TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 3: Preliminary Rounds: Archive through November 27, 2012 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Wow! Dez got some of Brian's early fans IMO, prob. because he is better looking & the girls that vote, voted! Not surprised that Sylvia went home. America loves Melanie Martinez & Adam knew they would. She's not my cup of tea but I will give her a high 5 for being different.

Does anyone know if the save order was random or if it was in order of votes?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I hated seeing Bryan go home, it should have been Cody or Melanie :-(

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I wasn't happy to see Brian go home. I hate to say this but when it was down to the last 3, I was hoping it was Amanda going home. I know she has a great voice but I just can't connect with her personality.
In the beginning, I really liked Melanie because she's different and quirky and I really liked her music. However, she's gotten boring to me now. I feel like she sounds the same every week.
My favorites are Cassidy and Terry. I want Cassidy to win, we need a female to take it this year.:-)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, November 23, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I couldn't agree more with you, Maineiac.

I just keep my fingers crossed that voters don't start thinking that Terry is the same every wk, just a different song. I love what he does to my fav Rock music!

Melanie does sound the same every wk & I was impressed with her being different - for awhile - but there's nothing different about her now. Who wants to buy a whole album of that & even more so, who wants to go to a concert of just that. However, Taylor Swift has gotten away with it & made bunches of money.

Trevon was fun to watch for the 1st time. Nope, he didn't do the vocals like he's done in the past, but he was having fun. Cody has grown on me more & more every wk.

My new fav list order:
1) Cassidy
2) Terry
3) Cody
4) Nick
5) Amanda
6) Dez
7) Trevon
8) Melanie

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Great job Amanda!!!!!!!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Great job Cody's chorus!!!!!!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Terry sang too.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Please give me one tear Melanie. Fake even. Just one. Thanks.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Who am I bleeping kidding? Please vote for Amanda. Thank you.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Dez and Trevon can both go this week. They are my bottom two.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Nick was my favorite, yet again. I see him singing some Boz Skaggs.

I sometimes think that me and the judges hear something different because Trevon had some awful notes.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this week yet but Amanda is my favorite and I didn't really like her in the beginning.

I can see that Nick is talented it just isn't my thing I guess.

Dez can sing but idk something about him I just can't like.

Never been a fan of Trevon. He seems like a really nice kid though.

I like Melanie but I agree about not going to see a concert or buy an album.

Terry and Cassidy are soo great too. And I somehow always forget Cody. how I don't know. LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I only watch this in little bits,what is the name of the older hipster looking guy with the beard and long hair? I liked the tone in his voice,is he still there?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lake that is likely Nicholas David.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
On iTunes this morning, Phillip Phillips's Home hit #1 again.

From last night's The Voice, Cassadee hit #2 on iTunes, Melanie was #4, and Nicholas was #9. I didn't check early enough today to see if all three made the top 10 in time to count for the voting.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Another great night. Everyone was so good but 2 must go tonight. I'm ok with any combination of these 3: Trevon, Dez, Melanie. Wouldn't be too upset if Amanda left. Will be upset if Cassadee, Terry, Cody, or Nick leave.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
How do you check iTunes to see who made the Top 10. I just went to the iTunes web site but could not figure it out at all.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I would not be sad to see Trevon go. I'm getting bored listening to him. Melanie really does nothing for me too. She does have a great voice, but I wouldn't pay to see her in concert or even but her CD. She would bore me to death too.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
iTunes

19: “Someone Like You,” Amanda Brown
22: "Over,” Terry McDermott
38: “Somebody to Love,” Cody Belew
39: “Greatest Love of All,” Trevin Hunte
56: “Smile,” Dez Duron

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Okay, but how do you find the list? I'm completely confused.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I just googled and found this link

http://www.ydtalk.com/idolchatteryd/3-singer-on-the-voice-crack-itunes-top-10/

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I have iTunes installed on my laptop. I go to the iTunes store. On the far right side of the screen, there is a Top Singles list, showing the top 10 of that hour. I don't know how to find any below the top 10.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Who is safe??

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
So far Cassadee,Amanda,and Melanie are safe.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mak1.