TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Live Playoffs

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 4: The Live Playoffs users admin

The Voice
The Voice (on NBC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 16, 2013Kitt25 05-16-13  11:27 am
Archive through May 28, 2013Longbeachbbfan25 05-28-13  7:19 pm
Archive through May 30, 2013Longbeachbbfan25 05-30-13  3:15 pm
Archive through June 04, 2013Longbeachbbfan25 06-04-13  6:05 pm
Archive through June 11, 2013Longbeachbbfan25 06-11-13  5:12 pm
Archive through June 11, 2013Seamonkey25 06-11-13  10:22 pm
Archive through June 18, 2013Luanne25 06-18-13  8:49 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do hope they are all set.. all deserve to be.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
For one thing, I think their coaches will continue to give strong support. The guys have that Okie connection with Blake, he usually invites contestants on tour with him, and Usher and Michel seem very closely bonded. The two of them performing together is a great match; it raised my opinion of Usher on several levels. I would love to see the 2 in concert and hope they do it.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Last night's finale was very entertaining. It was clear to me weeks ago that Danielle was in it for the win. I wish the Swon Bros would have come in 2nd, but they'll still do fine.

The acts they had on were good. So cool that the brothers got to sing with Bob Seger. How awesome would that be?

Wasn't impressed one iota with Cher. She basically phoned it in and I don't quite understand why they had her on. She barely moved on stage and she just can't pull off the look anymore. I love Cher, but pink hair & fishnet on a 67 year-old just doesn't work...even when you're Cher.

Critter59

07-18-2012

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Critter59 a private message Print Post    
What does the winner get for winning the Voice?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Gurlie, I was thinking the same thing. Sad that it happens, but it would one day. Think the day has past for Cher. She is just too old for her "act". She's not too old for other things though.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
That's exactly what I was hoping I was saying Color.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Critter, according to Wikipedia it's $100,000 and a record deal with Universal Music Group.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Each act got a car. I think whoever the car manufacturer was (and I do forget) should have coughed up two for the Swons.. free publicity. But it was very nice. Danielle said her first car and this would give her incentive to get her license.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Last night was the first time that I actually enjoyed watching Michelle sing when she performed with One Republic. It was awesome! Prior to this she has made me uncomfortable because I'm not sure if she is lacking in self-confidence or pretending to lack in self-confidence and it makes me uneasy. I know nobody else has said anything about it but I just didn't get it. She was uber confident and let it shine with One Republic.

I wanted Danielle to win, she reminds me of a Suzy Boggus, Crystal Gayle, Anne Murray type combination.

And to the person above who pointed out what others were saying about one Swon being good looking and one being able to sing, I thought the exact same thing. Are they referring to Zach who is good looking AND can sing?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this season. I was cheering for Michelle but I am happy with Danielle winning. I hope they and the Swon Brothers go onto great careers.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Apparently the younger Swon was the lead singer at one time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to comment on Cher and her slow movement.

I saw Cher in concert in 1998 during her "Believe" tour, and she was just as slow. Everyone basically danced around her as she posed and sang. But I still loved every minute :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Correction to my above post....

It was actually spring 1999 when I saw her "Believe" concert.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Cher said on Extra that she almost didn't sing last night because she picked up a bug while overseas. She even said that her performance wasn't great.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that's the ticket, Cher :-)

LOL

I've seen her, I know how she is in concert since she's gotten older, and last night's performance is no different.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
btw, I LOVE Cher. After the last show I dug out one of my Cher concert t-shirts and freshly laundered it to wear this week.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I agree that the Swon Bros. should have each gotten a car, good grief. And I think they are both good-looking.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
YES!, Jen, Zach is the good looking Swon and he's the better singer, IMO.

YES!, Granjan, both bothers should have gotten a car and they are both good looking, but Zach is better, IMO. He just seems so happy and full of joy! :-)

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Somehow I was under the impression that each Swon Brother did get their own car. That's just from what I remember when they were presenting the cars. I'm Ok with the outcome - just thought Michelle was the best but all 3 were fantastic!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just remember one of the brothers saying they could fight over who gets the car when they get home. (Unless they misunderstood.)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Granjan....I heard what you heard that they would have to fight over who uses the car when they get home but it would be good when they tour for all their instruments.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
If anyone is watching the Grammys Salute the Beatles on CBS, Judith is one of the backup singers.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Texannie - Thanks! I recognized but couldn't put my finger on where I had seen her. She got a good gig. I knew she did backup before the Voice, and being backup for such a show ain't all that bad.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
just being on stage with all those musicians not to mention Sir Paul and Ringo...how amazing!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: