TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2/28 - Top 13 Boys Sing

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 2/28 - Top 13 Boys Sing users admin

American Idol
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 29, 2012Babyjaxmom25 02-29-12  9:58 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, tonight is ladies night.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved Phillip Phillips. I love how it's hard for him to contain his body while he's singing. He reminds me a lot of Dave Matthews. He's my favorite. I hope he makes it into the top 5.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
And we have a thread for the Top 12 women's show

Click Here

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Just once, I wish these three judges would say "We screwed up - how did you get into this competition?"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It is incredible how much better they all seemed when they were in the audition rounds. And Lexie, I seem to recall hearing Simon say that once or twice. Simon could be mean, but he was usually brutally honest.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He was also usually right - although he made a grave error in Jennifer Hudson.

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
i loved them all!!!!!!!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Honestly, about Jennifer Hudson his main criticism was that he thought it would help her if she lost some weight. And look at her now.

My problem with Simon is he would get bored about halfway through the competition and his critiques would become one or two words with a grunt. Plus the silliness with Paula distracted from the performances.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jennifer, the only Oscar-winning Idol contestant, is having the last laugh.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I commented this morn (maintenance mode)that i thought last nights boys were a yawner. I just dont think Ill enjoy Jermaine all that much-not a fan of the baritone.Hope the girls perk things up a bit.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I don't like how they decide the top 12 now. Should go back to the way it was....one voted off each week until they got to 12. And, shouldn't matter if there are more boys/girls. The 12 boy, 12 girl top 24 has bugged me from the first time they did it.

Or am I dreaming and it was never that way?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I've always disagreed with that too. What if one of the boys voted off is better than all the 12 girls? It seems unfair to segregate them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA with both Dke and Escapee. It seems like they lost some potentially good singers because of this Top 12 boy/girl. What really sucks is a guy could make it through with only 20,000 votes - yet a girl who received 30,000 votes could go home.

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I didn't like this week's song selections this week as much as I liked the ones from the week before. Were the contestants allowed to sing anything they wanted last week? I think being forced to choose from one particular artists' songbook makes it extremely difficult for some of the singers.

I LOVED Jermaine's performance last time of "Dance with My Father Again" (a Luther VanDross number) and would love to be able to purchase that from iTunes. Sadly, it's not available! I wasn't familiar with the Stevie Wonder song Jermaine sang this week, and I didn't enjoy it as much as his previous song. I still love Jermaine; I think he's my favorite guy this season.

Same thing with DeAndre's performance this week: I didn't like his rendition of the Stevie Wonder song last night as much as I LOVED his interpretation of Earth, Wind & Fire's "Reasons." Wow, I would buy that from iTunes at any price!!!

I'm warming up to Colton, and I like him better after his latest performance. He looks a lot like my step-grandson, LOL, so that doesn't hurt, either. I keep wanting to call him "Matthew" as a result.

I really like Heejun's voice and see him having a successful career as an entertainer. He could sing, act, or do comedy--or all three. He's just so likeable that I think he'll do well in the future. I don't think he'll win AI this season, but he could be a celebrity interviewer or commentator. He's very witty.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: