TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Knockout Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 4: Knockout Rounds users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just getting started.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
isn't that next week?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. And if anyone wants to discuss ahead, here is the thread.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow...Adam Levine in a suit and tie.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
great show. did it seemed like the mikes were off during the next to last number with the girl who sang Wild Horses and the other guy (still learning names LOL) all the vocals seemed so clear till then

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I thought that all the performances were good and the right people went through to the next round. Yeah, I only remember Judith Hill's name.... she killed it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed seeing Adam & Shakira's teams knock it out last night & am looking forward to Blake & Usher's teams tonight. I think the coaches are trying to choose folks for the knock out round wins that will get the voters because starting next wk, it's for the most part in our hands. The only battle that wasn't evenly matched was the on between Judith Hill & the guy she battled with. Heck, who would have wanted to go into that round against her?

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see Ryan's boot. He coulda been a contender!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but I have to agree that he was all over the place when singing his song last night. I think I prefer Adam's and Shakira's singers over Blake's and Usher's singers.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm a The Voice virgin and am loving it. Compared to American Idol the quality of singers are soo much better and the judges are just soo much fun. Tonight's show was a recap of the 16 singers who will vie for the grand prize and the antics with the judges just made me laugh. Great show. Love it. Done with AI.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I enjoy this show, but taking up 3 nights and 5 hours of prime time tv in one week (plus that extra minute at the end to make it harder to schedule things for the next hour), it's a bit too much.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate scheduling like that.. too many networks do it. I missed one or two this week when other shows were playing, but maybe I can catch repeats later if I have time for tv this weekend.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I, too, dislike these shows that run an extra minute at the end. It does make scheduling more difficult. With some shows when there is a conflict with that extra minute, I often make the decision to schedule one of the conflicting programs to start 1 minute late. That first minute is usually just showing what happened last week. But, some shows I can't do that as they start the current show right away. It takes time to figure out who, what, where and when. It would be so much easier if the networks just stuck to the standard time frame.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I turned on the dvr clipping for a short while where the next show will start recording a minute later, but I quickly realized most of my dramas and sitcoms are setting up the story in the first couple minutes of the show. So now I just set manual recordings for shows ending at :01 and have them stop at :00. I definitely got aggravated missing the first minute of my shows, but I noticed I really didn't need the last minute of most shows. (especially DWTS and The Voice)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: