TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Part I Season Premiere 1-16 - 8PM ET

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: Part I Season Premiere 1-16 - 8PM ET users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 16, 2013Naja25 01-16-13  10:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was so distracted by the two judges, ICK. And there wasn't anyone I was THAT impressed by but some with potential.

Haven't heard Juice Newton on tv for years.. (Break it to Me Gently.. lol)

I liked best the girl Jimmer mentioned.. that was great, even though at least one judge tried to make that a minus.. anyway I'm glad she went through.

I do think production is trying to cram down our throats anything dramatic from and between the judges and that is already really old for me.. and was long before the season started.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the show but on my morning radio station they said that the premiere was prescreened and re-edited to make it more about the drama between the two female judges and less about the contestants. Quite honestly I'm on the fence whether I'm even going to watch. I work in an office full of "witchy" women...I don't want to see it at home at night. They are ruining this show. I feel bad for those poor people who really are talented and want to try out for the show.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I was expecting worse but it was okay for me. Seeing some of the comments about the contestants, I think I may have slept through some of it!

I don't realy start watching until the live shows start. The auditions are hard to sit through.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Same here, Gldnlvr!! I tune in more when it is whittled down some but do check out some of the auditions. I admit I liked Nicki more than I thought I would.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just watching some highlights and I was reminded I kind of like the girl that was partially deaf. I can't even remember if she went through. Did she?

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
yes, she did Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh good, thanks :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That girl who was partially deaf was really good! I'm hoping she doesn't have some degenitive condition that will cause her to lose the rest of her hearing.

I felt sorry for Keith sitting in between the two divas. Was it in a preview for next week that he says, "I feel like I'm a scratching post!" Poor Keith!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Already so over this!!! Get rid of one of the divas PUHLEEZ....preferably Nikki Minaj...just do not like her at all. If she stays I won't be watching. No patience for the cat fights and snaps.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I like Mariah. Nikki is just purposely being confrontational. I don't think she adds anything but shock and awe factor. She makes the show a joke over the more serious talent: Keith, Mariah, even Randy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! That girl with partial deafness WAS good. So that is two I hope will go far.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
She was good. I liked the kid who sang on the subway and hope he goes far.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think they sent the subway kid home?

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I remember him saying he would work really hard for them and was going home to practice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, the kid I am thinking of had a guitar and his leg had been amputated.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
They passed some people through that didn't have much talent, I wish they had given the guy with only one leg a chance.
Wasn't the subway kid named Frankie Ford.

They can send Nikki home anytime now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh the Ford people (weekly Ford commercials) will have fun with Frankie Ford!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That would be fun. I hope he goes far enough to be on a Ford commercial. I have only heard him sing once, so I can change my mind. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: