TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Auditions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 7: Auditions users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Started tonight! I'll move a couple of posts over. I'm curious about what people think of the new judges?

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Mods, can we get a Season 7 started please. It starts tonight. Thanks so much!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
best line of the night. Blake to Pharrel about one of the contestants, you Barbara |Walters his ass. loved it. I am going to like Pharrel as a mentor/judge, understated holds back till he sees what he wants.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I only watched the first hour. New judges are good. They fit right in.

My recording cut off just as Damien, last singer in the first hour, was going to pick his coach out of the four. Who did he choose???

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer!!

Color, Damien chose Adam. I think the judges now have 2 each.

I like the new judges too. I haven't really seen much of Gwen before, but she seems sweet and is going to be lots of fun. Pherrell seems a little more laid back than the others, but love what he has to say to the contestants and think he will be a great mentor. Going to be a fun season!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
NBC did a good job with this program. It is totally The Voice, not the look, in auditions. Continue to concentrate on that.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I've always liked AI more than The Voice,but I have tuned in. I'm not sure about Gwen yet, I'm beginning to tire after each singer of how she started a band at 17 all on her own and how hard it was-blah blah. Love the guy who lost his eye. He lives in Dublin Tx. I use to live there in college. Home of the Dr Pepper.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
I'm glad the Auditions are over - somehow it became more about the judges' rivalry than the contestants.

Still chuckling about "Blake's Boo" t-shirt. I wonder if it would have seen the light of day with a different contestant?

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
The Voice website has all the teams up now:

http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/artists/season-7

Battle rounds begin next week.
Helping the coaches will be:

Stevie Nicks with Adam
Little Big Town with Blake
Gavin Rossdale with Gwen (her husband)
Alicia Keys with Fharrell

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I don't know how to make a new thread on here, so can someone do so for the Battle Rounds. Thank you.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The Voice..Season 8 starts tonight!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm ready for this. I really like this show so much more than AI - but, I watch AI too. If they were on the same night, it would be no question which one I would watch.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Texasdeb, just love this show and I really don't even watch AI anymore.

I was actually beginning to feel a tiny bit sorry for Adam last night, LOL!! I can't believe he couldn't get one single singer to pick him. Hopefully, he'll have better luck tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Please note there is a thread going for Season 8

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/1125046/14151875.html?1424743159

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: