TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 3: Preliminary Rounds: Archive through November 20, 2012 users admin

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Booooooooo

I liked Micalea

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Who else was eliminated?

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Adriana is the other one going home.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Amanda didn't hold up to her last performance which I am sad about. I like Melanie. My prediction is that Dez or Trevin will most likely win this, neither is my choice.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When they do the group sings with the mentor, it always interests me how it is done. It seems like with Xtina, she's usually the centerpiece, with her people singing around her. With Blake, he seems to start the song, but his contestants are the main singers of the song. He moves into the background.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I was pleased with the way America voted for the Top 10. It was a toss up of who would stay between Melanie, Michaela, and Adriana for me.

Can't wait for next week. At this point, Go Team Adam!!!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Amanda and Terry are my favs followed by Brian and Cassie

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
My fav's in order:
1) Terry
2) Nick
3) Amanda
4) Coby
5) Cassie
6) Dez
7) Brian
8) Trevan
9) Sylvia
10) Melanie

I realize that my choices may not be the "popular" choices.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved, loved, loved Nicholas last night. I actually voted.

I think that Sylvia and Melanie were the worst but we shall see what everyone else thinks.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
How many go this week? I thought everyone was fabulous, but my pick to go would be Melanie.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Two go this week (I think) and I agree, they were all very good last night.

Monkou

05-09-2011

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkou a private message Print Post    
I love Nick and Terry in that order. I agree that Melanie and the first girl that sang were the worst. I think that one or both of them should go tonight.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Cassadee's song is #1 on iTunes today. The voting closed this morning, but I just noticed Melanie and Amanda are now in the top 10 also. Melanie is #8, Amanda #10. #9 is Phillip Phillips' Home. That song keeps turning up all over the place.

I thought everyone did a great job last night, even my non-favorites. I loved the Christina/Blake duet!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Wow! They were all so good last night. Would like to see Sylvia & Melanie go home tonight. Out of all of them, those 2 are my least favs. Blake & Christina's voices sure blend well together. That duet was so awsome! Best performance of the night IMO.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Their duet was great! I was surprised how well they sang together.

Cassadee's performance was so emotional. Just watching Blake watching her was making me get all teary-eyed. And I never thought she was that good but I loved her last night.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
ITA with you all. The performances were so good last night and I do think Melanie will be leaving. Cassadee was great. Here she is with her old band.

CASSADEE POPE AND HEY MONDAY

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I thought they were all great too. My least favorite was Melanie, and I agree, I think it will be Sylvia going home with her. Nick is not a favorite of mine at all -- there are so many others I like more than him. That said, I think he will make it through this round, but I don't think he will be around for a whole lot longer.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
tonight will be very interesting. I've really liked Christina this season & don't think anyone from her team will win the show. That being said, I would hate for both of her remaining folks to go tonight - but there is a small chance that could happen. I have not been a fan of Sylvia but, she could easily get the voters that voted for Adrianna last wk - especially if these voters are major Christina fans. I like Dez & think he had his best night last night. However, he did that Frank Sinatra style & IMO, Brian from Adam's team has that music type locked up. I enjoyed Dez more than Brian but I think Brian may have already aquired die hard fans.

Cassadee & Nick had the most emotional performances. Cody & Trevon had the most fun doing their performances. Terry does what he does so well & has been my fav from the start. I have to hope that the voters aren't getting tired of him because he doesn't seem to take chances. Amanda is just so good at everything she does & she changes up her act wkly so we see her versatality. Melanie kind of has a Nora Jones appeal but, I'm not really into her like I am some of the others.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am not really into Cody though, I have to say. He's fun but I watch for his performance more than his voice. I don't think Trevon was as good last night but he's got such an amazing voice for someone so young.

I think that Christina must have learned from her detractors. You can see where there are times she wants to say something more but reins herself in and says nice things.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
1st 2 safe: Nick & Cassadee (no surprise)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
2nd 2 safe: Dez & Cody (yipee.....I'm happy)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
3rd - only 1 safe: Melanie Martinez (boy did I get that wrong in my prediction). Wow, that means that at least 1 person that I didn't want to leave yet.......will!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Wow! I'm wondering if Amanda will go home.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
4th - only 1 safe: Terry (my fav.....gosh, I was nervous)

4 left are: Amanda, Trevon, Brian, Sylvia

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
safe: Trevon & Amanda

Brian & Sylvia go home