TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Battle Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 6: Battle Rounds users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just getting the thread started...

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Hmm, no one here tonight? I chose this over DWTS, which I will catch later on demand. So glad they have added the "steal", makes it much more fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No one was over there, either for a long time!

East Coasters must be watching something else.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I listened to this one. It was okay. The best part was the 3 steals for the young guy on Usher's team who did so well on his 2nd performance of his life. He ended up on Adam's team, which will be a good place for him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought some of them were quite good! Still watching tonight's show.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There is soo much talent on the show this year. I'm still confused as to who's with who. I can't wait until the live shows start and they put up the finalists chart and we start voting. I just love this show and the interaction with the judges.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
There really is a ton of talent this season. Watching the past 2 nights, some pairs, I clearly had a favorite and hoped would go through. Some other pairs, I just had to shake my head and thought how I'd hate to have to pick!

We're down to 8 contestants on each team now, with another set of battle rounds next week, with 1 steal for each coach. So, that will whittle it down to 4 teams of 5. I would think the live rounds will start then.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed listening to last night's show. Although, I always feel sorry for those where the short cut the performance and just tell us who won the battle. That can't be good for them in the next round.

I have no idea who will win it this year. Last season, there were a few front runners. But, this one has so many good singers, it's up in the air for me.

I think I like this group of judges better than with Ceelo and Xtina. Everything they do is pretty down to earth and Shakira is adorable. My only issue so far is the striped sweater that Adam chose to wear in this round. LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate that shortcut thing, too... and sometimes I hate it when I see a pairing that favors one and there is no chance of someone picking the other up.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The shortcuts just tell me that it was such a bad round that they didn't want to show how bad the singing was and make the singers feel worse.

I didn't enjoy Tuesday's show half as much as Monday's show. I felt like no one did very well and you could hear it in the coaches' comments. They all had to come up with unique ways to tell the contestants that one sucked just a little bit worse than the other, but still sound positive while doing it.

I tend to wonder if that's why they're doing a second round of battles. So they can weed out all the bad that they didn't show on Wednesday.

Looking forward to live shows.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm ready to get watching....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The talent tonight is beyond belief. The judges are really having a hard time who to pick because they are that good. I'm rooting for everybody.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I was sorry to see Josh Murley go. The last round tonight was Delvin and Josh Kaufman who were on Team Adam. It was the best of the night. Adam picked Delvin and Usher stole Josh. Yippee!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched last night's show yet.. was that the last of the battle rounds? What comes next?

Also noted in the paper that Pharrell Williams will be a coach in the seventh season. No one else confirmed yet.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
If you click on AI in the bottom middle of the screen on TVCH home page last nights show doesn't show. Only the past weeks.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Sorry wrong show.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
After tonight they are down to 20 with each team having 5. The playoff rounds are next where the 20 perform, then each coach will narrow his/her team from 5 to 3. The Top12 will then compete live for our votes.
The gossip is Pharell Williams may replace Adam Levine, who recently half shaved his head for a new rocker look. I love Pharell and would welcome him as a coach.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought Pharell was replacing Ceelo, since Ceelo won't be back.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOO......say it isn't so! Adam Levine is my fav. reason for watching this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The article I read and reported just said Pharrell had been signed and that no one else has signed up, yet.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/pharrell-williams-to-replace-ceelo-green-as-the-voice-coach/

Christina is pregnant but that may be a time to be a judge and not tour, who knows.. still she seems more involved in personal life stuff right now.

I read (not taking it seriously) that Shakira's boyfriend was upset that she was close to Adam and Adam was touching her.. But she seems closer to Blake.. nice duet the other night on the country awards show. and she used Miranda as a mentor.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't think I would watch if Adam wasn't on it. Love love love him!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read that Adam may want to tour with his group. He said he would have to see his schedule which I think is strange.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: