TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 4/4 - Top 8 Week (Singing and Results): Archive through April 05, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Roxip, that's what I was thinking about Jennifer. She always gets all gooey over the boys. Kind of unprofessional, but he is pretty close in age to her BF.

I feel like they're trying to sell us Jessica, and I'm just not buying it. Just like I didn't with Pia either.

Skylar is still my fave. Thought she did great with Wind Beneath My Wings. It gave me goosies. She does tend to oversing a bit at times though. They all do. I understand what Gwen and Jennifer were saying that you just have to let the song go. Sometimes when they push too hard, their voices sound choked. Takes away from the performance.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Escapee, I read that the producers warned him not to talk so much about his Christianity, cause it could cause some voters to be turned off and not vote for him. I don't think they said they wanted him out.

I think Colton is very talented and I hope people will vote for him because they like his singing, not because of his beliefs. I admire him for being true to his beliefs, but I don't like to see people push their faith as a reason to vote for them. I like to see people show their faith in their actions more than their words. That to me seems much more genuine.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Dialidol has Skylar and Joshua safe and DeAndre at the bottom, hope it's right.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.. but.. even IF DeAndre is booted, I fear Jennifer will push for them using the save on him.

Not that I listen all that carefully to their promo stuff, but seemed like only this week did I connect Colton to religion. I wonder if showing Skylar with that giant rifle was more hurtful or helpful..

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
My husband hit the nail on the head last night with me. He says Phillip reminds him of Joe Cocker

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Denisec, that's funny because I was telling my husband that I'd like to see Phillip sing some Joe Cocker. (Only he is way cuter! LOL) I'd also like to hear him do some Dave Matthews.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Josh is apparently sick and feels dizzy. Hopes he doesnt pass out on national TV. Sounds like he may be a bit of an attention seeker.

They showed Jennifer's video, which is basically a practically naked Jennifer singing I want to make love and dance, and she grinds with some dancer. She is a beautiful girl but not sure of she would win American Idol. lol

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
After the break we now get a mustic video of the idols on a scavenger hunt. Ford music video.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Maris!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
They are doing the results by duet. First up Joshua and Jessica.

Joshua is safe. Jessica is safe.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, so there were few songs in the 80's for Jessica's voice? Really? I had no idea she was so unique.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Now a british pop group called The Wanted.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lots of screeching girls.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol Carl. She is special. I think Jimmy had it right. She wont go all the way. I think when they are so young they just don't have that experience or emotion. The only young singer I remember who had it all at a young age was LeAnn Rhimes. At 14 she could sing with what seemed to be an emotional maturity.

Jessica, Hollie, would be perfect on Glee. They need some life experiences to add to their voices.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Nex to hear the news, Skyler and Colton......

Jimmy wasn't impressed with Colton last night but thought that Skyler could win the whole thing. Forgot to mention taht Jimmy gives his critique of the performances. he loved Josh above.

Hollie and Deandre up now. Jimmy said Hollie is approaching this like a high school performance and it wasn't even a good performance. Said she might be fighting with Deandre to see who is packing. They play the judges comments and Jimmy yells no Randy, No Jennifer, No stephen. Deandre was the weakest of the boys and he could be going home unless Jennifer who really likes him saves him.

I totally agreed with Jimmy.

Deandre is in bottom 3. His mother is crying. Colton is safe. Hollie is in bottom 3 and Skyler is safe.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Elise and philip will be up last.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Kelly Pickler is up next. I always remember her on her season asking what Sushi was. She sounds pretty good if you are into country.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I dont even recognize her face, she must have had some plastic adjustments done but still the same sweet person.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Hollie safe.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Elise safe, Deandre sings for his life.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jennifer did not save him. She said I only get one vote. She voted to save him but Randy and Stephen outvoted her.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Bye Bye Deandre. he really is a lightweight.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Surprise....JeLo wanted to save DeAndre but Stephen and Randy said no. He's gone!!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Next week Hollie will be gone and then we will have a real photo finish.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think next week it will be either Hollie or Elise. I don't understand how Elise has lasted as long as she has. I don't know who dressed her tonight, terrible long dress. I loved Hollie in the beginning but she just has not progressed like some of the other contestants.