TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 3: Preliminary Rounds: Archive through December 11, 2012 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm just happy to see Rob Thomas and Matchbox Twenty sing. Yay!

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
Very happy with final 4. Too bad Adam's team is out though.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Something tells me that Nick is going to win it all.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love Nick, but I have a feeling Cassadee is going to win it all.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would like a Terry win w/either Cassadee or Nick in 2nd but, I have a feeling Trevon will win. He's my #4.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I am sticking with my original thought that Trevon is going to win. Terry is my favorite:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Trevon is a lock.

Nick weirds me out sometimes.. like when he has a Sikh topknot on his head.. I know it isn't about outfits but they could at least try some cool glasses on him, something. He has talent, but I cannot imagine going to a concert or buying a tune of his.

I do like Terry.

And I liked Melanie's voice.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Nick weirds me out to. I can't look at him most of the time.

I liked Melanie's voice to and I think she handled leaving with class and grace.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Nick will win but I do love him. I will definitely buy his music and would go see him sing at any club he would be at. I love his vibe. He is not a popstar and I am growing tired of those. And I happen to think his glasses are pretty cool. The plastic frames are what everyone is wearing nowadays. That's what the eye doctor told me anyway when I got my new ones.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
while i appreciate trevon's voice i just can't see TPTB having a third young black male win this thing.
when dh and i were watching the competition rounds i told him that i wouldn't want to go on this particular cycle of the voice if i was a black male. the odds (and, again TPTB) probably wouldn't favor a win.

now watch all of this proved wrong.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I don't care too much for Cassadee, she is the one I never remember. I like Nick and Terry. Very glad that Melanie is gone, wish Cassadee had also left.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Dovez I think that is why he will win. If you watch American Idol for the last like 5 or 6 seasons a white guy with a guitar has won. They called Phillip Phillips wgwg5 on vote for the worst.

At this point though I think any of the final four are very deserving of the win. I was hoping for an Amanda win but I like Terry as well.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Sugar, Cassadee was no one I ever remembered for most of the show - just one of the good girl singers. However, the last few wks I have felt that she was a stand out. I think Blake is such a great Mentor & has been a huge reason that she is now a contender to win this. Ceelo has mentored his folks well too & that is why they are the only 2 remaining @ F4 with contestants. Melanie was never a fav of mine, but she was a fan fav from the beginning. IMO, Adam's mentoring/or lack of, cost her F4 because of that "Seseme Street/Mr. Rodgers" 2nd act of hers. Why oh why would a mentor have ever allowed someone to do such an act on this type of show & especially at this time? Christina basically just picked artists that were similar to her style & she's got nobody left because of this.

Folks always wander who will get the votes of the die hard voters of the people just voted out. This is hard to tell with this group.

Melanie was unique & Nick is the most unique person left. However, if mostly young folks were voting for Melanie, I don't see them switching to Nick.

Amanda was more like Cassadee than anyone left so Cassadee will likely pick up Amanda's die hard voters. But, who really knows?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I always thought Terry sounded like Paul McCartney. Now he is singing Let it Be.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I thought Terry was the best tonight. My choice for going home tomorrow is Trevin.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Nicholas made me cry tonight. I haven't heard the other two but I thought Trevin was awful.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
After watching them all, I stand by Trevin should be leaving. He was so offkey.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know who I want to win, they are all so good! I've loved Terry all along, but the last few weeks they've given him songs that, although he sings so well, don't seem to showcase the essence of who he is. I just thought he was so purely what he was in the first few weeks (probably not well explained!) and it seems sad to move away from that.

So I think I might actually want Nicolas to win now, he's another "pure" singer, and feels so... right.

And Trevin and Cassadee have such good voices... they've made some good choices this season.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I LOVED Cassadee's rendition of Stupid Boy tonight. I'm still rooting for Terry though.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I agree Ark. Cassadee singing Stupid Boy was sooo good but I am also still rooting for Terry:-)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
This show makes me happy! :-) I've been enjoying all of the performances for weeks.

Every single one of them is super talented, and deserves to win. It all boils down to a matter of preference.

For me... I still love Terry & Nicholas, so I hope they both make it through tonight. :-)

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I saw on iTunes earlier this morning that Cassadee is #1, Terry is #2, Nick is (I think) #5, and Trevin is #35 on this list. I won't be surprised if Trevin goes home tonight.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think that Trevin will go but what do I know? I think that he can work with Christina like she offered and really become something great. He's so young still.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I thought Trevin was offkey last night too. Terry, Nick, and Cassadee were great - they would be my final 3. Loved Nick's look without his glasses and his hair was much better too.
Loved Adam and Blake dressed up - very good-looking men.

Can't wait to see how America voted last night.

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Trevin was off-key last night.
I love Tery and Nick!
Cassadee is so good too! Hard to tell who will go tonight!