TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Auditions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 6: Auditions users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts February 24th!

Northstar

09-29-2008

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I have a contestant spoiler, heh heh! She's a friend of a friend of a friend's and she lands on Adam's team. She's talented!!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer!!

Northstar, I've been seeing some spoilers myself and I guess I never knew they do the auditions and have their teams picked before the show even starts???

No matter I guess, still excited for it to start. Also glad to see Usher and Shakira back.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're welcome. :-)

I'm happy to see Usher and Shakira back as well. Great judges and a lot of fun to watch.

Cool that you have a connection to a contestant, Northstar.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Looks like Cee Lo won't be coming back. Honestly do not break my heart.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/cee-lo-green-returning-voice-article-1.1619515

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like Christina will be busy while she is off.. engagement and it seems she is having a baby, too.

http://www.stylelist.com/view/report-christina-aguilera-is-pregnant/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D445447

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I love this show. Too bad I'll be missing the end of the Bach.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like the auditions on this show the best. They are a lot of fun to watch.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I do too, Jimmer. I find I lose interest after the auditions until the last 5 or so.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
The 1st audition got all 4 chairs to turn. That gal was great! Adam ended up getting her.

The next guy was really good as well & all chairs turned except Shakira. Usher got him.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
The next person was really good & Adam & Shakira both wanted her. Blake went to bat for Shakira & that's who got this talented woman.

A very small 16 yr old boy came on next & he was so good. None of the chairs turned though. When they all saw him, they offered total encouragement to return next yr.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
So sorry, I was trying to spoil but had to take a phone call.

Every audition has been great to this point.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
This show is the best. American Idol falls to the wayside compared to The Voice. Lots of great talent soo far. Too bad the guy who sang Blurred Lines didn't get a chair turn. The judges are great and the opening was soo well done.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
First show was great! You needed waders to get through all the BS between the judges! It's always so fun seeing them fight for a certain contestant.

A few mediocre singers (IMO) were picked, but for the most part, some really good talent!

Only an hour show tonight.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the contestants asked to try out, as opposed to being one of millions to be sorted out, like as AI? I understood that these people had been seen/heard by "scouts, if you will" and asked to try out on The Voice. A totally different procedure and premise so it's hard to compare the two shows….

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think you are right Auntie. Some of the contestants just freeze during the audition...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They are not all asked to try out. I have had a friend's daughter go down for open auditions. They do ask some but they do sort them out too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm happy to see Shakira and Usher. They are much more spontaneous and fun than Christina and Ceelo. Don't get me wrong, I like Ceelo and Christina, it's just that Shakira and Usher have really good energy and vibes on the show. Especially Shakira, when she turns around for a performance, she sits up very straight in her chair with a look of pure happiness on her face. I just love her, even though I would not recognize any song of hers except "Hips don't Lie" if I heard it. I think Usher really gives Adam and Blake a run for their money. He appears to be really into it this year.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Wow....Blake got the last singer last night and the first & last ones tonight. I see a Blake win this year. There is really great talent again this year. I love that Usher and Shakira are back.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I agree Jag........wow! I was getting worried during the first few shows as Blake didn't seem to be turning around much or getting anyone on his team. The biggest shocker to me was the last gal on Monday night.....the one with the gigantic erring's. She did not seem a match to Blake at all and I couldn't believe she picked him.

Can't wait to see some of these guys go forward and how well...or not.........they do.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
nobody has commented in awhile. Tonight's show is the end of the audition round. Each mentor only has 1 spot left to feel. The 1st guy didn't get any chair turns even though he prob. would have earlier because he was better than some that they have already picked. The 2nd person is a girl & she is really good & got all 4 chairs to turn. She picked Blake so he has all he can get.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
the next gal was ok & both, Usher & Shikera turned their chairs. Usher got her & now his team is completed.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
no chairs turned for the next guy.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
the next gal is Country & both Adam & Shikera turned their chairs. Too bad Blake's team is full cause this gal would be good on his team. She picked Shikera so that team is now full as well.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Adam turned early on the next guy. Now his team is full too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I've been watching, but not commenting because I don't have any sense of the contestants yet. Although, I did like the guy Adam got at the end last night.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
The Voice UK Coaches Take On Each Other's Hits - The Voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cAdbYOllQ0

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb, I thought the same thing when that last "country" girl came out. She would have been great on Blake's team. I think it's always harder for the last ones to audition. The judges already have a lot of their team and are getting more picky.

The official The Voice website has all the coaches with their teams now. Interesting how the women really out number the men this time. Out of 48 contestants, only 18 are men.

http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/artists/season-6

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: