TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 02, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If you read Chris's blog, even he seems concerned about the Courtney situation - especially the whole "winning" part. In past seasons, Chris would always try to "smooth things over" in his blog. This may be the first time I've ever seen him this concerned about one of the contestants.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Ok, let's admit it, we dislike Ben even more for letting Monica go....now we don't get to see her on TV every week. BOOOOOOOOO.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the "edits" of Courtney will change, trying to make her more likeable as we get closer to the finale?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Escapee - and then there's THAT!! :-)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
And Courtney -- who do you think you are? You're NOT cute -- sorry to burst your MODEL BUBBLE! I know you probably are use to using rope and sharp objects when trying to date someone new, but dating is nothing like fishing! ITS NOT WINNING You're an EPIC FAIL! I despise few things but diarrhea and you, in general, are now at the top of my list!

That is Jesse who was the winner on Deanna's season. From his blog.

"Jesse Csincsak’s Message To The Bachelor’s Courtney: ‘You're Not Cute!’

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 @ 04:30AM

Each week, the Bachelorette's season four winner Jesse Csincsak has been exclusively blogging for RadarOnline.com about Ben Flajnik’s search for love."

WOW!

I wonder what he's said about the most recent ep.

I read Ben's blog where he said that he's not going to talk about the skinny dipping much because he's talked about it in the press so much already. I was hoping to find that, but didn't really find much...but I didn't want to look much either because I don't want to be spoiled.

I hope that all the girls talk to Ben about Courtney and that he doesn't give her a rose, or she leaves.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jesse called her an idiot and said something about her skankifying herself more next week.

Re Emily, he said never say what the producers tell you to say.

Kind of funny! You can link to it from his blog (link right above).

I kind of found it strange that Chris mentioned regretting how he handled the Bentley situation and that is why he handled the upcoming Kasey (S?) situation the way he did. Makes me wonder if Bentley will be coming to the Emily season.

I don't think he is much concerned about Courtney. Even if he said so or seems to be. He is a producer and even though I used to really like him, I think he's been corrupted by the evil and awful Mike Fleiss.

But I'm not dissing them too much, I do usually enjoy this show and look forward to it every Monday and to season premieres when it's been on a break.

This season is just not very good. Not all of it is Courtney at all. It's boring.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
What was the Bentley/Emily situation? I didn't watch that season, haven't watched a full season since the Jason fiasco. I think reading what you guys have to say is more entertaining!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not that I have or ever had much admiration for Jesse, so I'm not terribly impressed with his "contributions". Sort of pot vs kettle to me.

I think basically more and more reality shows have moved in the direction of trainwreck free for alls where people compete to be the most outrageous and others compete to trash them. BL and this show are just a couple who started with a format but are moving toward the lowest level too fast for my taste. So much is about meltdowns even among people with actual talent like Charlie Sheen, so when you throw a bunch of people together to make tv, bypassing the talent part and encouraging the outrageous ones .. here we are.

Other shows are much worse (IMO) and I'm still wtching this so there must be some entertainment value left.. or just being able to understand comments made later here.. I've long given up the RW challenges, celebrity apprentice dropped off my list a few seasons back, real housewives after the first NY seasons and from promos I just never even tried Dance Moms but I watch plenty of shows with no redeeming value, for sure.

Maybe Chris is talking about the way they let Bentley trash the season where the Bachelorette was so consumed by him and he trashed her every week.. and then even came back.. I don't watch bachelor pad so not sure if he was on that or Emily? I would think Chris wouldn't comment that much on the coming season, but who knows?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I think Dance Moms is a horrible show and exposing your children to outright blatant disrespect toward parents, lying, cheating, rudeness, and borderline vile behavior is just WRONG. I will not watch that show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Chris was talking about Bentley on Ashley's season and how they let it go on and on even when he was saying such terrible things about Ashley. I don't think it was Chris's call anyway, in that situation, but Fleiss's. Neither he nor Emily was on Bachelor Pad. I doubt we'll ever see Bentley on this show ever again (doesn't everybody hate him?) and Emily was still with what-his-butt (hee) last summer when it was filming.

I haven't read any of the spoilers, but I got the feeling from what Chris said in his blog that maybe they found out the Casey S. has a boyfriend waiting for her at home? Perhaps they found out that--gasp!--she was there for the wrong reasons?

Elyse was definitely not there for Ben. Elyse just wanted to get married--any groom will do! Ben saw that and sent her home. As soon as she said she'd already quit her job and blew off her best friend's wedding (who does that for a TV show???), I knew she was toast.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have to add that I've read where Ben said that if he were dating someone and getting to know her, it would be perfectly normal to go skinnydipping like he did with Courtney. I agree. HOWEVER, this is not a normal situation and there are nearly 10 other women who are going to be very hurt that he did that. It was very disrespectful to the other women on the show, and my opinion of Ben dropped about a mile. I'll bet his mother was disappointed in his behavior also. Guy doesn't have a clue.

That said, I must add that I find this season very far from boring. Aside from the beautiful locations, I CANNOT WAIT to see the other women's heads explode when they find out about the skinnydipping episode. Hopefully soon.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's interesting BabyJax, because on the show itself, he *clearly* said he was disappointed in himself over the skinny dipping.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
On a "regular date" there won't be tons of cameras and people around. At least I would hope it would be more private and just between the two of them....not the entire TV viewer world! Some things should just stay private.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

quote:

if he were dating someone and getting to know her , it would be perfectly normal to go skinnydipping

Yikes! Kids these days!! I would hope that they knew each other pretty darn well before they went skinny dipping

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
You don't show the goods before you know someone. Ick. You don't make out naked with a dude who was kissing other chicks earlier in the day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. that would be a normal first day or so on Real World lately.. what Escapee said and more.

Last night Ben was heard to say he was disappointed but he told Jimmy Kimmel awhile back that of course if someone wanted to go skinny dipping any guy would say yes. And that interview would probably be later than the one we heard last night. (or whatever night this show was on, since I've already proven in another thread I have no idea what day it is today

Glenn

07-05-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, a quick question for you.

Do you remember Susan Dey from The Partridge Family days? Did you find her attractive?

I will tell you later why I am asking, so just go with your first instinct when answering.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes. I had a real crush on her when I was a teenager.

LOL - Now I'm looking forward to the latter part of your post as to why.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Glenn, that's it! It's the same mouth! I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Susan Dey just didn't pout like Courtney.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike is correct. If you could go back and watch Susan Dey talk and compare it to Courtney when she talks, the two of them have very similar mouths when talking. A lot of it takes place in the upper lip shape and movement.

My conclusion is that Jimmer finds Courtney attractive because he has some teenage desires that has transferred to Courtney without knowing it.

I have to add this disclaimer however. Courtney is very skilled and if you have never known a Courtney before, you would more than likely find yourself naked on the beach in front of a nationwide audience with your junk in your hand.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LMAO Glenn! I like your theory. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jimmer's Susan looked like she was trying to hide braces when she talked.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Ben had his junk in his hand? Hahahaha! His junk FIT in his hand? HAHAHAHA!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was trying to block out that image Coatacat.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL!! Whoopsie! Sorry about that! (Yeah, that wouldn't be a pleasant image, would it?)