TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 31, 2012 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They probably did have sex. What a lovely thought.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Ewwww!!! No way did I want THAT picture in my mind. I find neither of them attractive at all. And what I saw of Ben last night... well let's just say the humidity in PR didn't do his hair any favors. I thought the man was butt-ugly! (As did a friend of mine who caught its and pieces of the show.)

We did have fun last night, using everything the eejit women did as a training lesson for her 13 YO daughter. Like, sex won't get you anywhere other than sex, don't go on TV thinking you'll find true love, and if you end up on TV, don't do it thinking you'll further your career. LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also thought it was very cruel of Ben to pick up the rose before axing her. She was all smiles when he picked up the rose. No wonder she was so devastated when he cut her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He said they "had an intimate moment" and he felt bad about it....

So it's up to you what you think an intimate moment might be that he regrets...

Next week it looks like Courtney is up to her same antics, going topless when they dress in native attire.

I really don't know why I watch this show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I always feel dirty after I watch this show...

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
At least the previews for the next shows gave me hope that the other women unite in approaching Ben about Courtney. What can he do or say when they ALL tell him the same thing. Sounds like she might, finally, be on the defensive. Unfortunately he seems to be pretty 'blinded' by her so it may not have the effect we want to see.

I agree that some of the outtakes at the end look like fun and show more personality. I wish they would incorporate more of that; it's more entertaining than watching snarky Courtney be so smug and childish. She's pretty hung up on being a "model" and thinking she's all that and a bag of chips. I'm not sure I'd be attracted to her if I were a man. There are some pretty and vibrant women on this show......more appealing than coy and girlish.

This show is such a train wreck yet I watch it. Hope that doesn't reflect badly on me. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, trust me - it doesn't.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Courtney is so weird looking.

FYI I love Jennifer's hair. Was sad to see her go.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. Sometimes I have to be careful when I admit I watch this show....never know how others will react.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When I saw Ben pull off his undies and jump in the water with Courtney, all I could think was, "You skanky dog! I used to love you so much!!!" I was hoping somehow the other women would have seen them on the beach. I would have left then and there, if I was one of them. I also was thinking about the poor woman he finally chose (I can't believe it's Courtney) watching this on TV. Ben had some 'splainin' to do for sure.

Can't wait till the WTA!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Damn I missed it. Dallas Mavericks game DVR'd instead. DH swears he didnt do it on purpose.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ben to be on "The Chew" today.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
me too BabyJax!! can't wait for that either! should be interesting.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/story-details/monica-spannbauer-im-glad-i-left-bachelor/4000141569178

Monica is the best!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
excellent article Escapee... and lots of good replies to it too.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Agreed Escapee! She deserves so much more than this stupid show can offer. I love her insights (and, of course, agree!) and I think she has her head on straight. She'd be a good catch for a great guy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess because I wasn't a fan of his during Ashley's season and I certainly wasn't thrilled with him being the Bachelor, I don't really care if he's making an ass out of himself on national TV as far as Courtney is concerned.

Now what is really annoying me is that constant smirk that Courtney makes with her lips whenever she makes a snark. I'd love to slap that snarky smirk right off her face.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There's no question that I find Courtney physically attractive. Her personality and actions are another story though.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
You find her attractive? Compared to the other women there? Really? I find her to be the least attractive of the lot.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maybe it is a guy thing.

I think the women can read behind Courtney's personality better than Ben can.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but just looking at her without her personality, I do not find one thing about her attractive - at least she is not one bit more attractive than any of the other women. And that is just my opinion.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
She has oily looking skin (she missed 'dewy' by a mile) her hair is stringy and scraggly looking, and she has no shape, no curves, no softness to her. Even muscle tone would look better than what she's got.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I knew that would go over like a lead balloon here but I'm just being honest. It's hard to explain. She has kind of an unique look that I like. I also find Kacie B., Jennifer and Nicki attractive and of course they have infinitely better personality and are very likable.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Ugh! Major eyeroll when she said... “I don’t know if he’s ever skinny-dipped with a model before.”

She sure has a few interesting quotes every episode.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
LOL, you're a brave soul indeed for expressing your opinion about Courtney. I think most women would just hate to hate her. If she had a kind personality we would be more forgiving about her looks but since she is sadly lacking in good character (at least what we see) then, of course, we're not going to like her looks either.

She is willowy and has a unique face. I imagine that with proper makeup she would be a compelling model. On another note, Jeniifer has the most gorgeous hair - great color and full and thick and healthy looking. Kacycie B. reminds me of the girl next door....very nice looking and so sweet and fun.