TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 7: Battle Rounds and Live Rounds..: Archive through November 18, 2014 users admin

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Love all the coaches this season. I agree that Pharrell seems to be having a ball!

Some really good talent this season. I agreed with every single pick last night, although there were a few parings that it could of gone either way.....they were both that good!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Taylor Swift did an excellent job with her coaching and suggestions!! You could really see a change in the performace when some of them took what she said to heart. I think she's on next week as well.

I agreed with most of the choices.. but Gwen got someone really good when Pharrell went the other way and all three other coaches were surprised. I though Blake would go for that one too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Battle rounds.. two performers from same team sing the same song together.. one wins. Other could be stolen. (2 per coach) Song is chosen by the coach.

Knockout rounds.. two performers from same team sing but separately, different songs.. this more tailored to each performer and they choose the song. Each coach gets one steal during this round.

After next week, then they go to live shows where the viewers get to vote and members of different teams sing against each other.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The live shows starts Mon.11/10, continues Tues. and Weds.
Can not wait!!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Play off rounds begin tonight! There really are so many good singers this season, it's going to have to get down some before I can pick some favorites.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Just checked the TV Guide and see that tonight and tomorrow night will both be 2 hours. Just posting that in case anyone needs to make a change in recordings,

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I forget each season how this show works, but checking back on last season, it looks like this week will be all 5 from each team will sing, then the coaches will pick 3 to go through to the live rounds next week. That's when we will start voting.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Well, scratch the above post......I obviously do NOT know what I'm talking about!

We will vote tonight and the top 2 vote getters will go through and the coach will pick the 3rd one.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Blake and Adam's teams sang tonight. Tomorrow night Gwen and Parrell's teams perform. Wednesday 2 from each team go bye-bye.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Good performance by Adam to start the show. Overall, a good show. Everyone performed well. I don't have a clue as to who will advance.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Loving Damien the best, but they are all talented singers.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Yes, all talented, but no big stand outs IMO. I was hoping for a really big performance from someone but ended up ranking them all about the same.

Tabby, we like Damien too and ranked him the highest so far.

No one got into the top 10 on ITunes, (Matt's "God only Knows" was the highest at 27)
but I don't think they really get up there until the live performances when the bonus points come into play.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Team Blake: Viewers voted in Reagan James and Craig Wayne Boyd. Blake then kept Jessie Pitts. Taylor and James David go home

Team Pharrell: Viewers saved Luke Wade and DaNica. Pharrell saves Sugar, leaving Jean and Elyjuh to go home.

Team Gwen: Viewers saved Taylor John Williams and Anita Antoinette. Gwen saved Ryan Sill. This sends Ricky Manning and Bryana Salaz home.

Team Adam: Viewers saved Damien and Matt McAndrew. Adam saved Chris, leaving Taylor and Mia to go home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I guessed correctly everyone who was staying last night, including the judges choices!

My two favs are Gwen's Taylor and Anita.
My least fav of the top 12 is Sugar.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Can't believe Elyjuh was sent home :-(

I started watching Wed night, but couldn't stay with it; the eliminations are just too painful.

I think my favorite part of this series is the beginning, when singers are first chosen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't sit through the whole shows, either. I zip to the performances and only sometimes listen to what all the judges say. I have no idea about the background stories of any of these people and I'm not interested, yet they seem to spend so much time on them.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I was also surprised that Pharrell sent Elyjuh home and SOOO disappointed he kept Sugar! She is also my least favorite singer. Her voice makes my ears hurt!

Jewels

09-22-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I need pictures. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was surprised when Pharrell saved Sugar when she lost the battle round and again last night.

And a bit surprised that Adam had 4 men and one woman and then he let her go at the end..

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I completely wasn't surprised about Sugar being saved. The judges always went sincerely nuts over her. You could always see it wasn't the phony praise like when they say you look great first....LOL

I was always baffled by it because I disliked her singing from the first performance.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
hubby likes sugar, me not so much
(hmmm. that sounds a bit personal doesn't it )

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Sugar hurt my ears tonight. She just screams. Damien was great tonight. Can't wait to hear Craig Wayne Boyd.
I was SOO sad last week when James David Carter went home. I think the judges look at the iTune charts and that's the way they pick #3 on their team. Could be wrong!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Here's what I found on ITunes this morning.

6 Matt
11 Craig Wayne
13 Damien
32 Chris
35 Taylor John
38 Luke Wade
45 Anita
77 DaNica
103 Jessie
119 Reagan
127 Ryan

Sugar was the only one not in the top 200. Too bad Craig missed getting the extra points.....he was so close.

I was surprised Damien didn't get more downloads, thought his song was so good.

Looks like Adams team is scoring the highest overall.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
All of Adam's team are safe.
The bottom 3 are Sugar (Pharrell), Jessie (Blake) and Ryan (Gwen). They are singing for Twitter save. The B3 are all coaches' picks that were saved last week.