TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 01, 2012 users admin

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I think Kacie B is gorgeous. I also thought Jennifer had a classic prettiness about her. Lyndzi would be a lot prettier if she cooled it on the bronzer.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben's prim-&-proper mother and sister probably passed out last night during the skinny-dipping scene. Can you imagine if they had a "watch Ben the Bachelor party" with all their friends? Lordy..Lordy..Lordy!

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Babyjax. I lost all respect for Ben when he went skinny dipping with her. I would love to see him end up with Courtney now. He deserves her. I hope the women I like go home. They are the lucky ones. I never thought Ben was cute anyway, just really nice but now I think he is just thinking with his male parts.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kind of like Ashley was thinking with her female parts about Bentley?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I have to stick up for Jimmer. I think Courtney is attractive in looks. Not in personality, of course.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree.. she is attractive and it isn't cookie cutter pretty but that probably makes her cuter to him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But what I was hoping for was that the waves would wash away all of their clothing.. of course the camera crew would have just kept rolling..

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I think Jennifer looks like Ellie Kemper.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
The outside of Courtney is not bad, but the inside is so butt ugly that it kind of overshadows the outside.

Dilligaf

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dilligaf a private message Print Post    
Courtney makes weird faces and she doesn't wear much makeup. I guess she thinks that because she's a 'model', she doesn't need it. Oh well...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Yes, her facial expressions really detract from her looks. And her terrible personality REALLY detracts from her looks.

I am disgusted with Ben. Least favorite bachelor ever. Least favorite season ever and it just got worse.

He really seems cold and uncaring and not romantic at all. I wonder why any of those women even like him. He seems so blah.

I'm already looking forward to Emily's season because this is just bad. I hope Ellen gives him a hard time

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
You're brave Jimmer! I think it's fair to say I have no idea what men find attractive, because I didn't think she was cute or beautiful even before she turned out to have a black heart of coal. Her mouth is funny, with a bit of an overbite. Her eyebrows are distracting rather than enhancing. Her legs are not lean and shapely IMO. And yes, her hair always looks greasy and stringy! I don't get it. She doesn't even have striking, pretty eyes. She's not homely, but I don't find her attractive, more kind of plain and goofy looking.

Kacie B is the one that stood out to me. Kacie S is pretty too, but we know so little about her.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I think Kacie B is the prettiest too. She just has something. She can do way better than Ben.

Bandit

07-29-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Include me in the camp that thinks Courtney is unattractive, inside and out. There's nothing I like about her...the other women there are in a different league than she is, IMO. So much more poise, class and beauty in the other contestants.

I was trying to find earlier in the archives but I gave up...does anyone remember that blog someone referenced last week with the funny captions on the pictures?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone "needs" makeup, just saying..

And makeup isn't going to make ugly actions better anyway.

And luckily, beauty is in the eye of the beholder or the vast majority of people would be cast aside.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I thought she was pretty, but the more I have gotten to 'know' her, the less pretty she has become.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
This one?

Jimmer
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 9:19 am
This is a very funny blog about The Bachelor including a lot of funny pictures and captions. I think it is by Ashley who was in Brad's season (not the one that ended up with JP - the other one).

http://saynotocosmo.com/

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I never thought she was that pretty. And then she started talking. And that was when I really decided I didn't like her. And then she started with the coy fake faces. That was the end.

(And FWIW, I've said before, she's knock kneed or pigeon toed or something, and while she may model a little, she'll never be a Heidi Klum no matter how many reality shows she goes on.)

I totally agree that the other women are in a different league. And Jennifer, I thought, was drop dead gorgeous!!

Escapee, Monica's interview is hilarious!!! She is so lucky she got out with her dignity intact. I totally laughed when she said she'd hang out with him but she'd never date him. Yup, he's a dog in every way.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I'm also in the Courtney isn't attractive camp. Add her apparent personality on top of that and she'd been gone a long time if I were the bachelor. Of the ladies left I would have been, in my youth, more attracted to Kacie.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
A friend mentioned to me that she thinks that Courtney is a "plant" just there to cause drama.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
You have to kind of wonder Reenie....they always seem to come up with one who stirs the pot. Maybe it's just luck though I kind of think they interview and try to find one or more who will give them sound bites they can use. They probably, though I doubt they'd admit it, encourage the one or two more outspoken ones to get in front of the camera to act out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison's blog:

Chris Harrison

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
MACK - they do always come up with one who stirs the pot. I just wonder if Courtney is being encouraged to be the way she is. She is so snarky and all this "winning" stuff is just so annoying.

Makes you wonder. Of course the producers would never admit to "planting" someone - after all, they are all looking for love...yeah right!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think she's technically a plant, but I think every season they pick a girl who thinks she's being funny and entertaining by saying mean things about the other girls. Courtney is this season's villain. They're just playing her up.

I don't think it's necessary to be drop dead gorgeous to be a model. All you have to be is skinny with good hair, teeth and skin. Most models are just a blank canvas meant to show off the clothes or whatever they're promoting. With a good stylist to do her hair and makeup, Courtney could be very pretty. I think her not-so-pretty personality is having a big effect on most of us, though.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
BJM - yes, maybe "plant" is too harsh. I guess they pick someone and encourage them to "stir it all up".

I also can see where Courtney could be a pretty enough to be a model but her personality absolutely ruins her.

The way it's going, it looks like he will pick her. Many TV's will be screamed at that night if it turns out that way!!