TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor III: Final Twelve: viewer voting begins: Archive through December 06, 2013 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just to get this going.

Each group is down to three people now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I may start watching now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm.. if you have time, maybe a banner?

http://www.thexfactorusa.com/contestants shows top 16 with the first four eliminated..

Not grouped by mentor, though.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
If it helps:

Simon (groups) Alex & Sierra, Restless Road, Sweet Suspense, and RoXxy Montana

Paulina (boys) Carlito Olivero, Carlos Guevara, Tim Olstad, and Josh Levi

Kelly (over 25) Jeff Gutt, Lillie McCloud, Rachel Potter, and James Kenney

Demi (girls) Ellona Santiago, Khaya Cohen, Rion Paige, and Danie Geimer

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I'll do one when I get the chance. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Couldn't believe they claimed voting got screwed up last night. I had all the numbers wrote down right from last night. They just wanted to extend the show another week.

I really like Jeff, and Alex & Sierra.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I dunno.. this is the second show to have voting screw-ups lately (DWTS did this but they simply kept everyone another week and didn't for heaven's sake make them do a totally different performance and then rely on the public to go through voting again. This will probably hurt someone who may have been safe last night.

Plus it burns another song for each of them

And again this year they allowed one of the mentors to bring someone back and then have an extra person. Didn't think that was fair last year and it isn't fair this year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. I'm just watching on the west coast, delayed by an hour and no postings and the end cut off..

Simon's girl group was sent home (surprised him and me, too) and then Rachel Potter and Kkaya Cohen were in a sing off. I kind of thought Rachel was not so good but it was up to the judges and after interminably babbling, Kelly voted to keep her person. Rachel and send home Khaya. Demi of course voted to keep Khaya and send home Rachel.. with more blabbering.. Paulina voted to keep Khaya and send home Rachel and Simnon was cut off.

I predict he voted to keep Khaya.. Now I'll go search for the results.

And I'm right.. so Rachel Potter goes home.

I think this leaves Simon with two groups.. the country guys and the couple.. I think all three boys are still in, and Demi's girls.. hmm and two of the adults?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Simon (groups) Alex & Sierra, Restless Road, Sweet Suspense, and RoXxy Montana

Paulina (boys) Carlito Olivero, Carlos Guevara, Tim Olstad, and Josh Levi

Kelly (over 25) Jeff Gutt, Lillie McCloud, Rachel Potter, and James Kenney

Demi (girls) Ellona Santiago, Khaya Cohen, Rion Paige, and Danie Geimer

Thanks to JMM for her post..

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
oh good Lillie is still there!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is..

Nice job Jimmer!!!!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I believe that Carlos Guevara went home this week (Wednesday night) and Josh Levi is still there (he was brought back a couple of weeks ago.) I was so irritated that Kelly and Demi rambled on and on, knowing full well they weren't going to vote against their own. And, Demi had the nerve to yell at the host to stop telling Kelly to hurry with her answer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed, or my DVR simply failed to record the first show this week, but I did get the result show where viewers sent Khaya home and despite all three women bashing Sierra, both of Simon's groups were safe and the two who had to sing for life were both on Paulina's team, Carlito and Tim. Tim was sent home by all three women, so Simon didn't get to comment. Neither one was great at the sing off, as Kelly mentioned.

Simon was on Ellen today, and two of his groups performed (previous seasons), seemed in good spirits.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Tim and Khaya can be black & white now.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I could care less about this show! It looks like I'm not alone...........! Simon needs to go back to AI! Simon IS the only reason that I kinda care about this show.........this show is a hands down looser for me.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am with you Texasdeb.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree it's pretty bad but I'm still watching. The two new female judges are terrible. LOL - I loved it when she introduced the wrong act. Can't she at least try to pay attention to what is going on or is she that ditzy? Simon has really tanked it with this one. It's like it is a parody of a bad reality singing show.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
There have been some good performances but the overall show is bad. There is way too much reliance on production performances instead of voice. Ellona went home tonight and I was not surprised. Last night was unplugged night and without the big production and sexy costumes to cover up for the weak vocals, she got the lowest number of votes. Everyone seemed so shocked but I was not surprised at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, she is ditzy and even worse, I ran into an article that said when she was a judge on the Mexican La Voz she got involved with some guy on her team.. at least they were adults but still younger and highly inappropriate.

I was a little surprised that Elona was out.. but I guess Jeff doesn't do anything for me at all.

And I kind of hate that Carlito makes it sound like life or death for him to stay and Simon went with that. But Rion, I thought, had a bad performance tonight and the times she hit bottom two, all of a sudden she is rambling on about The Lord, which puts me off, so I guess that puts Demi out of the running too.

I agree that the new judges are horrible and while Demi is better than she was last season, I still get so tired of all three of them talking over Simon.. and lose the horrid blue hair!!

I do watch this but sometimes it is the next day.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I love Jeff, but if I would buy any of the remaining contestants' music, it would be Alex & Sierra. I agree about Carlito making it sound way too desperate for him to win. My DS says that the sob stories make him not even want to watch these type of shows and it's supposed to be about the music, not the story. I'm starting to see his point. This show has hit it's last breath.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
So, Carlito got Simon's "sympathy" vote. Too bad. I thought he should go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
While neither performance was great, Rion sat and sang and looked kind of down and unenergetic, while Carlito performed. I thought Carlito would be long gone by now, but last night I suppose he outdid Rion.

Simon could have let it go to deadlock and I do wonder who was actually voted higher by the viewers?

I could lose Carlito and Jeff next but I'm sure they won't want to end up with two of Simon's acts, even though they may well be the best left there.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I just think Rion is a better singer. Carlito is a little "too put on" for me. Not natural. Similar to Elona, who went home. I like them when they appear themselves, like Alex and Sierra. What you see is what you get and what you get are really good singers!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was interesting how Simon said that Carlito had spoken a lot about coming from nothing "and that was a bit awkward" (or something like that). Carlito keeps going on about it, Paolina keeps going on about it, I wonder if Simon was trying to give them a message that a sympathy vote does not translate to long term popularity.

Rion's singing has gone down the last few weeks, and she's started sounding like she's crying on some of the notes. I don't know if her voice is becoming strained or whether it's stress over the show, but I think she needs a while to strengthen that amazing voice of hers. Oh and the Lord thing was very off putting.

Rion was in the bottom two for two weeks running... even if a bump by voters got her from last to second to last this week it shows she's not going to go much further, probably better to give the chance to Carlito.

I like the couple (mostly him), and I like Jeff but not so much the others.

Speaking as someone with dry hair often in need of conditioner, I don't think I've ever seen someone in public so in need of conditioner as Demi Lovato. That blue hair looks like it's going to break off!