TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 2: 04/16 - Live Performances/Results - Week 3: Archive through April 17, 2012 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Jimmer/Mods, I think there might be posts in Week 1 that could be moved here...

Thanks!

<posts moved over - jr>

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Raelynn went 1st & I didn't like her.

A guy from Christina's team went 2nd & I wasn't impressed.

Jordis just did a country song......Dang, I wanted to see her rock out because she does it so good. She did her song so well! I do not think folks will vote for her though doing this type of song. I so hope that I'm wrong because she's my fav.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
WOW! Blake let Jordis go!............

I don't even know who Christina let go.

I DO NOT WANT Blake to win! He kept that Raylyn girl, the "guy", & the heavy set girl..........

VFTW will pooper out on that Raylynn girl soon & America will not vote for either of his other 2 folks for a win......I hope........

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Seriously, WTH? Raelyn that was awful. I had to change the freaking channel because the noise sounded like a drunk obnoxious Karaoke girl. The kind of crap that you hear at a bar and choose THAT moment to go outside and smoke, even when you DON'T smoke.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I can't believe he kept RaeLynn over Jordis. Does he not realize the voting can be manipulated? Jordis was sooo much better... :-(

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I am in total shock about who was let go tonight.

Christina let go of Jesse, who was my favorite of the night! I can't believe she kept either Chris or forgettable Lindsey over Jesse! (I seriously can't remember what Lindsey sang.) WHY? Christina said something vague like it was "for the good of the team"--huh?

I loved this show through the battle rounds, but now that they are dropping my favorites left and right (Tony Vincent, Jesse), I am stunned and don't know how I feel about it.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Blake, you made a huge mistake!!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
We don't watch the Voice anymore because we can't stand the judge's choices. It sounds like they like to pick the worst person. I used to love Blake, but just can't stand him now. Tired of his "act".

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I absolutely cannot stand Raelynn, and she may be the reason why I stop watching this show. During the part where Blake's entire team sang with him, I walked out of the room so that I could hear and not see who was singing. The ONLY one I liked was Jordis. I cannot believe he let her go. Then again, I'm not surprised. Blake only knows country and there is no way he'd be able to do much with someone like Jordis.

And Iluv, I totally agree. I am absolutely over Blake. I don't think he's all that great anyways (the clenched jaw thing when he sings drives me nuts), but the fact that he's promoting a one-trick pony like Raelynn?

I've not seen the rest of the performers, so not sure about Christina's choices, but if she let Jesse go over Lindsay, again, WTH?

So far none of the performances tonight have really rocked me EXCEPT for Jesse's! I thought Raelynn sounded like a screeching cat in heat, Jordis sounded good but that was just not a good choice for her (thanks Blake, nice song choice, NOT!), Erin sounded boring, Ashley sounded boring, and Lindsay sounded boring. In fact, I've FF'd thru almost every performance so far except for Jesse and Jordis.

And geez, NBC. Really? You had to blank out Adam's lyrics when he sang the word "shit"? Like he hasn't said worse words on the show? Or you couldn't just blank out the "sh" sound instead of a whole line of words? Totally ruined the entire performance, thankyouverymuch.

This season, I'm really not a fan of Blake and his antics, nor his choices. Not a fan of Christina's choices either.

I think Cee Lo has a real opportunity here to take one of his team all the way to the end.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not much of a complainer when it comes to TV shows but I don't think this is as good as the first season. They seem to have lost something.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jimmer. I don't know if it's just the bad choices (in my opinion) of the singers, or the obvious pushing forward of those who I really am not a fan of, or what. But something's missing.

After watching the rest of the show, I'm can kind of understand why Christina got rid of Jesse (she can "mold" the others, but Jesse is already sort of set as a singer). But for the life of me I cannot believe Jordis is gone. Blake is a real jerk for that.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Can I ask ... for those of you who don't like Raelynn, do you listen to Country music at all?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I am a big country music (and Blank Shelton) fan and I think she sound just horrible.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I thought Raelynn was good during her performance but had to ff through her singing with the group. Personally I didn't like Jordis in the group either. I thought they were both awful in the group. Can't comment on the others because I ff through it. LOL I am glad he kept the guy and Erin.

I can't believe Christina kept Lindsey either. I was put off by her last week. She seemed a little snotty and bratty IMO. She didn't seem to take critisim very well.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
i thought adam gave the best performance of the night! I thought Jordis was a goner after the lukewarm praise from the other judges. Raelyn seems like a bad Shania imitator

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Raelyn is awful, and yes, I do like some country singers and songs. Plus, I am feeling an attitude from her that is not warranted. She's a little too "in your face" for me. I appreciate subtle.

I thought Jordis was great in the group number. Blake gave her the kiss of death with that song he had her sing. Not at all suited to her style and voice. I am sorry she is gone; especially over Raelyn!!!

I liked Jesse and thought he was good. Hope something better comes out of this for him....and his daughter.

The ones who leave early may be the happiest in the long run as they have gotten the exposure and won't be tied in to contracts for The Voice. They can probably go in better directions. At least I am hoping so!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I DO listen to country music. I DO NOT like the fake twang, the fake stylings, and the snotty attitude of Raelynn.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
We listen to country music all the time...nothing else. But Raelyn is horrible. I don't know if Blake is trying to keep someone because she tries to look and act like his wife or what he is thinking. I thought the girl he ended up with last year had a very strange voice. She wasn't country.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I actually like Raelyn's first song. She sounded awful in the team song.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I couldn't comment on Raelyn's attitude because I DVR it and fast forward through all the individual stuff. I do like to hear what the judges have to say after the performance but everything before that I skip over. I do the same with American Idol but on there sometimes I don't even listen to the judges. I thought Lindsey kind of had a bad attitude after she sang last week.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I do not get it, Lindsey is an awful singer. But the judges love her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chris and Jermaine are safe !

Blake will keep Raelynn, no matter what happens.
And I think Christina will keep Lindsey.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Christina kept Lindsey. I do not get it. I would be shocked if Blake did not keep Raelynn. But I was shocked Christina kept Lindsey.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
OMG I love it! I no longer have to listen to that little girl twanging on my TV!!! GOOD RIDDANCE Raelynn. I wonder if Blake finally started to pay attention to who was voting for her, and it wasn't people who would pay to watch her or listen to her!!!

I'm sorta shocked that Xtina let Ashley go. I really wasn't a fan of either one, but Ashley was most improved. I think Lindsey has a bit of an attitude that's not that pretty.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
BTW, here's the semi finalists for Christina and Blake:

Team Blake

* Erin Willett
* Jermaine Paul

Team Christina

* Lindsey Paveo
* Chris Mann