TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 5: Knockout Rounds: Archive through December 17, 2013 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Tessanne & Adam did a duet to the Beatles "Let it Be". This was so good that I will be downloading it! I kid you not, that Adam can sure play the guitar & sing. Don't take anything away from our Tessanne tho - both her & Adam actually sang parts in Spanish & it was great!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Way to go Christina, you finally have someone in F3 & you showcase "yourself" on your duet w/this person - huh, don't You Want to win? Folks are looking for a winner from the 3 finalists - you are not eligible!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Will & Adam doing Elton John's "Tiny Dancer". It was Amazing! They neither had a guitar - just worked the mic's. Adam was so hot but so was Will. Adam did try to steal the thunder. I will also be downloading this.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I meant to say in my above post: Adam did NOT try to steal the thunder. Just want to make that clear!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Tessanne doing "Whitney Houston". She did it right & I just loved it! I don't know if I will download this though. Not because it wasn't good, because it was great!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I agree Texas..Will was just as good as Adam. Maybe better than Adam because he has a stronger voice. Tessanne was great with her Whitney song but I don't think Adam should brag that she's the winner when he still has Will in the race.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Will just moved me so much with his final song! Gosh, he is for sure giving Tessanne a run for the win. I will be happy if either of these fine folks win!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
ok, I will give Jaguie a big hi-5 for that final showing.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Wow! I can't wait to see this show. Still have another hour before it airs here.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jacque gave me a big headache. Tessanne sings--Jacque screams!!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
while he probably won't win, I absolutely loved Will's song with Adam. Just perfect. Adam did a really smart thing by selecting classic songs for Tessane and Will. I was not very thrilled with Christina's song with Jacque. It was kind of boring.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Tessane killed the Whitney song.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I had forgotten that Will's dad was in the group Chicago.

Mush

09-09-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I didn't know his dad was in Chicago -- my favorite group while in college -- now I hope he wins!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think I just lost an eardrum. Jacquie would be much better if she toned down the screaming. And stay on her feet.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I applaud the remaining 3 singers but I feel Tessanne did the best singing tonight. I loved how she and Adam broke into a Jamaican rhythm in the middle of "Let It Be". She was awesome in her solos with "Try" and the Whitney song.

These 3 singers will be going places for sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Tessanne is fantastic.

I think Will is fantastic in his own special way.

I think Jacquie is a fantastic singer but needs to mature in a variety of ways.

I think Tessanne should be the winner and it would be a bit awkward if she wasn't, but if Tessanne weren't there I think Will would be a great winner.

I would love to actually hear someone from The Voice on the radio and I kind of think Will could be the one for that.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The thing with Jacquie..she's an amazing singer and she can belt out the songs. BUT, she's only 16 and if she sings that way now, in my opinion, that's an accident waiting to happen. I'm not a healthcare expert, but whenever I hear her sing all I can think is that she will have no vocal cords left by the time she turns 21.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think this was probably the best Voice finale ever. Everyone sang good and I liked the variation of singing.. their audition song, a duet with their mentor and then, one final killer song. Plus Adam sang... that's always a plus for me.... I have 2 of his cd's on permanent play in my car and converted my sister while on vacation over Thanksgiving.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just watched last night's episode. Tessanne can sing circles around Jacquie. Tessanne has a mature, well rounded, full bodied voice and she can sing a variety of songs with different emotions. Jacquie needs to mature more and mellow her voice to the songs. She does tend to "screech" too much, although she has a lot of power, she needs more finesse. Will is good but doesn't do a lot for me, personally. I hope he goes further int he music scene. He deserves it. However, TESSANNEE for the win!!!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Just checked Music Charts:
#1 -- Tessanne - I Have Nothing
#2 -- Tessanne - Let It Be (Duet w/Adam)
#8 -- Will -- Everything I Do
#9 -- Jacquie - And I'm Telling You
#10 -- Will -- Tiny Dancer (duet w/Adam)
#20 -- Jacquie -- We Remain (duet w/Christina)

Tessanne for the win!! I would be happy with Will winning too. I thought he did great, but neverthe less, I bet he gets a recording contract out of this with someone.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I loved Will and Adam singing Tiny Dancer and may download it tonight.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
tessane is bound to win this. not only is she good but she has an entire country voting for her.
my son's baby nurse is jamaican and tells me that everyone at home is downloading iTunes and voting to the max.
she says it is a national obsession.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
As of this afternoon, Jacquie appears to be out of the Top 10 Itunes. Adam has a full sweep.

1. I Have Nothing (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin
4. Let It Be (The Voice Performance) - Tessanne Chin & Adam Levine
8. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (The Voice Performance) - Will Champlin
10. Tiny Dancer (The Voice Performance) - Will Champlin & Adam Levine

11. And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going (The Voice Performance) - Jacquie Lee

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I am very happy with a Tessanne win or I would be very happy with a Will win too.