TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Every single one of these people including Ben has an Ex-something. What truly mattered here was that Ben simply wasn't interested enough in Casey and Casey wasn't interested enough in Ben to even make a feeble attempt at making it work. Casey had barely got in the car when she was saying something like, "Oh now I have to find someone else!" LOL - She mourned her loss of Ben for what - five minutes?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Casey had barely got in the car when she was saying something like, "Oh now I have to find someone else!" LOL - She mourned her loss of Ben for what - five minutes?

Yah... I thought that was pretty funny.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Ok here's my take...Casey was the plant to try and spice up the show, If you looked at her close in the car, she was sobbing but I did not see any tears. And what really bugged me about the whole thing is that they showed the clip about something really serious that happened all through the show and I was getting so tired of seeing the clip, just let us know what happened. I thought at first someone died. The whole thing smelled fishy to me.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Emily's rap at the very end.

Not much else to enjoy. Ben is so boring and not very caring. No one but courtney is acting like thy are into Ben. And she's not nice. I'm sick of watching her weird facial expressions.

Blah.

Oh, I did think it was funny with Courtney in the pool being so distracting to Ben.

I don't even remember Jaime before last nights show.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://saynotocosmo.com/
Before I begin this week’s post, I just wanted to say a little something about last week’s skinny dipping incident. Truth be told, I don’t have a problem with skinny dipping. I’m not at all a prude and in fact, I don’t trust most people that won’t change their clothes in front of me. Here’s the problem I have with Ben and Courtney skinny dipping. For one, I would NEVER do that on national television. Two, I think it’s extremely disrespectful to the other girls and here’s why: At this point everyone should be on a level-playing field. ...

She posts new pics and captions every week and is SO funny!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
One of those captions for Ben is "Why won't my hair let me be great?!?" LOLOL!!!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
At the end of her recap for this week is a really short paragraph about her and her boyfriend and right below that is last week's recap where she has put 666 on a photo of Courtney.

She is really funny!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
She has such a great blog. I love the caption for Courtney that says The Devil doesn't accept Apologizes! Hah!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Great Blog. Thanks for posting it :-)

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Love this!

http://youtu.be/bh1dS4JFp4w

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole thing with Casey was strange...they put her in a vehicle in the same outfit she had on...a pair of shorts and blue top, crying. How could she get on plane home in that outfit? Weird!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
"I got the rose" "Take that, Courtney!"

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Did she really fake fire pistols at the end of that? Yeah, that person has a LOT of class. NOT!!!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Hummm just saw where Courtney and her ex made a sex tape. I think it was ENews that was saying that the tape was "pretty dirty" and that she planned on marrying the guy up until she got cast for the show. Possible the scorned guy might let the tape go public... but friends say he is not that kind of guy.

Hummm so Courtney had a BF she was planning on marrying up until she got cast but Casey broke up with a guy a year earlier because he would not get married... And it is Casey who got thrown out of the game.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Casey didn't get thrown out of the game. Ben told her to go. If Ben liked her more she would have stayed. Ben felt something for Courtney and was indifferent to Casey. If the Bachelor doesn't want the person around she goes home. And if a woman doesn't like the Bachelor or think it is worth it she leaves. We may not like Courtney but Ben does (LOL or did). That is how the show works.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
True that ...But Ben told her to go because it was brought to his attention that Casey was in a relationship at home. I guess I think that it was unfair that Casey was called out by Chris and had an issue made of her ex relationship when Courtney's relationship seems to not have ended. (apparently the ring was picked out and she said she wanted some girl time for 3 months... her BF didn't realize what was up till he saw her on TV)

** I don't have a problem with Ben telling anyone to leave -- or not-- it is Chris's involvement that I don't like **

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
This little article has links to two commercials Courtney has been in.

'The Bachelor 2012': Courtney Robertson's secret revealed

By Tommie Sandlin, TV Examiner

Courtney Robertson has quickly become the villainess on ABC's hit reality show, 'The Bachelor'. The girl whom everyone loves to hate immediately told Ben that she was a model but there was one major career choice that Courtney neglected to share with 'The Bachelor'. Courtney's secret is revealed. She is an actress as well. ...

I don't think it's a secret at all that she's also an actress. I posted early in the thread that she was in the Vegas commercial. Plus, probably everyone has seen it many times because it's been on tv a lot. I only posted the article link because it's convenient to have the other two links right there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL Gldnlvr - that video is hilarious and pitiful at the same time !!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Maybe the fact that she's an "actress" has never been brought up because she's not a very good one. :-)

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
She sure can't handle dialogue!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
You know, ya stay away from this site for a day and come back to find out about sex tapes, ex-boyfriends who are maybe not ex's, actress aspirations, auto-tuned Courtney...that's teach me to stay away! LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
AAARRRGGGHHH... and now I have "I got the rose" stuck in my head !!!! Damned earworm.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Lex, hon, "I got the rose" is way more better than "WINNING!" Just sayin'! :-)

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree 100% Bonbon!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I still think Ben and Courtney deserve each other. May all the other lovely ladies fine their true love elsewhere.....I'm sure there are plenty of nice, fun, "full of personality" kind of guys out there for them. Courtney will never get "love" until she learns how to "play fair" and develop her inner self.

Of course, now that it's been confirmed that she's an "actress" she can say all this was just an "act". Right! I think it's her true colors, for sure.

Ben is just a fool and will not find love on this show. Back to the vineyard with your tail between your legs buddy.