TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
04/30 - Live Semi-Finals/Results - We...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 2: 04/30 - Live Semi-Finals/Results - Week 5 users admin

The Voice
The Voice (on NBC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 01, 2012Beth4freedom25 05-01-12  7:00 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
<77> I hope hope HOPE that Juliet wins!! She really is the best of all of the rest of them!!!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Woo Hoo Juliet for the win!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Agree, Juliet for the win PLEASE!!!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am so frustrated that Katrina left instead of Tony. Why would Adam do that? I think he just wants to win instead of picking quality.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice says: "I think he (Adam) just wants to win instead of picking quality."

I agree: unlike Ceelo, who definitely chose the better performance of the night in choosing Juliet over Jared, Adam admitted he just LIKED Tony better as a person--and, yes, I also think he sees Tony as someone who has the public behind him as a former Mouseketeer. He's been so odd about Katrina in general, seeming to begrudgingly vote her forward, I think partly because all the other panel members kept saying "choose Katrina". This time he didn't listen: remember Christina hinted last night that she thought Adam would chose Tony, but she thought he SHOULD chose Katrina.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's a bit strange how Adam forced Tony's win (he wouldn't have won on a 50:50 Adam split). I didn't agree with him essentially pulling for a mate over simply judging their performances. At least Cee-Lo's split went with the audience vote, although it did seem to shatter poor Jamar.

Chris and Lindsey were very close (I think 48/52??). I prefer Chris but he's not very versatile. Jermaine trounced Erin, I thought that would be a lot closer.

The audience voted the way many of us predicted, and as they have done all season, except for Lindsey.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I had to come here to vent my anger with this show. It was clear last night with Adam's ramblings that he KNEW Katrina was going home. I must say it takes some gall to rate Tony higher simple because he, Adam, has a better personal connection with him. Gee, who knew. The Voice is really all about Adam. And, then to have the nerve to tell Katrina in front of millions of people! At minimum, Katrina deserved to be treated with professional courtesy, and not some "even though you have the better voice, I pick him because I like him" frat boy mentality. Ugh.

You know ever since Christina sent Jesse home, I have asked myself why. Really, why did she do that?

Last night I think I got my answer. Call me crazy, but it feels like the great "Voice Conspiracy". Is it not within the realm of possibility that these judges/this show have set it up for a Juliet win? I don't think there is anyone left who can beat her. I'm not saying she would not have won anyway, but the strongest, in my opinion, competition has now been eliminated. Most have been by the judges. I think Jesse and Katrina would have at least given Juliet a run for her money. I also think their still being in the competition would have provided the viewers with a more interesting finale.

I think this has been a set-up for a Cee lo win. Christina lost for her team when she eliminated Jesse. Adam lost for his team when he eliminated Kristina. And even though America voted her into the bottom at one point, I think Blake's team lost when he eliminated Jordis.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Pam2uall, I am SO much in agreement with most of your points. Jesse, Katrina, Jordis, and Juliet--now THERE would have been a finale. Now all I can do is to pray for Juliet to win and DEFINITELY above all for Tony to lose. If he wins, I won't be back.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
For me, I don't have an issue with Adam's voting. That's the rules the Voice set up. If Adam prefers to work with Tony over Katrina for the final, he can do that. I don't believe that either Tony or Katrina would win it all anyway.

I think it's Chris's or Juliet's title to take.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I hate to even be thinking this but I think Adam is down on Katrina because of her weight. I admit I am particularly sensitive to this having just lost 120 pounds.I just think she doesn't fit his vision of a singing star. And he humiliated her over and over in the things he said to her. Tony is banal and boring to me! Katrina has a wonderful voice.

Juliet for the win!

I am not as in to this show this time. Very disappointed in the judges choices, and the voting too.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Ok now I have watched the episode and I am even more upset with Adam. His reasons for keeping Tony were so immature and lame! Then to see that if he had at least gone 50/50 Katrina would be there. Grrrrrr! Pam I agree with you on everything you said.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm astonished at how quickly the shine has worn off this show. Very disappointing second season after such a great start.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I am so disappointed in Adam keeping Tony over Katrina. No way will Tony win! If he wins this then I will be convinced this show is fixed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I may actually vote tonight for Juliet!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I want Juliet to win but Tony may have a chance here. I don't think Jermaine was strong enough.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I started a thread for tonight's show...

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I was very impressed with Chris:-) I voted for him. I didn't like Juliet tonight but I think there are only so many times in your life you can hear free bird and I think I had already reached my quota. LOL

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: