TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12/05 - Top 6 (singing & results)...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: 12/05 - Top 6 (singing & results) users admin

X-Factor 2
X-Factor (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 07, 2012Sportsfan25 12-07-12  8:38 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt, he is average at best. No way he should have come in first after his performances the night night before. His rendition of the Bon Jovi song was horrid. His second song was better but there were still plenty of vocal flaws. There are 10s iof thousands of country singers out there playing in bars who are way better.

I think Emblem3 have the most potential to be HUGE stars. They will sell out concerts and young fans will download their music. Simon needs to let them get back to their own music (Rap style with vocals)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Weird...my 1st post did not show up until I posted again.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
You can go in just about any Country bar in Texas that has local live entertainment & find folks just as good as Tate. You can find them in kareoke bars too. There's nothing special about him.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I'm a big country fan, and I agree with Texasdeb that Tait is good but nothing special. I do believe it is the country fans that are keeping him at the top. Carly Rose is the only exceptional singer on the show, IMO. That girl is amazing! I agree with Demi that I'd like to see her sing something upbeat.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Every season I hope to see at least one exceptional performer who has some special talent and Carly Rose fits that description to me. The others are all good singers but I don't see anything exceptional or anywhere close to the same level of potential. I can't believe she is that good already at only thirteen.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are there really that many country voters who will keep Tate at the top, despite his lack of appeal, then? If so (and it does seem so) the show producers needs to learn something from that and maybe adapt. It would be a travesty if he beat Carly Rose.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
CMT used to have a singing show for just country singers. I don't recall the name of it but it's the show that Miranda Lambert came in 2nd on during it's 1st seasson. IMO, this would be a beter format for Tate.

I agree with Jimmer that Carley Rose sticks out as the most exceptional performer on this show. It doesn't take away from any of the others being good & deserving of getting to showcase their talent to this vast audience. I'm just so impressed with how I feel Carley stands out from the rest that I may have to start voting for her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I think the answer is yes... And facebook voting means lots of country fans voting even if they never see this show.

Carly Rose is the standout to me, for sure.

I think I have to start voting, but since I don't do facebook or text or use their chosen network, not sure how many votes I can cast..

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
me either Seamonkey......& I don't want to have to pay to vote either. How do we vote if we don't facebook or text?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They post phone numbers I think, but if you are on one carrier I think you can text too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: