TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 4: The Live Playoffs: Archive through June 18, 2013 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Michelle being "shy" or Danielle being young.. they aren't stuck in that mode forever.. experience will make a difference.

Jewels posted Sasha's background and she has TONS of experience.. so she is probably at her level already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Allen

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
The Swon Brothers are lucky...as are Michelle and Danielle. Out of all the superb talent this season, America chose these 3 as their favorites. Good for them. :-)

I hope the Swon Brothers do win! They haven't had a dud week once. They've made fantastic song choices, their performances have been consistently good, they have great stage presence, and they both have personality plus! I could go on, but I think I've made my point...and I'm not even a country fan. :-)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I would be happy with either Danielle or the Swon brothers good but I find she looks so awkward when she performs which is a huge turnoff for me.

Dobiheart

05-09-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dobiheart a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, I never see Danielle show any emotions while singing. As a sad song you should look sad, not smiling. Although she is an excellent singer.
On the other hand... love me some Swon Bro's! Ok, I am almost old enough to be their grandma, but they do sound great together. Reminds me of back in the day of the Everly Brothers.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I think that is one of the reasons why I like The Swon Brothers....they remind me of the old style country that my dad used to always listen to. Love it. :-)

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly are to perform on next week's season finale of "The Voice" in Los Angeles, NBC said.

The 2-hour June 18 season-ender will also feature Bruno Mars in a special pre-taped performance of his newest single, "Treasure."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/christina-aguilera-pitbull-florida-georgia-line-and-nelly-perform-on-voice-finale-1035338.php

Mars recorded this performance last month before the recent unexpected death of his mother.

Cher, who will also participate, was previously announced.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Some are saying one Swon brother is cute and one can sing. In my opinion Zach fits both. The younger Swon is not that good looking to me. lol

Having said that I'd like to see Michele win. Just for something different.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm for Michelle, but the Swons would be okay. And I have nothing against Danielle and I am sure she will "ripen" and deepen with some time.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
ditto to what Seamonkey just said.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I want the Swon brothers to win, love them!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Below is a comment on last week's show. I am way late in posting, but also was delayed in seeing it until I finally caught it 'on demand'. But well worth it when i did see it.

My favorite number Monday night 6/10 was:
"Turn the Page" by Bob Seger, sung by the Swon brothers. Zach Swon so impressed me with that extended final power note, and the whole song, although unfamiliar to me, was a really rousing kick-off to the show.
I also liked that their other song choice Danny's Song, showcased their softer side (nice contrast!) and Zach's piano playing, which I don't think I had seen before.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Danielle and Blake ROCKED IT! WOW There's your winner, folks.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Michel(le) FTW!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Michelle singing.. Why by Annie Lennox.... wow.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i want all of them to win! every time one of them performed, i said to myself "that's the winner".
i loved Danielle and Blake's duet with my eyes closed. i became a little uncomfortable watching them sing a love song together.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought that about Danielle and Blake's duet, she seemed a little too adoring! He is a great mentor though.

I have really enjoyed seeing Usher truly seem to get so much from Michelle's friendship. I wonder if now he's famous he's just so used to people being yes-men, and hasn't experienced just being with a really nice person being normal for a long time.

I also want them all to win, three very talented acts.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Bad storm here last night & elect. out so didn't get to watch any of the show. I prefer Michelle just from what I have seen in the past.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Michelle and Usher are an amazing combo. Even if Michelle does not win, I firmly believe that Usher will mentor her career.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I agree Kookliebird re: Usher helping Michelle. Still hope she wins though.

And, I think I would prefer the judges stay as they are now. Did not miss Christina or CeeLo at all.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I forgot to say that when Michelle and Usher were singing "One" by U2, I got such a kick out of Usher going down into the patented Michelle squats with her. It tickled me to no end.

I also have to say that I was never a huge Usher fan at the beginning of this season. Seeing him mentor and kidding around with Blake, Shakira and Adam has made me a fan. Plus, he can really belt out a tune.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Fast National ratings for Monday, June 17, 2013

The final performances of "The Voice" this season gave NBC a ratings win Monday night, per usual. The show improved some on its numbers from a week ago, also helping a second preview of "The Winner Is" grow a little bit. ABC's lineup, however, went the other direction as both "The Bachelorette" and "Mistresses" were down from last week.

NBC drew 10.5 million viewers and a 6.4 rating/11 share in households in primetime, more than doubling the viewer total for second-place ABC (4.9 million, 3.4/6). CBS (4.1 million, 2.8/5) came in third. FOX took fourth with 1.5 million viewers and a 0.9/1. The CW (640,000, 0.4/1) trailed.

NBC's 3.0 rating among adults 18-49 was far and away the night's best. ABC (1.5) was the only other network to get above a 1.0 rating. CBS posted a 0.9, FOX a 0.6 and The CW a 0.2.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. -- The Swon Brothers heard Coach Adam Levine’s prediction that Danielle Bradbery will win “The Voice,” and backstage they said they are fine with whatever happens.

“Adam has predicted pretty much the whole season that she was gonna win, so you know what, I hate to say it, but he could be right,” Colton Swon told AccessHollywood.com’s Laura Saltman on Monday night. “Danielle’s amazing, Michelle’s amazing. I wouldn’t mind seeing either one of those girls win. I really wouldn’t. At this point we’re all gonna be set I think, and have good careers and those girls are so sweet. I’m glad it’s someone I’m happy for and they both deserve it.”

On Tuesday night’s show, the siblings will perform with legendary rocker Bob Seger and they told Laura it is a big deal.

“It’s gonna be the most epic moment of our lives,” Zach said.

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/the-voice:-the-swon-brothers-its-sad-that-its-ending/2485202921001?utm_source=accesshollywood.com&utm_medium=referral

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
This show seems to be so positive and the contestants and the judges all appear to get along. I believe, as Colton Swon said, they all will be set, regardless who wins.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
DANIELLE

Luanne

05-11-2011

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luanne a private message Print Post    
A great show tonight.