TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Audition Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: X-Factor II: Audition Rounds users admin

X-Factor 2
X-Factor (on FOX)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting tonight. So is anyone going to have a look? I didn't like the show much last season for a bunch of reasons but I am curious about how Britney and Demi fit in and how they work out as judges and mentors.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch tonight but between a hysterical phone call and the flashing screen, I couldn't watch. I see they have script writers, but it is perfect show with someone who has the shortest of attention spans, I need something slower paced though.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We've only seen a bit of it but so far it has been pretty good. Britney doesn't seem the least bit concerned about being critical and they are having fun playing that up. I think they have injected some energy into the show with the new judges.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I loved Britney! I hope they upped the security on this show because a couple of those people seemed very unstable.
The 50 yr old guy was terrible and very angry.
The guy that had actually recorded a duet with Brit 10 yrs ago was just sad. He was obsessed with Britney, saying "I don't want to hurt Britney!" yikes!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they shouldn't have let that guy who knew Britney sing, it's obvious he had some sort of issue and was unstable.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I agree

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
According to ew.com, there was more to this that they didn't show. Cringworthy to say the least.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/09/12/the-x-factor-premiere-britney-spears-don-philip-duet/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
His voice has certainly deteriorated over the years. What a shame.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Apparently The Voice beat X-Factor in the Wednesday night ratings.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
booo, I like the X-Factor more, primarily because of Simon!!!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Some of the singers are really, really good! I have watched The X-Factor, along with AI, from day one, never missed a show. I have never watched The Voice at all.

Millymoe

07-28-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Millymoe a private message Print Post    
I thought I noticed Jessica Sanchez from A.I. as part of a group that didn't make it through on one of last week's shows... I came her to ask if anybody had caught it as well and there wasn't an X-Factor category yet, glad to have found this!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I vaguely thought I saw her also. Odd.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she was signed to a record label after AI, would they let her on?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I don't think I saw Jessica Sanchez. Maybe someone who looked like her?

Millymoe

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Millymoe a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it was her. I'm thinking her group didn't make it through on X Factor so she auditioned solo for AI? It was a California audition city and I think I remember her being from California...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch again to day, but they throw so many auditions in and they move so fast, I just can't click with any auditioner.

Maybe it is an age thing. I am supposed to have ADHD, but I have the hyper concentrator kind.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was really surprised to see Sophie Simmons on there. Gene could get her anything she wants, including a recording contract, I'm pretty sure. She has a pretty voice.

Lots of good voices again tonight. I'm enjoying the show.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Well, she said she doesn't want his help. If indeed true, then she should have came without her parents.

I think this season has so many good people auditioning. The obese guy in the wheelchair was phenomenal.

What happened with last year's winner, Melanie Amaro? Has anyone seen her or heard her anywhere?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Saw Melanie on a Pepsi commercial, other than that, no. Wasn't she supposed to get a recording contract? Worth $5 million at that?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Found Melanie's single which came out last month.

LISTEN TO DON'T FAIL ME NOW

I never heard it on the radio.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Amazing that nothing came of this after all the extreme hype.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this regularly, however, I watched some of it last night and saw the dad of young Talon sing Hallelujah. It was almost a Susan Boyle moment for me. I feel fortunate to have seen him sing that song.

Britney Spears seems surprisingly normal to me. Simon seems nicer than when he was on AI.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
IA about Britney and Simon, Happymom.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I know X-factor said they would no longer use auto-tune for live singing, but do they still do it for the auditions? (they used it last year to make better singers better and worse singers even worse)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Just read this about Freddie Combs. He was on the reality show TON OF LOVE. He is horrible to his wife in this clip. LINK

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: