TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Battle Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 5: Battle Rounds users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Love 'em or hate 'em.. they are coming up.

Gut-wrenching when two really good singers are pited against each other, but some will be stolen by other coaches.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think Blake will be sorry he used both of his steals so early.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Could you believe Cher as a coach!! Even as the height of her fame she was never known for her singing. It was funny when Blake asked her to name one of Adam's hit songs. It makes you wonder if she was chosen for him.
Her hair (that one wig was awesome) was where the action was ...just like on her TV shows

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I heard that she sang on some show that Blake did and that's how he got to know her.
I loved watching Ryan Tedder coach Adam's contestants. I think he was much better than Adam in identifying what the contestants should do to improve the performance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Cher sang on The Voice??

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Maybe that was it. I'll have to find the article to post.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She did sing on The Voice. And in her liner notes for her new cd, she dedicated a song to Blake's recently deceased father.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I've been singing "House of the Rising Sun" in my head for two days now. I loved their rendition of it and I'm glad they didn't change the words to reflect that females were singing. There's a reason that song was last. It sure made a lasting impression on me.

Last night's episode wasn't half as good as Monday's. It's like they showed the awesome people on Monday and the ho-hum people on Tuesday.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
This is shaping up to be a great season - anyone could win it all. These singers are all so good and the decision for the coaches have been difficult.

Can't wait for next Monday night.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
The Voice has for sure became my fav singing/talent show. I like the format, the coaches, & pretty much everything about it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
more battle rounds tonight........

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Blake is a little off this season in his picks since they have had fewer country singers in the mix. I really believe that the PTB did this on purpose so he didn't win a 4th time. The other judges are probably a little annoyed with all his wins.
American Idol doesn't come near this show in enjoyment. The contestants and judges are far superior than AI.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the vocals tonight, especially the guys who sang the Bee Gees song. Love that song.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In the news, Cee Lo in court. Rape charges dropped but he's out on bail for the drugging charges.

The same article mentioned that Cee Lo and Christina will again take the next season off and Usher and Shakira will return.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Good news. I much prefer Usher and Shakira.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like the original four, even though Cee Lo annoys me greatly, but so does Usher. It is nice that so far it hasn't been a revolving door of judges and that those who have been on are welcomed back.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like that through the next round, they each have 1 save available to them.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I also, prefer Usher and Shakira. I have a huge girl crush on Shakira, who doesn't? lol

Dovez

08-27-2005

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
<---- also with the girlcrush on shakira

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like all 6 coaches but Adam & Blake are prob. my favs so I'm happy that they've both never opted to skip a season here & there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I crush more toward Christina of the two. But certainly these 6 judges/mentors are light years ahead of the mess on American Idol!! And ABS (Anyone But Simon) on The X Factor.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: