TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 4: The Live Playoffs: Archive through May 28, 2013 users admin

Madelane

08-20-2001

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Madelane a private message Print Post    
Aargh I know I'm behind but I'm watching last week's shows and they must have told Caroline she was "unique" seventeen times and she is not unique! Mispronouncing words is not a style!!!!! Howld me Clowser Tiny Dancah are not real words!

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Vito also. I saw his name on screen and thought they just spelled it wrong, ha ha I usually do not watch,but listen to these shows while doing cleaning. Once in a while I will sit and watch, like when I am waiting for the floor to dry or the dishes to soak.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley went home. Team Usher and Team Shakira have only 1 singer left. I hope this isn't another AI and only women are left in the end or are people voting for their favorite coaches??

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thought the best singers stayed tonight, and so glad all but the Swon brothers are female!! Loved the little bits where one Swon brother did spot-on imitations, and Michelle did a scene with Usher-and-Michelle hand puppets! I just realized who Judith Hill is: she was everywhere on the entertainment shows after Michael Jackson died and I was SOOOO impressed with her at the time. She was his duet partner for that last tour.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Not too shabby last night.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The ones that are left are all very good. Hard to choose on talent so it's just going to be a popularity contest.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Ratings from last night: "The Voice" continued its downward trend since it began its live shows, but it still led the night by a wide margin in both viewers and adults 18-49."

I enjoy all the judges on this show. And Carson Daly was in rare form last night when he introduced Blake as a "rarely sober national treasure".

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Sarah and one of the country girls will go home tonight. While Sarah is good, I wasn't that enamoured with her song choice last night. She also sounded off key part of the time. Michelle was awesome. For some reason, I enjoy the Swon brothers.

I like it when Carson relaxes and goes off script.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I agree 100%, Kookliebird. Sarah was off key and I thought her artistic interpretation of "Somebody That I Used to Know" was way off and too angry.

Yes, Carson is usually so earnest. It's fun to see him loosen up...he has a good sense of humor.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I used to love him on Total Request Live on MTV.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I never watched him on Total Request. I like how he interacts with the contestants...very supportive.

Everybody on The Voice is likable and very talented. I knew very little about that precious beauty, Shakira, but I am a huge fan of hers now!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
My guesses on who's leaving tonight is Sasha Allen and Sarah Simmons.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy Sasha last night. I thought it was odd, but the judges love it. Go figure.

I think it will be Sasha and probably Sarah, but I would honesty prefer Judith (she's just not my style). I'd even be OK with Holly. While she was much better on the stage last night, and the girl can SING, she's not that fun to watch for me.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Well, Wowprincess, Sasha is saved...shocker. Shakira exploded with happiness.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think one of the country girls will go tonight and that will be the shocker.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So far, it's Michelle, Danielle and Sasha.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Beautiful Amber and Holly duet.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Oh, Carson is a producer on The Voice.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Swon brothers are safe.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Good, Amber moves on...her performance last night was STELLAR!

I am over-joyed with Holly being saved!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I thought Sarah would leave but SHOCKED Judith didn't move on!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sarah and Judith... wow.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Who's in the Finale? I say Danielle and Amber.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I'm bummed about Sarah, but not surprised. And while I said I would be good with Judith leaving, never in a million years did I think she would.

Very interesting. Blake's looking good for win #3 it looks like. Because even though they fixed it somewhat last season so there was 2 coaches in the Finale (they had always talked about a Top 2, and even the TV Guide on the TV said Top 2) mysteriously they ended up with a Top 3. I'm sure it's because Adam was out #3 and it would have been an all-Blake finale.

It'll be interesting to see if Blake can hold on for another week. I would guess that even if he loses one, both people that go next week won't be from his team. I think Sasha got lucky this week for whatever reason.

I also have to wonder, is Blake just better at picking people who appeal to the American voting public?? It's been interesting, especially since he blatantly picked all final 4 on his team because they were country.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
And Blake wanted country gal Amber, but Adam got her. I see her going very far in the competition.

Looks like country is on a roll at The Voice.