TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Play-off Rounds (Top 20)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 6: Play-off Rounds (Top 20) users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I started watching again last night and I'm glad I did because the talent is excellent. These people can really sing!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yup and Usher appears to have a wicked sense of humor as well.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved the other night when Usher was wearing that silly had and he was about to comment on someone's performance and Blake said "what would the fox say?" and Usher just cracked up! Of course I only know that song from DWTS last season.. the judge/mentors seem to really enjoy one another.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Blake was the first to pick his final 3 last night. He picked Sisaundra, Audra and Jake. He let Ryan and Madilyn go. I think he made a big mistake by sending Ryan home and keeping Audra. Who knows??

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I think Shakira picked the right 3 to go through. Kristen was amazing!!

Not as impressed with Adam's team, but definitely thought the 2 gals should go through. 3rd choice from the 3 guys was a toss up to me, so guess I'm ok with his pick.

I'm loving all the songs this year For some strange reason, we've known almost every song these guys have sung. Years past there were so many songs we had never heard of, so was hard to know if they sang them well or not. Song, sung, sang...........did I use the right ones? LOL!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I started a new thread for the live shows..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here: https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/1125046/12942241.html?1398216104

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
well, IMO .............
Adam: has the great young gal (he can loose the guy & the rocker chick)
Blake: I love the guy (he can loose both gals)
Usher: Josh could win! (he can loose the other)
Shakira: I love the "gay" country gal (she can loose the other gal)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: