TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 07, 2012 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Cocktail party starting. Ben tells the ladies he has feelings for all of them and he's happy they are all there.

Courtney predicts that either Emily or Jaime is going home. Jaime talking about how Courtney interrupted them the last time they spoke by parading around in her bikini while they spoke. Jaime telling Ben she is sorry she hasn't shown him how much she cares about him. She gets on his lap and kisses him and hugs him.

Unfortunately she kept giggling while she was kissing him.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
They decide to try to kiss again. They kiss with mouths closed but she talks so much and gives him instructions on "mouth closed now, mouth open now"...I don't think they really ended up kissing. She blew it for sure!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
That was humiliating to watch even. I feel bad for her.

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Ben and Jamie's mouths may not be open but mine is during this awkward "kissing" scene. Oh dear, I'm embarrassed for her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Courtney got a rose!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Rose ceremony starts. Ben thanks everyone for coming and discusses the "journey". Talking about how he trusts them all.

Jaime goes home.

That kissing scene was her downfall. It was AWKWARD!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
"Bye Jamie", says Ben. He walks away.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
They are heading to Belize next.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - This show just gets worse and worse. I'm a bit mortified that I'm still enjoying it so much.

The kissing scene with Jamie was gruesome. Goodness knows she tried though. Poor Jamie. It will take her awhile to get past this one. Casey leaving was another mess.

Pardon me if this is a crazy perspective but I think Rachel may have got the wrong message from Ben keeping her. I almost think he sent Blakely home because he liked her more and didn't want to hurt her more by keeping her?

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
wow the crazies came out tonight. With Casey S. babbling on about having to now find someone else, and then Jamie awkwardly telling Ben how to kiss. Courtney really seemed normal tonight

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Jimmer - I'm a bit mortified about myself too!! I keep swearing I will not watch the next season and every year I do!!

GLDNLVR - did you see the beginning of the show? Courtney was being her usual nasty self.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Watching now and wonder why these women are so intimidated by Courtney! If Courtney is distracting Ben in the background while you are trying to talk with him, grab his hand and move to another location. If he wonders why, tell him you want all his attention.

She stated the other women were so immature but I find her to be extremely immature and one dimensional. She seems to think the only thing needed to catch and keep a man is sexuality. She uses that to "snare" her man. I just don't see much else to her personality to be able to keep a man.

I'm beginning to think Courtney has been a plant on this show and she is rising to the occasion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This was just a bizarre episode.. they really did not explain what compelled them to basically throw Casey S out (though her meltdown showed it was a good idea).. this wasn't like Bentley who was constantly badmouthing or anything. And just relying on this Michael guy who may not want to get married, but may want Casey to stay single?

And Jamie, wow.. that was totally awkward! And was it Jamie who was motormouthing away while Ben was distracted by Courtney?

And Blakely being SO confident before the date sort of spelled doom.. though I almost thought he might just send them both home, but then that has been done before so I guess they wouldn't want him to do that.

And Emily is still pretty wooden..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Let me see:

Ben was rejected by someone he wanted to marry.

Casey S was rejected by someone she wanted to marry.

Casey S gets called on the carpet and Ben says "I think you need to leave."

Casey S flies home.

Ben stands looking pensively out over the ocean.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ben is looking for love <cough>. The difference is Casey is obviously still in love with the other guy and unable to move forward with Ben (or at least that's how it was presented). Which may explain Courtney's friendship with her as she didn't consider her a threat.

Gosh Courtney was miserable with Emily. No grace at all. The other women are letting Courtney walk all over them. The whole season has been a strange one. I have no idea what the show's producers were aiming for with this one.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The deserted island again!!

Ben thought he could cut a coconut lengthwise and save the milk. lol

They brought a few items and all of a sudden they had a grill to fry the fish they "caught."
(The fish didn't even struggle)

I didn't realize how pretty Casey S. was until this episode. I wonder who the 3 people were who ratted her out.

Courtney made such a funny joke "I think I may go home tonight." "Really?" "Of course not."

Ha ha ha. She is a gem.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I know!!! Why do they all just stare at her with open mouths?? I waiting for one of them to tell the evil B just where to go...but they don't. I almost had hope for Jamie saying something, then no...Courtney rules over them.. until next week maybe??

I thought the whole Casey S thing was ridiculous. An ex boyfriend back home?? seriously? Maybe hes some kind of stalker that doesn't want her on the show.. She was broken up, not living with him, said over and over that she wasn't getting back with him... and see ya, you don't belong here. There was no similarity to Bentley that I saw. She didn't seem to be there for the wrong reason, unlike Courtney who just wants to win.

Maybe Courtney sabotaged her. Told the producers about Casey and her Ex...

Courtney was horrible as usual. And she wonders why guys don't stay with her?? I think she must have some mental issues. Shes not a normal person. I don't know, I just don't know....but it is sucking me in, waiting to see how it all plays out.

Poor Jamie. She must have been so nervous.

I didn't think Emily was wooden though. I thought she was pretty funny.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
To me Blakely acted desperate. Isn't she a bit older than Ben and the other women?

Courtney was apologized to and initially it seemed as if she would be gracious and accept the apology and then in the next second she realized why she was there and began to be a B******** about it and says no one treats her that way! Ha! I, too, think it is very clear why she can lure guys in in the beginning (sexually) and then can't keep them interested. There is just nothing there of interest....to guys or gals as far as I'm concerned. Were we supposed to feel sorry for her when she waited, and waited, and waited for Ben to show up in her room for the night? Kudos to him for not succumbing.

I agree about the Casey S. situation too. Very confusing, totally unneccesary and kind of snarky. Gosh, I love that work "snarky". I have so many good definitions for it, and they all fit.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Snarky has a nice ring to it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As they were talking about on the radio this morning during their Bachelor recap, Chris never said "Michael contacted us." He said "we talked to three people." Casey said she hadn't been with Michael in six months and they split up because "he didn't want to marry her." This totally reeks of a "producer" set-up because if Michael didn't want to marry her, why would he contact TPTB to have her kicked off the show? Instead, TPTB probably went looking for something. They needed some sort of drama this season and this didn't even closely resemble the "Bentley" situation.

I was also pissed off that last week's previews indicated there would be a showdown between the girls and Ben this week concerning Courtney - only to find out that it is next week. They have done this before, but I guess they do that to make sure we tune in "next week."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else find it ironic that Ben so self-righteously sent Casey S. packing because she has feelings for someone else, but then at the end of the show he stands in front of the 6 remaining ladies, raises his wine glass and declares, "I'm developing feelings for all of you!" How is that any different? I just found it offensive.

Why is it that so many times we start out liking the Bachelor, only to lose all respect for him by the end of the season? I loved Ben at the end of Ashley's season and felt bad that she didn't pick him, but now I just think he's a shallow dork. My DS sat down and watched about 5 minutes of the double date last night (he never watches this show), and he goes, "That guy has funny hair!" He also asked me what the girl gets who "wins," like they should win money or something. I told him they get the guy with the funny hair and a big, giant diamond ring from Neil Lane.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Yeppers, I was kind of disappointed too that there was no showdown this, which I was led to believe as well. I am finding Ben more a a drip as time goes on. He would NEVER keep my interest for very long. And, THAT HAIRDO!!!!! Parted down the middle is the most unflattering style - for male or female. He desperately needs a stylist to transform himself into something you might want to bring home. I always think he looks sloppy and his hair is just aweful!!!

I've come to realize I watch this train wreck only so I have something to "snark" about and comment on. I love hearing what everyone else's opinions are. Bring it on.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
OK here's my two cents Auntiemike!

That hairdo is awful. As the season has gone on, he is boring me to death. All the women say they are falling in love with him and I can't figure out what they see. He seems dull.

Why can't I stop watching????

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Sea, I agree about the show not explaining exactly why they threw Casey S out. I don't recall this show ever doing something like this. It seemed so ridiculous to put that girl in a corner and badger her about her relationship with this guy. And how Ben reacted, geeesh. He reminds me of a guy in another culture who has multiple wives and how they want all their wives lined up and under their control. He seems to have forgotten where he came from.

It may just be me, but last night's show was really annoying to me. And Ben, who I used to like, keeps slipping lower and lower. He seems to let his little head do the thinking for him.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else find it ironic that Ben so self-righteously sent Casey S. packing because she has feelings for someone else, but then at the end of the show he stands in front of the 6 remaining ladies, raises his wine glass and declares, "I'm developing feelings for all of you!" How is that any different? I just found it offensive.

That's exactly how I felt! I found it really offensive!