TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3/13 - Top 10 Week (Singing and Resul...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 3/13 - Top 10 Week (Singing and Results) users admin

AI12
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 14, 2013Denecee25 03-14-13  7:57 am
Archive through March 14, 2013Lazylu25 03-14-13  7:25 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lazylu. I just looked it up. Those two did have a sing off. Votes, online and app only, will determine who goes on tour.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm just now watching last night's show online because, let's face it, I just don't care about AI anymore. But OMG I just love Nicki as a judge. She's the best thing to happen to this show in years. She brings excitement, real critique, and a whole lot of crazy. Maybe I'll start watching again just to see her....cuz Randy still has the same old tired lines and Mariah is a total waste of space (and, undoubtedly, lots of the producer's money).

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mak1. I will have to go see about voting.

Tishala, Mariah has been pretty honest with her comments. She's a good judge.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lazaro certainly shouldn't have been in fourth.. wonder how much of that was due to Vote For the Worst?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm happy with tonight's results show. I'm very encouraged that the top 3 were all girls, and all 5 of the girls made it through. I was surprised that Curtis went home, but not sad. I never really liked him. He's very talented and a fabulous singer, but he's just soooooo cheesy, affected and full of himself. And I haven't forgotten how mean he was to some of the other contestants on group night during Hollywood week. He just left a bad taste in my mouth. Oh and I read online that he was arrested in 2010 for stealing a laptop from his church. Just not my cup of tea.

Nicki gotta get used to the fact that somebody has to go home every week. That's what I hate about the save. Once America votes, our vote should stand. I hate when they mess with the game!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they should have used the save!!

1) the save idea is rubbish anyway, we pretty much know who they would or would not save

2) it's embarrassing if someone's save song is really bad because they're upset, and yet the judges still have to pretend they're considering a save

3) the save was meant to be for a Jennifer Hudson/Chris Daughtry type situation where someone talented goes before their time (and no denying Curtis was talented)

4) because they revealed most of the order they know that the other better people are actually getting votes, so it's likely they won't need to use the save on anyone else anytime soon.

I'd just really like them not to have the save, so using it this soon and getting out of the way would be really good ;).

Charlie and Aubrey both sang... but how do/did they decide who goes on tour?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I voted online for Aubrey. I was disappointed she didn't make the Top 10 in the first place. She's awesome. She should go on tour. Charley's just icky. He looks like a 12 year old. I don't want to hear him singing about kissing and hugging anybody. Ick.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Babyjax . . totally agree with all.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax...I agree with you regarding Curtis. I remember how he was during Hollywood week. Haven't liked him since.

Maris, I like Niki too. Also think Keith is doing a good job.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Nikki just needs to stop with the sexual comments. Her other comments are rather silly at times, but do make some kind of wierd sense. LOL
Phillip 2, who I voted for, was terrible last night. IMO

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I agree with all you wrote Babyjaxmom except for the part where Charley is icky. I think he is a awkward young soul who can sing but should not try too hard to be someone he is not.

But your take on Curtis, was same as my take on him, plus I am not into gospel type singing unless I am in the mood for it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If one of last night's top 3 girls hit the bottom, then you would save them. I can't see saving anyone else and certainly none of the guys should be saved.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I can't see them saving anyone else besides the 3 top girls either.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, I agree about Philip 2. Something seemed really off with him last night. Yes, his performance wasn't good and even after that, it seemed strange.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
We need a banner!

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
If I could, I'd "like" your post, Escapee. I was just going to suggest one!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I agree Granjan, his performance was just off and afterwards too. If I hadn't watched him last year, I would be saying to myself, "he won, why?"
I had heard he was having family troubles, but still.....

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I loved Phillip's performance! loved his little dance thing he does with his legs.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought his singing was off and he usually has this wonderful smile. It seemed more like a grimace last night, to me anyway.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Phillip and didn't see him as being off. It's funny how we all watch something and see it differently.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Nicki Minaj gets on my last nerve. Can't stand her voice and her makeup, etc., are always such a distraction to me.

Amber, don't let her come near you with the pink lipstick!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Rvon. I think Amber looks beautiful with her red lipstick. Nicki still looks like Mrs. Potato Head to me.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
IMO, the top 3 gals along with Amber would be worth using the save on - nobody else tho & that includes Janelle. We're getting so many country gals now & Janelle just isn't a Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I read on another site where people thought Phillip was off too that he had just flown in from Europe and was very, very tired. Like Mamie said, we all see things differently so who knows.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Almost from the beginning I have had 3 favorites. Candice and Kree were two of the three. Needless to say, I am happy with who is going to the finale.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: