TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Hollywood

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: Hollywood users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 14, 2013Denisec198925 02-14-13  11:58 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I watched it. Mostly during Hollywood week, it's hard to get behind any of the singers because as soon as you do, they blow it and get booted. Although, it appeared to me that if you were the last group of the day singing, you went through.... no matter how badly you sang. I don't know what the judges were listening to, but that last group of girls were really off key.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was flipping back and forth here and there. The one group, I forget their names and all went through except for the one I thought would go through! She was the young one from Chicago.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Would someone be so kind as to tell me which show National Anthem girl got booted? I mean what was the date? I missed some shows and want to go watch that one in on-demand.

Thanks

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Naja that would be Zoanette Johnson and she made it through last night.

I won't say anything more but the spoilers for the top 20 females/males is here... but don't read if you don't want to know

http://theidolpad.blogspot.ca/p/ai12-contestant-listing.html

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Stray_cat. All I have to say is: Holy God. WTH.

I am about to to start watching tonight's show. I'm glad I looked first so the shock wears off faster.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching last night's show. I thought the judging was awful, particularly when Randy wasn't there. They put through one girl who didn't know one word of the lyrics. Not one word. What a joke. I've never heard so much garbage singing. It is pathetic. Nicki and Mariah are the worst judges I've ever seen on any singing competition show.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just watched the Wednesday show. Are these judges on crack ????

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
The husband and I watch these shows on friday evening after dinner. I still love to come here before watching to see the comments and then I compare them to the actual show. So spoil away or comment away.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Angela Miller seems like the real deal. Maybe they will finally have another female winner?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Zoanette (anthem girl) gets on my last nerve! What an attention hog. I am amazed that she has gone through; such a slam to those serious singers who have real talent.

There were some top notch performances amongst the women. I am hoping American is able to sort through the ones who get to the final group so we don't have to waste more time with the Zoanettes of the world!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Is that the girl who made up a song and played the drums? What are they thinking in keeping her?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Obviously they're keeping her because they ARE on crack !!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I keep telling hubby, "Maybe it sounds different in person than it does on TV." Cause I just don't understand some of their choices. People I thought were good get cut, and people I thought were horrific (Zoanette) went through. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm a singer, so I can tell when someone is singing off-key. A lot of them were. We'll see what happens when they get to the point where the public gets to vote. Buh-bye, Zoanette!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
ITA about Zoanette. I kept thinking she must be related to somebody for them to keep her. She will be the poster child for VFTW if she stays. Glad Kez Ban is gone. I am liking Angela, Janelle, Candice and Melinda.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Two observations/opinions about last night's show. 1) Any person who has to write the words to their songs on their hands/arms should be eliminated. 2) Any person who yells at the band gets kicked off. Zoanette yelling at the band to keep up with "her" beat was ridiculous. She's a joke and to most of these kids this is their dream and they've worked hard to get there. I miss Simon.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hate to admit, but in the audition rounds I was absolutely convinced Kez Ban was a guy. She dresses like a boy and has that low voice. I just had a hard time wrapping my head around her being a girl. I did come to appreciate her, though. She certainly is her own person and would be great maybe in an indie/alternative band. She's definitely entertaining.

Just read an article that questions what the heck the judges are thinking. They obviously would like to have a female winner this year, but they're not gonna do it with the likes of Zoanette. She may be interesting, but I just don't see her as Idol material. I just do not get what they see in her.

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/02/15/16973999-american-idols-top-40-singers-what-were-the-judges-thinking?lite

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
If they were going for quirkiness, I like Kez Ban a lot better than Zoanette. I work at a hotel and I hate to say it but, Zoanette looks exactly like some of the prostitutes I sometimes see there. Same way of dressing, same makeup, everything. Hard to believe she's only 20.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All I can think when I see Zoanette and others going through is "cray cray". And envision jumping sharks and vote for the worst cackling and revving up the votes.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they put through Zoanette! I think they made a mistake with the last cut as well.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
I love Keith Urban on this show. He really seems invested in the process and the talent. Mariah is too aloof. I have no idea what they were thinking casting Nikki Minaj. I would hope Angela Miller should do will, and I'm thankful I didn't see the debacle with the lyrics written on their hands.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl631, have to say I agree with everything you said. I can't believe she's only 20 either!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: