TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 3: Preliminary Rounds: Archive through December 18, 2012 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Cassadee is okay but nothing very special. She's a pop singer and I am sure there is a market for that but I hear you sing so offkey at times but then again, so many of the pop singers do and then they get fixed up in the studio. I still think she will win but I won't be buying any of her music.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I want a re-birth of Rock & Roll like it used to be. IMO, Terry is the man for the job! The way he does it is soooooo like it used to be with a little modern spin. I want a younger generation to appreciate this type of music, & not try to change it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hope Terry wins. Surprised that Trevin was out, but wasn't aware of predictions. Cassadee is okay too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very touching tribute at the beginning of the show.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I can't pick!! I like them all for different reasons...tough choice.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I expect Cassadee will win with Terry 2nd and Nicholas 3rd. I keep reading that it was originally suppose to be a final 2. But they wanted at least 2 coaches so they made it a final 3 to include CeeLo and Nicholas. Otherwise it would have just been Blake's 2 singers fighting it out in the finale.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have no doubt that Cassadee will win. I don't like it but she will.

I loved Nicholas and CeeLo last night and little MeeLo!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Although I enjoyed Nickolas last night I am so bothered by his "look". Something about him makes me not want to watch him. I also tend to think he over does the "hands together and bowing" routine. It's too much.

Terry was great last night and sang one of my all time favorite songs!

Cassadee I can take or leave....she's good just not unique or special in any way.

I would pick Terry, Nickolas, then Cassadee.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think that the bowing is just him. He seems like such a peaceful soul.

I like Terry a lot and love the songs he sings but he reminds me of someone who would play in a cover band of all those old 70s and 80s bands.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Still wanting a Terry win but like Cassadee & Nickolas too so I won't be upset at whatever outcome.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I like them all, and would be happy with any of them winning.

That said, Cassadee should have this locked up. I was perusing iTunes last night, and at the time Cry was #2, but she had a total of about 6 songs in the Top 100 (going back about 3-4 weeks). Terry and Nick only had 1, maybe 2 songs in the top 100.

I hadn't heard that they switched from a F2 to a F3 for the reason stated above, but honestly, I had wondered if that's why they had done it. It was looking more and more like Terry and Cassadee were the favorites and they didn't want to have just 1 coach in the Finale. Guess they didn't think of that possibility when they made the changes to this season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Nick is my fav from the little Ive watched this season. Everytime Ive tuned in, Cassadee is singing off key-last night was no exception. Maybe I just catch her on off nights. Nick's look bothers me too,I think its because he sweats too much,also i think he either needs to cut his hair or lose the glasses,i dont think both works.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nick is my fav and I made a point of hitting redial and voting until I had to go to bed.
He has a different look and losing the glasses as well as a hair cut will help.
He seems like such a sweet man with a humble vibe. He did Bill Withers proud.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
But why should he change the way he feels comfortable? That's his vibe and the show is The Voice.

Lake, Cassadee sings off-key a lot but so do so many of the popstars these days. They fix that right up in the studio.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Off key or not, Cassadee was the best IMO of the pop type singers & should be where she is. She really does stand out when she leans country. Nick is what he is, you either like him or you don't. I like him. Terry is my personal choice for the win because: I like him, I like his voice, I like the type of music he sings, etc....

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I'd love to see Nick in a small nightclub, I would like to see Terry win for no burning reason other than talent and enthusiasm and Cassadee will just have to be supported by other people because she just doesn't do a thing for me. But Nick?? Love who he is, love what he does with a song, really don't love the look but thats here nor there to me.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I can't see Nick winning this comp.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
WOW, is there anybody cooler than Smokey?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I may have missed something. They had Terry singing with folks who had competed, but Nick is singing with Smokey Robinson. I turned it on late.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
That was a great commercial showing the new cast of The Voice(Blake, Adam, Shakira and Usher)!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I thought it was great too!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Kelly is such a talent...always delivers in spades.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Who do you think will win, Carlpsmom?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am 5 minutes into the finale and I rooting for Terry McDermott. I picked him in the chair round. He reminds me of the guys from the Bay City Rollers when I was first grade.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Nick won't win but I'll love him anyway.

Sounds like some good music playing tonight, at least from the Twitter feed anyway.