TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: Las Vegas: Archive through March 01, 2013 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Some of us have discussed this on Facebook and we think it is real close to sexual harassment and Nikki is nuts.
Stephen Tyler was inappropriate at times when he was a judge too. JLo seemed to like the young guys a lot.
Even with Nikki, I think the judges are better this year then the previous two years.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Looks like we're stuck with Zoanette for a while. I nearly fell on the floor laughing when she came out and sang Circle of Life. Seriously?! She looks like Ronald McDonald with that hair. Between her and Nicki, I'm not sure I can stay with this show. Might have to break up with AI after 10+ years.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I got the vibe that she was going through and sure enough. I think if anyone else sang that song they'd have zinged them.

And Nicki, excuse me, she's from Trinidad but came to the US very young, so what is with her "escape from Africa" vibe..

I also didn't care for the attention hogging after she was put through.. just go sit down and let the others have the spotlight.

Nicki was annoying tonight, again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zoanette
Aubrey
Candace
Briana
Janelle

Not sure of spellings on the last three.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Breanna and Candice are correct.

Zoanette? Are they kidding? Everything about her is so wrong imo.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
The last country girl got robbed with them keeping Zoanette over her. I'm so not looking forward to hearing her again. She'd be perfect in a Lion King show though.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Im willing to give Zonette a chance. She certainly is different thats for sure.Her voice seems a bit like Shirley Basseys-I kept thinking she should sing "Gold Finger". I liked last weeks group of girls better.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
All I can say is, "America needs someone to vote out first. Please let it be Zonette!" Haven't watched last nights' show yet but I am so disappointed with this obvious manipulation for ratings or entertainment....or, whatever it's supposed to be by keeping Zonette.

Clearly this is another reason to give Nickki M. the boot! Too bad we can't vote out judges.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
That Breanna was the best IMO last night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Loved Breanna, skinny girl in the gold dress (what's her name?) and Juliana. I thought Juliana's performance was beautiful and individual. She really amazed me for 15. She didn't deserve to go home. What are those judges thinking?

I think we're done with this show. May give The Voice a try.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A lot of people love The Voice but the fact is that (as far as I know) they haven't produced any successful talent out of any season.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Gldnlvr.The last country girl really, really did get robbed. Zonette should have gone home. She belongs on Broadway or Las Vegas or where ever a big voice is appreciated. I don't think she needs AI to advance her career.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was wrong, losing the last country girl. They have all drunk Nicki's Zoanette KoolAid.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
& that dang Zonette is doing everything in her power to "get" attention tonight as well & hello.....it's guy's night!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Zonette needs to go.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
So far Vincent, Lazaro, and Cortez have made it through.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Brunell made it through. He is special and I hope he and Lazaro go further. Nick got the last spot.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Next week the girls sing Tuesday, the guys Wednesday, we vote and the Top10 will be announced Thursday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
VFTW is delighted to support Zoanette..

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
We have not watched the last 2 weeks at our house yet. I think when we do I will just fast forward to the end to watch the voting out. I usually do not pay that much attention to the show so I do come here and read what others are saying and when I do watch I look for what has been pointed out. Filler show for me I guess.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show, but apparently Aubrey is a local girl, just heard her mom on the radio. Is she any good? Don't see her name mentioned at all when I read back....

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Finally got caught up with the shows last night.

I think I am through watching this train wreck. I can't stomach Nicki M., hate the fact that Zonette went through and other more talented singers were eliminated. There is no one to cheer for, at this point.

The only thing I will be interested in is how America votes.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
For the people who dislike Zoanette so much did you see the audience when she sang? They were up, they were alive and they were loving it. They were having fun.

How many times do we have to hear some person sing "her version" of Natural Woman and "make it her own"? She may be a lovely person and she may be a good singer but this stuff gets boring after a while. I'm tired of hearing people sing slow stuff that I've either never even heard before or heard a thousand times before. Don't they have any life to them? Same old same old stuff.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe the guy who sany Billy Joel left. I'm a Billy Joel fan and thought he did a great job. I sort of wonder if they were put off by his attitude.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I guess she can't be that impressive when my question about her even gets overlooked! LOL!