TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 3: Preliminary Rounds: Archive through November 13, 2012 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He's been charged with drugging a gal with Ecstasy, without her knowledge, and then taking her back to his room and doing her.

It's a little hazy still, we'll see what happens.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/01/cee-lo-drug-sex-ecstasy-recording-lapd-restaurant/

Dawn

07-24-2009

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
actually next season will be without ceelo and christina anyways. they've already released that info. each of them have stuff going on that doesn't work out with the voice schedule so i think usher and shakira(?) are taking their places.

but then ceelo and christina will be back for the following season.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Blakes Country girl, Liz Davis, was dead on with her vocals. She'll be on the country radio soon even if she does not win this. I had chills even though I don't like country music.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ceelo was a bit subdued tonight.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
i wasn't that impressed with much of anyone last night. except the country girl and julio.
not a country fan either but her opening of that song was pretty amazing.

sometimes i just do not understand song choices......

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, Julio was awesome, but I don't see him as mainstream. He'll be back, then we can see what else he does.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Amanda Brown blew me away last night. I didn't like her in any of her first performances but last night she really knocked it out of the park. Best of the night for sure.

I don't enjoy Julio at all, too nasal for my tastes.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Amanda Brown was the best on Mon. followed by the Ausie rocker that sang the Journey song IMO. I also enjoyed the guy on Adam's team & Lauren. I hope its the hispanic gal Adam stole from Christine & Melanie Martinez that go home from Adam's team. I really didn't care for the country gal because she ain't no Carrie Underwood. Julio was awesome but I agree, he isn't mainstream & I don't know if he is very marketable. The pop rocker & punk rocker were ok. It's harder for me to decide on Blake's team who I want to go home but the country gal is for sure one of the two I would like to see leave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That "Ausie rocker" is a Scot! Does anyone remember the Bay City Rollers? I don't know if they were big here or not. Every time I see him I think of them!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else still watching? I love Nick. I love his bluesy vibe and his look. He's different.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I watch and enjoy listening to them. The judges are fun to me. Even Carson Daly seems less stiff than in prior years. He's starting to grow on me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm watching, choosing it over X Factor.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Amanda Brown rec'd the most votes on Adam's team followed by Brian Keith (my 2 choices - yipee). Adam saved Melanie Martinez.

Terry, the "Scot" rocker rec'd the most votes on Blake's team followed by the girl named Cassie who is a pop-rocker gal (also, my choices). Blake saved the mohawk haired gal (which is ok by me).

The x-football handsome guy rec'd the most votes on Christina's team followed by the gal that played the piano last night. Christina saved Adrianna (this surprised me, I thought she would save Devon).

No surprise, Trevon rec'd the most votes on Ceelo's team followed by Nick (I'm happy about this). Ceelo saved Cody (I'm ok with this, but I thought he would save McKensie).

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Deb! It hasn't been on here yet and I was dying to know.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I;m beginning to think I might need a banner of the contestants. All the ones you mentioned in your posts I'm having trouble putting names and faces together. Of course, it could just be my old age.....

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I love it when things go the way I think they should. lol...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was not surprised that Ceelo did not save MacKensie. I got the feeling that MacKensie was doing his own thing in preparing for the performance and did not take much advice from Ceelo. Cody, on the other hand, was a sponge on taking whatever Ceelo said to heart.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm good with Cody being in Ceelo's top 3. I miss alot of the mentoring parts but try to see the performances. Ceelo did say that Cody was the most improved over the process on his team.

I thought the top 2 viewer choices was right on for 3 of the teams. I really thought that Devon would be a viewer fav. on Christina's team & then thought for sure she would save her once she wasn't saved by the viewers. That gal that played the piano has been really good though. I can't get into Adrianna even though she has such a great voice voice because she contorts her face in really unbecoming ways as she sings.

I could see one of Ceelo's folks taking the prize this season.

IMO, the top 6 at this point, in no particular order are:
Ceelo: Trevon & Nick
Adam: Amanda & Brian
Blake: Terry
Christina: hunky x-football guy

Jewels

09-22-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Just got caught up in this today...I'm pleased with the results. I was a little surprised Liz didn't make it from Blake's team, but she'll do fine. I adored Cody's performance. What a cutie with charisma, I'm really glad he was saved instead if Mackenzie.

My faves: Trevon, Nick, Cody, Amanda, Sylvia, Brian and Dax.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I voted for Bryan.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I wasn't so impressed with Bryan.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I thought Bryan had his best round last night. I still love Nick though I thought Cee-Lo could have picked a better song for him to sing. Maybe something in the realm of Leon Russell or something like that.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show last night as always. Terry (Blake's team) is prob. my overall fav of the night mainly because he does clasic rock so well & that is what he's all about & that is my fav style of music. I enjoyed Cassee as well & think she will be safe tonight. Blake's Makayla may be in trouble. I always enjoy Dex on Christina's team & think the girl voters will keep him safe for awhile because he's so dang good looking & charming. IMO, he's nowhere in the same league as some of the others though. Sylvia is so talented & did really good on that tough Celin song so I believe she will be safe. I don't care for Adrianna - have trouble watching her perform so it distracts from the fact that she does have a great voice. She may be in danger of leaving tonight. I would never buy Trevon's music but he does move the crowd & seems to have been an audience fav from the very beginning so he's not going anywhere. Nick is likably different from anyone else & I think the voters will keep him around. Cody just grows & grows on me every wk. I love how he works the stage. I want to see more of this fine young man. Even though IMO Amanda was one of the best last night, she wasn't a show stopper like last wk. I hope she is safe. Brian was good, but I don't feel he "had a moment" like the judges felt. I like him & hope he is safe. Melanie was my least fav of the night & I would predict she is one that will go home tonight.

my exit predictions:
Melanie Martinez
either - Macayla or Adriana (I prefer it be Adriana)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I just love Terry! -- I'm a Rock girl and I can't help it.

Nicholas is my #2 -- I like that he's different, and I really like that deep tone in his voice.

Amanda is my #3 -- I didn't really care for her song last night, but I was super impressed w/ her previous 2 performances.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
It's DEZ and the girls will keep him, Cody and Bryan in for awhile.