TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 2: General Discussions on the New Season: Archive through March 03, 2012 users admin

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Jordis was on Rock Star INXS, not SuperNova with Tommy Lee. She did an amazing job on "Imagine" during that season.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
And her version of "Imagine" is still on my play list!

Necie

09-07-2006

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Necie a private message Print Post    
I loved Jordis on Rock Star INXS. I think they picked the right person in JD though. He really sang their songs the best. I hope she does really well on The Voice. She does rock songs really well. I loved her versions of a lot of different groups. Blake is my favorite judge because he is so humorous. Cee Lo with his cat cracks me up. Adam is good on the show but I don't know how I would like him in real life, especially after reading the article with him in Entertainment Weekly lately. Christina has such a great voice, you would think she could be the best coach just for that reason, but who knows?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
This is totally about last season but...

Javier Colon, last season's winner? Well, he really hasn't done much with his winning, and I think I read something somewhere that even his coach, Adam, said that the opportunity had passed him by. Anyways, Javier is coming to San Diego. To a small club in the Little Italy area. And tickets can be had for... wait for it... are you ready? $16!! (Highest tix are $69.)

I'm cracking up. I didn't think he should've won anyways, I thought Bev shoulda!

(There's a Greek entity, called Caerus. The God of Opportunity. He has a forelock in the front and as he rushes past you, you are to grab on to the forelock. If you miss, you've missed "opportunity" because that's all he has to grab on to. A little known fact, because my next cat is going to be named Caerus, in keeping with the Greek names I've had for Costa and Kassiopeia!)

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
The Voice apparently beat Idol in the ratings.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I am no longer watching Idol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have found myself lately almost falling in love with Adam. He seems like the sweetest guy.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I know, huh? I have a major crush on him.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I have always loved Adam Levine.....ever since the first time I heard a song by Maroon 5.....he/they have been my favorite!!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I'll add my two cents: He's adorable!

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
I like the way all the judges act with each other. You can't be a diva with Ceelo, Adam and Blake around. I love this show..

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Adam and Blake are hilarious:

Adam: I love you Blake, and I mean that in a completely non-sexual way.

Blake: I wish I could say the same.

I saw that Charlotte Sometimes was on team Blake, which is cool. She release a great song a couple years ago: How I could Just Kill A Man (one of my favorites).

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved the ending, when Xtina got up on stage with Sara and belted out the chorus. I know some of you think Xtina's got an ego bigger than the world, but that girl can SING, and she did let Sara shine.

I really do love the interactions between all the coaches. They really do like each other, respect each other, and so obviously are having way too much fun. It's like a party and I wanna get an invite!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also loved that ending and think Christina waited and made a good choice there.

The guy that they all ignored and then Cee Lo and Adam wanted to break the rules for.. I figure he'll be back as a wild card, but I really hope not. He wasn't THAT good and when he broke into his rap, he lost me totally. ICK.

I mean, he has talent, but not enough to make them break the rules.

I think Adam and Blake can be hilarious but Blake all too often borders on innuendo that just doesn't seem to fit him (though it might in real life). Cee Lo kind of gets away with it more for me, even Steven Tyler on AI, but Blake.. just uncomfortable a bit. Like he's trying too hard to be "cool".

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't get that from Blake at all. I think he's having a good time.

Christina does have a huge ego but she can sing. I just hope she always takes care of herself enough to keep that voice of hers.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, have you ever read his tweets. He's always like that. I find him hilarious.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
blake seems like the 'nice country guy' but in reality he's just as much of a perv as ceelo and could out drink anyone lol. it is definitely not a secret that he likes to drink and he's not worried about who knows it. he's a goof ball for sure. i stopped following him on twitter after last season.. i should add him back again!

so glad the 'novacain' guy didn't get chosen. his ego was WAY too huge. talk about a poor sport.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
Am I the only person who thinks that the ending was a bit too choreographed?
Like planned?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was choreographed at all. The beginning as Christina was walking on stage was awkward, as the two were figuring out how to do a duet. And Christina didn't learn the song; she only knew the chorus.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Just a little info

Charlotte SOmetimes (Team Blake) sings on of my favorite songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vyZeF_DLq4

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just love when Ceelo talks to the camera while stroking the white cat. It's very.... "Bond villian" to me. I keep thinking that he's going to take over the world!

Dovez

08-27-2005

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
oh, escapee, i liked it just by reading the title.

and charlotte has the kind of voice i'm always drawn to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like her too.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL about Cee Lo and the cat. I definitely got the Bond villain vibe there.

This is such a good show. However, despite watching the auditions and the top 16 on last year I didn't see the middle part. How does that go and is it entertaining?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
As I understand it, the judges pick 2 of their own to go against each other, and then must send one home. This continues until the teams are each down to six, which is when the viewers get to start voting.