TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 4/25 - Top 6 Week (Singing and Results): Archive through April 25, 2012 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
daer good, when will Jennifer stop with the "goosies', she sounds like she is 12, under cuts any complement.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen, that was over the top. The energy the passion, that was fabulous.

Jennifer got goosies on that one, articulating every part of the story, it was powerful, it was great.

Randy, that was incredible dude. I think it was one of your best performances to date. It was effortless. That was phenomenal.

I thought she was good but didnt think it was her best performance. Randy thinks she can make it to the finish line.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Glad I missed Jessica.
I am sure Hollie or Elise will be going home; wonder if it is worth watching any of it.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ryan just signed for 2 more seasons on AI for a goziliion $$@year.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Joshua, singing Crazy little thing called love.

Dont understand his penchant for wearing clothes two sizes too small.

His band and backup are drowning him out.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I love Queen. One of my all time favorite songs is Pressure, Freddie and David Bowie, what a wonderful duet.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Randy says Joshua was unbelievable, vocals - 4checks, charisma - 4 checks. Reminds him of Sam Cooke. This is like a Wilson Pickett young dude in the making.

Jennifer, giggles, I love all the singers. Joshua is my favorite part of the show. so good.

Stephen, you have such a style, sound like nobody else, Fantastic Freddie would love it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Elise is going to sing I want it all. All I can say is is she wearing. They seriously want her out putting her in that outfit. She looks like the mayflower madam.

Sounds good though

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen, you have found your stride. I really enjoyed that, over the top it was great.

Jennifer - that was you in your element. the whole thing came together. found the right song and you murdered it.

Randy - performance after performance tonight, that song was just right for you. Brilliant. I thought it was one of your best performances.

I have to say I liked Elise best so far.

Trekkie

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trekkie a private message Print Post    
ANOTHER standing O from the judges for Joshua! WHATEVER! They stand for him every week and not for anyone else. They told Elise how fantastic she was, but they didn't stand. You can sure see who their favorite is. I just don't think he's all that.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
PHilip did Fat bottom Girls. great job.

Stephen loved it, has characer nobody else has and great choice of song.

Jennifer - you give us different flavors every week. she is babbling but like sit.

Randy - i Liked it but was I jumping up and down no. It was good

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I love, love Joshua. They all scream...I just like his screaming better than the others!

Trekkie

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trekkie a private message Print Post    
Don't get me wrong, Joshua is good. My favorite was Colton but that point is moot. There are so many talented singers this year it's hard to choose. But I've notice the standing thing about 4 weeks back. I didn't care for Philip this week. I'm with Randy on that one.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Hollie is singing Save me. I like her. I am sure the judges will pan her but she certainly has not been the worst.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen loves the way you sing a queen song. I think you did a really good job of it.

Jennifer - I felt you got emotional in the middle of that. you are such a gifted vocalist. you need to enjoy it more. you are thinking.

Randy - I think it was a good performance. the only thing I didnt like you dont have to pull back as much as the song, you can take more chances. You need to have a moment.

Basically the judges wanted to tell her she sucked. I disagree with the judges but it is apparent the judges have already decided who they want out and it appears to be Hollie.

So far the weakest performer to me is Phil - he has already checked out if you ask me.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
winner of round one says Jennifer is Sklyer.

Randy, says that Joshua was great and Elise was great.

Stephen agrees, he is a big Skyler fan too.

Trekkie

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trekkie a private message Print Post    
I'm a Hollie fan but agree with the judges. Not her best. She may have hit her high spot last week.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jessica is singing Dance with my father. Her dad was in Iraq and now he is being deployed to singapore

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
ok, I will concede, she is doing a great job with this song.

Trekkie

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trekkie a private message Print Post    
I don't like Jessica's singing, but that was amazing! (and still the judges keep seated) Great job Jessica!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jennifer loved it. most beautiful she ever heard that song.

Stephen, your voice is so different than anyone elses. it is an honor for me to watch you.

Randy, you are truly amazing to me. you are so natural, where you go with a melody. congratulations,

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Skyler is up now singing some country song. She sounds great. I like her personality too. I think she will go to the end.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Randy - I am a GI normous fan. another great performance.

Jennifer - blah blah blah.you took us there again.

Stephen. you can do no wrong. be careful, get a fine song and take your voice to that place, but I enjoyed it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Joshua is singing Ready for love, have to say, he is doing a very very good job.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Shock of shocks --- Standing O from judges for Joshua