (even if I am old enough to be his mother).

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't know them by name yet, but I have some standing out to me:

Adam's team - I like the 2 white guys
Blake's team - I like the guy
Gwyn's team - I like the dark haired guy
Pherell's team - no stand out for me on this team

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't even bother to watch since I got spoiled here (not complaining, came to the thread to see what happened). I did the same last year.. since I cannot participate in saving anyone unless I blindly tweet before the show even airs.. and assuming I'm even settled in that early, no sense in using the time to watch when I have a backlog of stuff to watch.

I had totally forgotten about the Twitter instant save when I was looking forward to The Voice this season. I just watch the live (sort of) shows and vote the first night and then let it go.

Guessing a guy will win since Blake is down to one and Pharrell has lost a woman and Adam had all guys.

I like Gwen's Jamaican girl singer and still like Blake's female singer.

The others blend together without pictures.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is confusing..

http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/artists/season-7

Oh.. lol.. I wasn't scrolling to the right and was missing most of Adam's team.

So Blake has little chance of repeating with a winner.. down to one already and she's not so popular, it seems.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Blake still has two. The young girl, Reagan and the country rock guy, Craig Wayne Boyd. Craig was the second one saved this week and he's one of the most talented so has a good shot at winning. At the very least, he should make it pretty far.
Adam has a good group, but in my opinion, Adam is a weak coach. He never seems to work with the individual strengths of the person and I think that hurts them as the season goes on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah.. they have Stolen across his picture, which is confusing. But he is still there for Blake. A n d his picture is still in color.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Matt - Adam's team is going 1st. He's the longer haired white guy with the neck tattoo. Audience seems to really like him. Honestly, he has done a great job! Of course, all of the judges loved it. I think he was even better than last wk.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Anita - Gwen's team went next. She did a Jamaican twist on the song "Let it Go". She did good at it & the judges only had great things to say. She is talented but so are the other 9 still here - she may have something to worry about.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Hi Texasdeb, nice to see someone spoiling in here. I agree, thought Matt did a great job. He seems to have a great personality.
I love Anita's voice, but wish she would do something that wasn't reggae. IMO, she needs to show some range.
Damien finished strong, but I thought the beginning was a bit draggy. Not as good as the Stevie Wonder version of that song.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Damien - Adam's team went 3rd. He did a slow song, judges gave standing ovation. He's not one of my top 4, but I've got to give him props. I think he for sure will not go home this wk.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Reagan - Blake's team (the young gal). She is doing some hip-hop thing & I'm not getting it. She has a good voice but don't think that is going to get the votes she needs. I think she may be in trouble. Of course, the judges loved it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Luke - Pherell's team is doing ok but it's not getting me. However, the audience seems really into him. I think he will be ok this wk.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
In my opinion, Craig should win it all this season. Great rendition of Johnny Cash's I Walk the Line. Love his voice, reminds me of Bob Seger. If I downloaded music from this show, this is the song I would download.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Craig - Blake's team has been a fav of mine & he did Johnny Cash's I Walk The Line. I got a phone call from my son & had to turn the tv down so I really can't comment. I sure hope he did well enough to stay.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
thanks, Snoopsmom! I totally agree about Craig..........

Ryan - Gwen's team (the guy AM saved last wk). He is doing really good. I like him better than some of the others but, he is still not my top 4.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've got to leave here. I'll come back & ck what others can spoil. I still have 2 favs that haven't sang yet & I'm curious what others will think of them.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Danica did a great job singing Whitney's I Have Nothing. She's my favorite of the female singers.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Taylor John Williams singing the Beatles Come Together. Good job. I enjoy this kid, he's got great charisma and stage presence. Crowd loves him and coaches have all good comments.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Think I missed one or two performances at the end. Got a phone call and left the room.
My favorites tonight were Craig, Danica and John Taylor.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Taylor John is the grandson of a man I used to work with in Eugene, OR. Small world. In fact his grandfather's name is John Williams.