TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 5: Knockout Rounds: Archive through December 10, 2013 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think it was meant to be. Matthew, in my personal opinion, had a very weak night on Monday. I knew he'd be voted out when the band was louder than his voice during his first song. If the band plays over your voice, they're trying to hide something. The same thing happened with Caroline the previous week.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed, I wasn't too thrilled with the song choices of Matthew. They kept wanting him to meet the excellence of singing Hallelujah, but never gave him a comparable song.

I thought Adam did a couple of smart things. First, he mentioned that James was sick after the performance and today. Second, he knew that someone from his team was probably going home, so he started pleading his case for his team from the beginnng of the broadcast.

Matthew, having been in the bottom 3 last week, probably would have gone home anyway before the finale.

I thought I heard Carson say that last night was the last of the tweet saves. So, now the bottom vote getter will go home no matter what. Personally, I'm fine with the current top 5.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I too am not surprised that Matthew went over James. He has been in the bottom 2 weeks in a row. His song selection has been poor and his performances have not been great. I believe he was saved last week only because of Hallelujah. That kind of performance is only going to carry you for so long.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm good with it. Jacque can go next wk as far as my likes are concerned.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
i still like jacquie and realize that she reminds me of a cross between her coach and bonnie tyler.
i like both as singers so i'm bound to favor j.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The boys performance of "more than words" was one of the best . Love the song, love how they performed it. Love Nuno Bettencourt.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I see Will and Tessanne in the F3 along with Cole. Xtina has to stop pimping Jacque...she screams and the more she does the more Xtina loves her. Tessanne, who isn't my favorite, was by far the best with Will a close second. I see Cole getting Blake's fan base votes. James was just his usual self.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of Xtina. It's as if she had nothing great to say about any of the other contestants. I feel like to her they are just "meh".

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Loved, loved, loved Will's performance!!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Yup. Jacquie screams to much.....even in this song.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Oh, ya......Tessanne hit it out on the park tonight. Amazing!!!!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I've also been turned off by Christina's way of critiquing the other contestants. She says "I love that song, blah, blah, blah." Never a positive word about the performer or performance. Very off putting. I want Shakira and Usher back!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
According to Musiccharts.com:
#1 -- Tessanne
#7 -- Jacquie
#10 -- Will
#12 -- Cole
#14 -- James

Boy.....they are all so close. I think it is really going to be hard to call. I think it will be James going home, but still hoping it will be Jacquie.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Shakira and Usher come back. Not that I don't like Ceelo -- I do, I sort of felt like he was not all the way in it due to his legal problems. Christina can leave any day now, thank you very much!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think 2 go home tonight. Next season I will not miss Xtina or her boobies! Last Monday she over exposed herself and they made her put a jacket on. I also miss Usher and Shakira.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Well, if two go home, I sure hope it is not Tessanne, Will, or Cole.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Usher and Shakira are scheduled to be back next season.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Anyone in the top 10 gets their votes multipled by 5. I would find it hard to believe that Cole would get more than 5 times the number of votes than Will. So those should be the top 3.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
My two favorites are Will and Tessanne; both very talented and good singers. I think they each have a shot at winning!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree, Auntiemike. I'll be sad to see Cole go home, if that does happen. I wish I liked Jacquie more. I don't think it matters if she is top 3. I think it will be Will or Tessanne.

Glad to hear Shakira and Usher will be back.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I just can't warm to Jacquie & I couldn't put my finger on it until last night. When she is scream singing, she has her mouth so wide open that it covers over 1/2 her face - her facial features are kind of on the small side anyway, so I think that's what makes it look so out of balance when she sings like that.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
i like it when a singer puts everything they have into their work. i think that's why i like that jacquie can do what she does at such a young age. i also like will for the same inside out feelings that he expresses.
i love tessane for her technical expertise and just good vibes.
and cole is just a perfect little country singer...and i would buy his albums.
i listen to all of their iTunes songs and find each of them endearing on some level.
i don't like to judge them on their looks so even when watching the show i often look away so that i can hear their voices.
so, i guess i don't care what any of them look like while they're singing.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
great point, Dovez - maybe, if Jaquie stays tonight, I just won't watch her, instead I will just listen going forward.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
My friend's daughter will be performing tonight with the USC band. She is in the drum line. Kind of excited to see if I can spot her.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope someone will please spoil. Thanks in advance.