TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 11, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
oooohhhh... sorry... I'm still thinking of last week's show. I recorded the show last night and didn't watch it. My bad.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL Escapee! I'm with ya, girl!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Escapee!
I nearly laughed when Ben said he had his future all figured out and then said Courtney did as well. As a model, what is the future she has all figured out??!! She'll very soon age out of her modeling career.
I was not impressed with her behavior toward the other girls nor with her coy behavior with him. Why can't guys see through that? And poor Ben kept going on about how beautiful she was and I'm thinking "the camera must do her no favors" because she is not the most beautiful girl in the room. She does something funny with her mouth, has a bit of an overbite or something. Her eyebrows are weird. LOL. YEs, she's attractive, but not drop dead gorgeous. Poor Ben, he's doomed.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda, thank you for mentioning Courtney's mouth! It drives me nuts, to the point I can barely look at her it's so distracting. It's something with her top lip. It sticks out and doesn't move. Not when she talks, smiles and even when she was making out with Ben. It doesn't look plumped out, but I'm thinking too much botox.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'm curious as to what kind of modeling Courtney has done. Not runway, not with that knock-kneed pigeon-toed look she has. As for her mouth, I thinks she's enhanced her upper lip a bit.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Over on survivor sucks board...the Bachelor thread obviously (page 9 & 11), there are a few pics of Courtney. One on the cover of a magazine and another pic of her on the red carpet with an actor from Desperate Housewives.. they were dating. I believe his name is Jesse Metcalfe..he played the gardener.

I feel she is there for the win only. She is saying what he wants to hear, as probably they all are to some degree. I believe its her in the series preview in the black long dress getting into the helicopter saying shes changed her mind. I think Ben will be heartbroken in the end. I don't like her or her mouth at all.

I love Monica. She seems very tuned in to whats going on around her, shes not head over heels for a guy she barely knows yet. She seems real.

So thankful Jenna is gone. It hurt to watch her last night. This is not a show for her.at.all.

I really like Kacie, hope she sticks around a bit... same with Jennifer (I think).. can't remember all their names yet.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't like her or her mouth at all.

Cinnamon! thanks for the laugh.

I agree about Monica seeming very real and not taken in by the cameras or the guy. She's the girl I'd want to be sitting next to at the party. We'd have a ball.

I like Kacie too and I fear she's going to be heartbroken. And I like Jennifer too, except the fake dye job on her hair. She seems genuine.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I really like Kacie too. So glad Jenna is gone. Courtney is not nice to the girls. I like her less than I like Blakey,and I don't like her either.

Poor Ben, in a way. He did sign up for all of this. Anyway, walking though the house, finding one woman crying in bed and another in the corner behind luggage! I wonder if he's baffled by all this drama.

I live in Sonoma county and used to live in Sonoma. I think it was the middle of the night probably when they filmed the date with kacie. Last night's episode was so distracting for me seeing all these places that I'm so familiar with.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
If you want to IM during the shows, let me know and we can instant messenger and talk crap.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/01/10/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-episode-2-blog-2/

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' episode 2
by Chris Harrison

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ben sure likes his Sonoma.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I live in Sonoma county and used to live in Sonoma. I think it was the middle of the night probably when they filmed the date with kacie. Last night's episode was so distracting for me seeing all these places that I'm so familiar with.

Mee too Happy mom... I found myself looking for my favorite tree or remembering last time I was there.

And how many think the baton just happened to be there in the window? They did have a nice date though.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Also, NO ONE was around. I did see one guy sitting in front of a building, looked like he may have been passed out, and immediately I thought this must be midnight. These episodes I believe were filmed over the late summer, so it gets dark later.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - We noticed how incredibly empty it looked. Like a ghost town. It was one of the nicer Bachelor dates though.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Hi Bon! I guess we are neighbors!

Yeah, not only were there no people around, but no cars, and most of the businesses were dark. It is a small downtown, but busy, there are always people around.

It was a nice date with Kacie. Even though I thought the group date was hookey and probably quite disappointing to the girls, I liked it so much better than when the bachelor has to make out with multiple women for a fake film or whatever.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
OMG Happymom! I was wondering when the hell they filmed that cuz if it was during harvest (which Ben referred to), then Sonoma town center should've been PACKED with peopole!!! A few people here or there didn't make any sense. Unless they closed the entire thing off, and all businesses, they HAD to have filmed after 2am!!!

Escapee, I love me your Monica! I'd totally have a ball with her, as she does seem very real and down to earth.

And I'd love to IM during the show, but I record and watch the next day.

Jenna. Dang, that girl had no business being on the show. I hope the producers pay for the next 6 months of therapy cuz she's gonna need it.

Blakely and Courtney. I think they'll eventually take each other out. At least I hope so.

This show is just so amusing to me. "OMG I am so in love" yada yada yada. And sorry ladies, but he is NOT the hunk you think he is. I don't think he's that attractive, needs a haircut desperately, and should think about a fake tan on those skinny ass legs he has! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The times I've been in downtown Sonoma it was NOT empty! But it was very nice.

I'm enjoying Monica.

I wonder if some of them are disappointed with the low key dates and locales so far? I think it is nice for him to see them in sort of low key scenarios.

Ben was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and some of it was quite funny. Esp when they did a spoof where his dog was the dog bachelor, humping all sorts of other dogs and then one where they said she was not what she seemed.. and it was a cat. Then they cut to the actual scene where the dog finally was "singing".

Ben claims he had no idea at that time how crazy Blakely was (huh? hiding in the luggage room?) and is just now seeing Courtney be mean, etc.

FWIW, Courtney is snarking to the confessional cameras and sometimes to the others, but they seemed to think she shouldn't be happy she had a rose. At least she wasn't interrupting others who hadn't had a date, much less a rose, like Blakely did.

Glad Jenna is gone.

Jimmy said it looks like an ex girlfriend coming next week . Ben said not necessarily but it is someone we will recognize.

He and JP text each other.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
There's a couple of words for what Blakely was doing and it wasn't being a camera rake, if you get my drift! :-)

Who is JP?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
JP, the guy who beat him on Bachelorette? That's my guess.
And yes, I applaud Courtney for not trying to hog Ben when she already had a rose. I'm sure she saw how well that went over with Blakely doing it and knew better than to try. :-)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes, JP is the one Ashley chose over Ben.

I also saw Jimmy Kimmel ... I wonder if the person we will recognize will be Jennifer Love Hewett.. Rumor was they went out once. I could see the producers trying to milk that and for her why not any exposure might be good.

I have always thought Ben was a super nice guy who desperately needs a haircut.. but last night he looked particularly bad. Hair really needs work and he seemed a bit heavier.

Awkward when Jimmy asked him about kissing all the girls and didn't he realize that he would be sitting with the one at the end having to explain this. Ben's answer kinda turned me off. Something like 'I think any guy in my place would want to kiss them all' ...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
In his blog Chris said the person coming back is someone who has a history with Ben and with the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was just reading the blog to get that quote, but there it is.. so unless Jennifer Love Hewitt has a connection with the show?? then maybe she won't be there. I would think that would be a pretty desperate thing for her to do, just for publicity, but who knows?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
It's not Jennifer Love Hewitt. That's all I'll say.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The girl (the mortician) that returns is one who was on Brad's season (I think?). The story I heard was she was really interested in Ben and convinced the producers to let her be on the show. She returns but does not get a rose.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Oh I liked her.. Sorry she did not get a rose. I highly doubt that Ben is still with his F1 girl so maybe he and Shawntel can have a chance to get to know each other better at some of the Bachelor gatherings. (it does become a very close knit group)