TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: 12/19-Top 3 finale (Singing and Results): Archive through December 20, 2012 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
That was a nice tribute song to the grieving folks of Newtown, CT--You Are Not Alone.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Here we go. I'm watching .... a little delayed but I'm watching.

Go Carly! I do hope she wins though I like Tate as well (and Fifth Harmony but I don't think they are quite as invested in this).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched in a few weeks, but I have to say I am so relieved CeCe isn't there.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Carley commanded that stage singing Hallelujah. She so deserves the win imo. Wonder why they are not showing her town. Westchester is a large county. She is from Mamaroneck. If you like her,

VOTE FOR CARLEY 1-855-843-9301 OR TEXT 9301

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They've all done great tonight. Carly did great on all three of her songs-- Feeling Good, Hallelujah, and How Do I Live duet with Leean Rimes.

Tate did great on Anything Goes, and duet with Little Big Town on Motorboating. Third song to come.

5th Harmony did great on Anything Could Happen and singing with Demi on Give Your Heart a Break. Third song to come.

I'm going to vote for Carly. I think she's amazing.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Oops..no "e".

Fifth Harmony has really grown and developed as a band BUT VOTE FOR CARLY!
1-855-843-9304

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I think all 3 finalists have done well, but Carly Rose should definitely win!!!! I don't think Leeann Rimes did her any favors though.

Go Carly!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Vote..and keep redialing. Dialidol has Tate in the lead.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that all three did very well. Tate is very good. However, I have to admit that I'm not much of a country music fan and I didn't recognize anything that he sang including the group that sang with him. Fifth Harmony's improvement over the last couple of weeks is amazing. They performed very well. Their first song was the same quirky funny mix. And Simon was so clever getting Demi to sing with them. And although I didn't like the arrangement of Let It Be it showed off their singing skills and it was a very clever song choice. Finally, I think Carly Rose is simply brilliant and I agree that she should definitely win. Far and away the outstanding talent of the competition.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
As someone who has has skipped the past few and never got attached to anyone, I felt tonight was in this order:

Tate
Fifth
Carly

Realityjunkie13

05-08-2011

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie13 a private message Print Post    
I found Leann and Carly disappointing. Leann seemed like she was trying to out sing Carly and Leann's voice was a bit off. I hope this doesn't hurt Carly's chances of winning. I do like the other acts as well though. I am on the west coast so there is more singing to come!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Leann seemed a little slurry to me, I couldn't make out what she was singing. And Carly missed the first line of the song... the whole thing was a bit of a miss, which is such a shame for Carly. Still think she should win though.

I'm only half way through, so more to come, but although the song Fifth Harmony sang at the picnic table was as good as last time, I'd rather they didn't repeat a song from just last week. They've improved so much Simon could have found another one and had them really out-sing their previous performance of it.

Haven't recognised either of Tate's songs so far either and I just really don't get anything out of straight country anyway.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder who paired Carly with the less than popular these days Leann Rimes but Tate gets the freshly popular Little Big Town? Interesting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, Little Big Town has won awards recently so I'm guessing the country fans are up on "Motorboating".. lol, wonder if they explained what that means, as they did on one of the recent country music awards shows??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wasn't sure about Carly's last song either, I think the nerves were getting to her. Still, still, think she should win though. Fifth Harmony's last song was very good. Didn't pay attention to Tate.

doesn't know what motorboating is and isn't going to look it up!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Every week I have been hoping Tate would just go away, because he is going to win, not because he is better but because country fans will vote for him just because he is country. I am going to be so dissappointed tonight, think I will tape it, check outcome here and then decide if I will watch it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I guess X Factor wants to cover all genres but I just don't see country as a good fit for this type of show. There often seems to be one singer who does country and captures all of the country votes.

Monkou

05-09-2011

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkou a private message Print Post    
I think that Carly is too young and I find that she is boring to watch. I am not a country music fan either but I would like to see Tate win. Though I think that the girls would do better in the pop world.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I actually think as pop stars with X factor, the girls would do best. Carly is the most talented and Tate just leaves me feeling sort of meh. And I feat that he is going to win. I did put in most votes for Carly and some for the girl group.

Glad LA is leaving but fear the replacement could be worse.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's been more obvious this year that country voters control everything. When it's a younger "hipper" (to use an old phrase) person they can adapt to other styles, and although they're country at heart they bring in other voters. With Tate I don't think there's much there of interest for people who don't get much out of country.

I also think Carly is too young, and some of the songs she's sung (and the alluring faces she makes during them) have seemed a bit inappropriate for a girl of 13, even though vocally she's been terrific.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Yep, and that is why Scotty won AI. I'm sure Carly will get some great offers. We haven't really heard from Melanie Amaro much, but young Rachel Crow immediately got a contract with Nickelodeon.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Just watched the performances. Leann Rimes was a giant trainwreck. Poor Carly probably got a contact high.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Does Leann Rimes have health issues? If not, she sure isn't aging well. Isn't she just in her late 20s? She looked well into her 40s IMO. Sure hope this duet didn't hut Carley, but it was the least apealing duet of the 3. 5th Harmony & Demi had the best duet.

I want: Carley to win
I think: Tate will win
I would rather 5th Harmony win than Tate

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    

LeAnn is 30.