TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 05, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: Las Vegas: Archive through March 05, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Honestly, Jewels, at this point I have trouble associating some of the names with the singers. There are only a few that I found memorable.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I won't be able to put names and faces together until we get one of those wonderful banners. Sorry, Jewels. I have no clue who Aubrey is.

Yes, Zonette is entertaining but in opinion in her very first audition she butchered the national anthem and should never have gone through. Then her prior performance with the drums was just plain lame. She just knows how to attract a lot of attention; not sure about her staying power. I don't recognize her as a very gifted singer. She's a screamer, which I can't stand!

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Ah, I didn't realize there were still so many people left on the show. I guess it is a good thing that she is still there...they played a recording of one of the judges gushing over her so I thought maybe she was a fave.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
this is just a vote at Sucks.. the voting hasn't started as of this post <sea>

FINAL TOP 20

GUYS
1. Burnell Taylor - TOP 10
2. Vincent Powell
3. Lazaro Arbos
4. Nick Boddington - TOP 10
5. Cortez Shaw
6. Charlie Askew - WILDCARD
7. Curtis Finch Jr. - TOP 10
8. Paul Jolley - TOP 10
9. Elijah Liu
10. Devin Velez - TOP 10

GIRLS
1. Adriana Latonio - WILDCARD
2. Amber Holcomb - TOP 10
3. Tenna Torres
4. Kree Harrison - TOP 10
5. Angela Miller - TOP 10
6. Candice Glover - TOP 10
7. Janelle Arthur - TOP 10
8. Zoanette Johnson
9. Aubrey Cleland
10. Breanna Steer

Taken from the Sucks board. Hope this helps those who want to know who is in. I still do not know who they are.

www.survivorsucks.com

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought next week it was a viewer vote to decide who gets to be in the top 10?? How can a live vote be spoiled?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched all of the shows, so I don't know who is who yet. Burnell's hand gestures made me quit watching him. Way over the top.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was really disappointed to see so much of Zoanette on the boys' show. I thought it was totally RUDE of Ryan to go over and interview Z after one of the first boys sang. It should have been HIS moment, not hers! It seemed like the camera tried to stay away from her after that, but you could still see her in long shots (no more closeups). You can sure pick her out in a crowd with that hair!

The audience may have responded to her, but everything I've read online has been overwhelmingly negative re: Z. I guess they should be glad we're talking about AI, but I don't think it's a good thing. Had to laugh when they put up the Twitter thing, "Do you agree with the judges' decisions last night?" and it was very much to the NO side. Also one time last night they put up the Twitter thing, and nobody seemed to respond at all, so they took it down. I think they're beating a dead horse that's already jumped the shark. Hee.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was just over there. That post was someone's prediction post as to who the top 10 and wildcards will be.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought there would not be any wild cards - that this year they ere going with a top 10 and 3 judges saves.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We don't know, Sadies. It was just someone's prediction. But thinking on it, I bet the judges do get to pick 2 of their own to make it top 12 .

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, I thought it was a spoiler and wasn't sure if I'd misheard about next week's shows being live!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ha! I just looked at the names (not that I even remember who most of them are at this point) and didn't even notice the "Top 10" or "Wild Card" next to their names.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
sorry about posting that. I thought it was the list of people who were chosen the last couple of weeks. I didn't realize it was just a guess by someone. Please delete if someone can.

Thanks

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since it has been discussed, I just annotated the post, and included a link to the board.

Donsgirl, it isn't the end of the world, but generally we don't bring over whole items from other boards and expect that they don't lift massive posts from here. But we DO require a link when something is posted from other sites.

That said, it will be interesting to see how close they came.

VFTW is behind Zoanette, but I hope the above post is correct in regards to her.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Zoanette was a hot mess. Judges had to admit she was awful

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Breanna wasn't bad but Aubrey was very good.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I liked Breanna as well. Agree on Aubrey as well.

Lorie

08-29-2003

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
I missed the beginning. Did Angie sing yet?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
No Lorie

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Janelle sang and sounded very good. Judges liked her too.

My homie, Tenna did well. Don't like her navy nipple dress though.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Janelle bored me to tears, judges loved her

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Ten a was ok, agree about dress and she really needs to find a good hair stylist

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I think she would look younger with bangs and a straight chin length cut.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Angie playing piano and doing a fantastic job singing a Colton Dixon song. She's my fave. Judges love her and give rave reviews.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Loving Angie