TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 5: Knockout Rounds: Archive through November 20, 2013 users admin

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Jag, I wish Kat had been one of the ones to leave.

I was actually surprised that she was the one that went through. I was on Twitter and Josh and Jonny both had tons more votes than she did, so I thought for sure one of them would win.

I don't know if people are voting for the coach. I like everyone on Blake's and Adam's team and think they all deserve to be there. Two eliminations each week is going to make this go fast!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll try to do a banner as soon as I can. However, I do have to make a living and doing banners doesn't pay the bills.

By the way, it's always nice to know that people enjoy the banners so I don't mind at all when anyone asks for one. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Totally understand!

That said, I guess I'm not invested enough to really recognize them.

The instant save of course favors those with East coast ties since certainly fewer in my area are sitting and watching to even know who to vote for.. though I guess we could stop our world at 6pm or so and monitor twitter and then, assuming we even could picture the three in jeopardy, tweet..

So all the talk of the power of the viewers is a bit ironic when the screen says of course that this is previously recorded and voting is closed.

That said, since I just now watched last night's show, it is old news.

I wonder about the fact that Christina and CeeLo were gone for a season, then back and will be gone again next season.

And with Blake, he does have those contry voters I guess..

Dovez

08-27-2005

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's not worth a banner with such quick eliminations

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I understand that it is work to put together a nice banner. And, I appreciate when you are able to do it because your banners are really excellent. Also, I find that I can connect with the posts on TV Clubhouse much better when I can quickly refer to the pic of the person they are discussing.

You do a great service. Thanks.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Jimmer has made us a great banner - thank you so much!

Top 10 tonight.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I love Tessane and Matthew

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
YAY, Banner!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think most were pretty good tonight. But Cole, Matthew and James got my votes tonight. Still might vote for Ray and Will. Kat, as usual, was very dramatic in her penguin outfit. Too bad she she has a ton of Twitter friends and will be saved again. Other sites see her and Austin going home.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
BANNER

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're welcome.

I haven't seen the show yet myself but I have it recorded and will be watching.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
James=wonderful with that song (one of my favorites)!!!!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Well, I have to say, I was "underwhelmed" by last nights performances. Several of the usually really good singers were disappointing to me. Even Matthew, who has an amazing voice, seemed off last night. Didn't care for Will's and thought Kat would have been better served without all those theatrics. She sounded out of breath right off and all the running around seemed to make her lose track at times. JMO, of course.

I don't get what's going on with the ITune charts either. Years past, it was fairly easy to see who the leaders were by checking the charts the next morning. When I looked this morning, the only one I saw on the Apple ITunes web site was Matthew at #12 for last weeks Hallelujah. But, when I checked the musiccharts.com web site, in addition to Matthew, most of the others were there throughout the top 100, with Kat at the bottom at #68. Austin was the only one that wasn't listed at all. None in the top 10.....a far cry from last seasons performances!!

No idea who's going home tonight. I don't like the instant save..........at all!! I think they should just have the bottom 2 vote getters go home and that should be that!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Thank you PJlover. I was wondering if I watched the same show as others when they were saying it was a great show. I wasn't impressed with anyone last night. I'm hoping it's Kat that goes home tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Did you hear the rumor that Adam Levine is going to be People's Sexiest Man for 2013? If that's true, I can't imagine the banter with Blake....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
They just showed the new People Magazine announcing Adam Levine as the sexiest man alive on the cover. Soooooo....yes, it's true.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Excellent choice....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Safe..Team Adam:James. Team Xtina:Matthew.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Safe..Team Blake: Ray. Team Adam: Will.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Safe..Team Adam:Tessanne. Team Xtina: Jacque. Team Adam's 3 and Xtina's 2 are safe.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Safe..Team Blake: Cole.
Caroline, Kat and Austin bottom 3.
Instant save about to begin.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Saved by Twitter..Team Ceelo: Caroline.
Sad to see Austin leave but happy I don't have to see Kate's theatrics anymore.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Austin? That surprises me. I thought he would last much longer.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Caroline was helped by singing at the end.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was pretty surprised at Austin. Bummed too. But thrilled that Kat is finally gone.