TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor III: Final Twelve: viewer voting begins: Archive through December 18, 2013 users admin

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
I liked Elliona, but this weeks show had her wearing too much make up and dressed very trashy for a 17 year old, too bad, it may have cost her some votes. I do like Jeff G. and Alex and Sierra. And this week, Restless Heart were excellent, it could have been a cd.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I can't get Alex and Sierra's version of "Say Something" out of my head. I really like this couple, and I really liked the song... just not over and over in my head. I also thought Restless Road did a great job this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree, Rion is the better singer! But last night wasn't so good for her.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Rion and Ellona are both out. My faves Alex &
Sierra, and Jeff are still in it.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
My prediction"
1st place: Alex and Sierra
2. Jeff Gutt
3. Restless Heart
4. Carlito

I like them all, love Jeff and Alex and Sierra.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
I think all of the remaining singers have very good voices. They would not have made it this far if they could not sing. But I think this week really clarifies it for me. Not being able to depend so much on their "performances" but just on their voices really separates the quality.

I really like Jeff. He is my pick to win. His voice is very unique and sounds so mature compared to the rest of them. He seldom hits a bad note and he is strong even on the low notes which is where so many of them go weak.

I like Restless Road and think they can become very successful, but they have a lot of work to do first. They remind me of a young (very young) Alabama.

Not sure why but Alex and Sierra just do nothing for me. I think they are very good, but could care less if I never hear them again. I would never buy their music. They seem to be very popular and will probably win, but they are not my choice.

I think Carlito should have gone home weeks ago. I liked Carlos and Tim both better than him. He has a good voice but he depends too much on his "performance" than his voice, kind of like Ellinona did.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I agree w/everything you said Allietex - except:
I like Alex & Sierra the best! I would buy their music.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't even get into this show that much. However, "say something" by Alex & Sierra moved me a lot............

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm maybe no one watched last night? I went for the Sing Off instead

I just know I hope Carlito goes home and I'm not as thrilled with Jeff as many seem to be.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I've been watching. I like Jeff and Alex and Sierra.
Recorded The Sing Off too but FF through a lot of it. Not sure I like their version of the two going against each other at the end.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought it was surprisingly good this week. I enjoyed almost all the performances and even the judges seemed on point.

Alex and Sierra are number one and number six on Canadian iTunes right now with Jeff at number four. Those three are very good. Jeff has a great voice.

Restless Road went home tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. bummer..

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
I would buy any cd that Jeff Gutt records. He is amazing.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I think Jeff Gutt is my fav!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Simon, the handwriting may be on the wall for the X-Factor.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/12/13/the-sing-off-beats-x-factor/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Simon, but not enjoying the other three judges and not a Mario fan..

the Sing Off is just a couple of weeks, not serious but fun.

Of the four groups last night I liked the two who had to battle each other to stay, better than the two who didn't.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like the Sing off too... no heavy thinking on it, just fun (as Sea says). The draw for me, on the Singoff, is Ben Folds and Sean from Boys to Men. Both give really interesting critique... and Ben Folds is hilarious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True!! They really add to the show. It is by the producers of The Voice, so I guess they enjoy chemistry between the judges..

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
Jeff Gutt: Awesome voice, I would definitely buy his music.
Alex & Sierra: They look really good together and their singing to each other is endearing, however, i don't think their voices are as strong as Jeff's.
I love Sierra's goo goo eyes at Alex.
Carlito: Love his singing in Spanish and his energy.
I want Jeff to win.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Alex & Sierra are wonderful singing and emoting together but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy just hearing them sing (like on the radio) without being able to see them.

Jeff is just a great singer and performer.

Carlito is definitely third place for me but he really stepped it up this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree that Alex and Sierra need to be seen as well as heard. Maybe more for video than audio alone.

Jeff just hasn't made an impression, but that doesn't mean he isn't good, just than I wasn't engaged.

I enjoy the guy group, but not sure I'd buy anything.

Carlito annoys me. As does his mentor.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They will each do 3 songs tonight. They've all done 1. All of them were very good! Carlito was better than I can remember ever seeing him. Alex & Sierra were so good that I will be downloading it. Jeff rocked it as well as I expeted he would.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, I see that this show is not high on the "to watch" shows. It's not high on mine either. With Survivor being over, I chose this show as my "gonna watch" show. I would always catch the 2nd hr of this show & I usually watched the Thurs. elimination show. I won't vote...........but, I would expect Alex & Sierra will win with Jeff coming in 2nd.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Carlito did well and has improved considerably with his performances in the last two shows. I liked his duet. They were well matched.

Jeff is a great singer but I didn't enjoy him as much tonight as I have in the past.

I think Alex and Sierra won the night. Loved their opening with Ed Sheeran's "Give Me Love". However, the duet with Leona Lewis didn't quite work with Sierra looking a bit nervous and uncomfortable. Their final performance of "Say Something" was great though.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I agree with "Alex & Sierra won the night".

Was anyone else "off put" by the continueing sob story of Carlito's back story? I'm saying, enough already - so, his folks are poor......we got that!