TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2/29 - Top 12 Girls Sing

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 2/29 - Top 12 Girls Sing users admin

American Idol
American Idol (on FOX)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So tonight it is the women. Can a woman ever win American Idol again?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If we go by the level of "talent" shown last night, I would hope so. Guys weren't very impressive last night. I hope the girls do better. Although I think the reason the boys always seem to win is because of the little girls and their cell phones. I'm sure there are a LOT more girls watching this show than boys. I think a major portion of the guys who watch this show are only watching because their wives/girlfriends are in charge of the remote.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I predict Jen will be there near or at the end.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Jessica ftw!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
So I'm going to watch fresh tonight (first time this season), and see who I like! :-) No Youtube peeking.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Baylie, Haley, Hallie, Hollie...will we ever keep them straight?

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
So far, I am not feeling these first two chicks. Chelsea and ....Erika? They have nice full voices but....meh.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just turned it on...Hollie was really, really good. I think she will go far. Rslover...not only do they have similar names but they are all blond!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Jag, That too! Jessica was great.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like Elise. Girls r much more exciting than the guys

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I like Elise too. Running behind her are Skylar and Hollie Cavanaugh. Surprisingly little Brielle had some moments, so I liked her too. Not picking a favorite yet, but much respect for Elise, who is actally a mature woman and sings like one.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Elise and Skylar were my favs tonight. With almost half of them leaving all at once tomorrow, I really don't want to start getting attached to someone until next week.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Overall, I think the girls are way stronger than the boys this season. It will be interesting to see how "America" votes.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Vote for the Worst has picked Haley as their poster girl.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I loved Shannon then Holly, Jessica and Erika. I didn't care for Brielle at all yet saw her on top of dial idol?

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
They say it was a voting snafu in Ohio that caused Brielle's high numbers, so Ohio's numbers have been discounted. I don't think she has much of a chance. I think it will be Hollie, Jessica, Skylar, Shannon, and a fifth girl, maybe Elise. It was a strong night, better than the girls last year IMO.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Jen really disappointed me last night. I'd like to hear her again and hope she goes through. I was most impressed with Hollie. She sure brought the song; she was strong and in tune the whole way through. Way to go!

That Skylar is a powerhouse and reminds me of Reba McIntire. She's not afraid to deliver.

A girl for the win this year!!!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
You go girls!

Supergranny

02-03-2005

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Supergranny a private message Print Post    
I got my favorite now...Elise!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Elise and Hollie are my favorite girls. I agree that Skyler really brings personality to the stage. I like her too just not a big country music fan.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Jessica killed it!

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I felt that Shannon had the worst performance. It was almost painful to see how extremely different her appearance was (wardrobe/hairstyle/makeup) after one of the judges commented that her LOVELY AND STUNNING hair, makeup and beautiful white gown seemed more appropriate for a PROM after her previous performance. Shannon looked gorgeous when she performed last time (wearing the long white gown), but I think the judges' criticism caused her to have a lack of confidence (possibly due to the harsh/"edgy" costuming/makeup for her performance this week. Poor girl. I think she'll be voted off soon, if not immediately.

I am NOT a fan of Brielle at all. Don't like her singing, but especially don't like her attitude!! She's too brash and overly-confident for someone so young; I find that very unappealing.

In my opinion, Jessica Sanchez performed best on the girls' night, with Hollie a very close second. Elise has an amazing voice, and I love her husky tones--such a far cry from the fake growling that so many young girls think they have to force in their singing these days. Erika has an amazing tone in her voice, too. Skylar's a good singer, but she's a bit frenetic for me. I chalk that up to youthful exuberance and energy. She's quite a poised young lady for her years. I predict she'll go far in the competition.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: